Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nastassja Kinski

remember her? did she have an affair with Polanski? how old was she? How about Milos Foreman?

by Anonymousreply 4910/20/2013

Gay site. Let's talk about her affair (or at least more than a one-night stand) with Jodie Foster instead.

Who gives a shit about straight fucking?

by Anonymousreply 110/14/2013

I sort of doubt all these stories of Jodie's affairs. She seems much more repressed. I sort of think she spent most of her youth on the phone to her mother.

by Anonymousreply 210/14/2013

They've been playing this erotic movie with her, Jeff Fahey and Josh Holloway on cable a lot lately. It's called COLD HEART, and she gets really hot and heavy with Josh in it.

by Anonymousreply 310/14/2013

Knew her slightly years ago. We both were vegetarian, shopped the same food stores, had the same nutritionist and attended a series of something like 10 lectures on food by some woman pushing veganism. She got a roll in a film and I'd moved back to the other coast by the time she got back. She was so beautiful back then. She and Demi Moore were housemates but everyone who knew her thought she'd be the one with a career.

by Anonymousreply 410/14/2013

Melissa G all but confirms it in her book r2

by Anonymousreply 610/14/2013

Kinski never had to be housemates with anyone btw, and neither did Moore. Wikipedia says they were neighbors, not roommates.

[quote]She worked at a debt collection agency[17] and had a stint as a pin-up girl in Europe upon signing with the Elite Modeling Agency,[23] then enrolled in drama classes after being inspired by her neighbor, 17-year-old German actress Nastassja Kinski.

by Anonymousreply 710/14/2013

I could have sworn they were housemates, didn't mean to to disinform. I stand corrected then R7

by Anonymousreply 810/14/2013

Since I'm from that same area you shopped at the stores from, there were exactly 2 stores to shop in. One was the big co-op in Santa Monica and the other was the tiny health food store in Venice. That was it at that time. Which one did you see her at? And where were you living, do you remember the street/s you live on?

by Anonymousreply 910/14/2013

R2, well, I know for a fact that Jodie told friends they slept together when she interviewed Kinski for "Interview" (a magazine where actors interviewed other actors). That was before she got Kinski cast in "Hotel New Hampshire" playing... her character's lesbian lover.

As far as people perceiving her as asexual, I don't think those who actually knew or know her think that. Just fans or non-fans who assume she is like her movie roles.

by Anonymousreply 1010/14/2013

Met her once. Brilliant. But lost her mind on Letterman, which effectively ended her US career.

by Anonymousreply 1110/14/2013

What book is r6 referring to?

by Anonymousreply 1210/14/2013

She had a child with Vincent Spano. Anybody know his story?

by Anonymousreply 1310/14/2013

Polanski has said that he makes a point of fucking all his lead actresses, so I'm guessing Nastassia was no exception.

Klaus Kinski took Nastassia's mother as his child bride and subsequently abandoned both mother and daughter. Nastassia said her mother more or less never grew up, so she herself had to grow up fast and earn a living for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 1410/14/2013

Since Nastassja by her own admission made a point of fucking all her directors (Paul Schrader reported that when she dumped him after Cat People wrapped, her excuse was: "Oh Paul, I fall in love with all my directors") I'd say she and Polanski were a match made in... never mind.

by Anonymousreply 1510/14/2013

She'll she'll be at Chiller in New Jersey in two weeks, ask her anything you want.

by Anonymousreply 1610/14/2013

She is stunningly beautiful, and talented. I loved her in [italic]Exposed[/italic].

Why did her career stall?

by Anonymousreply 1710/14/2013

R13, I thought she had two kids with her husband Ibrahim Moussa and the one with Quincy Jones, but now I looked it up and, yes, the biological father of her first child, the son, is Vincent Spano. Father and son look just like each other!

Did Polanski really say that, r14? So, he fucked Olivia Williams, Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet?

Pola Kinski, Natassja's half-sister, earlier this year revealed that their father had sexually abused her as a child. Natassja said Klaus tried with her too, but she managed to shake him off. She also said, "My sister is a hero. Because she has freed her heart, her soul, and thus their future from the burden of the mystery."

by Anonymousreply 1810/14/2013

r3, I have had a thing for Josh ("Sawyer"), will try to find that movie

by Anonymousreply 1910/14/2013

There's a thread about her every couple of years here. Not that I mind.

by Anonymousreply 2010/14/2013

"But lost her mind on Letterman,"

Does :Nastassja have mental health issues? Her father was certifiably psychotic, as can be seen in Herzog's documentary about him, "My Best Fiend".

by Anonymousreply 2110/14/2013

R19, it's a good little steamy thriller for sure. Check your local listings.

by Anonymousreply 2210/14/2013

She's Lisa Bonet's favorite actress.

by Anonymousreply 2310/14/2013

R22--does Josh display more than the usual Skinemax butt shot?

by Anonymousreply 2410/14/2013

Polanski fucked her when she was 13. He's a scumbag & the fact that Mia Farrow DEFENDED him makes me not like her at all.

by Anonymousreply 2510/14/2013

R24, there is tons of skin. He shows that cute little butt lots of times in his love scenes with Kinski. I think she used a body double, though.

by Anonymousreply 2610/14/2013

She was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 2710/14/2013

I believe she was sleeping with JF and Rob Lowe at the same time

by Anonymousreply 2810/19/2013

r25, reportedly Mia's first reaction when Soon-Yi revealed she was getting it on with Woody was to attack her. Not exactly the behavior of a warm empathetic person concerned for child welfare. She also campaigned in Ireland against abortion rights. LOVELY woman.

by Anonymousreply 2910/19/2013

She had an affair with Polanski, she was 14 or 15 at the time.

She's always been so, so goo-looking...

Father is a creep (apparently the Germans say he is a genius, but I say creep).

by Anonymousreply 3010/19/2013

She was the only part that I liked about that nihilistic film Your Friends and Neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 3110/19/2013

Perhaps we should just post pictures of Nastassja Kinski.

by Anonymousreply 3210/19/2013

R8, it says they were housemates on her IMDB page

by Anonymousreply 3310/19/2013

She was 15 when Polanski started fucking her. He was in his forties. Disgusting perv.

by Anonymousreply 3410/19/2013

No thread on Nastassia Kinski would be complete without this photo.

by Anonymousreply 3510/19/2013

Is she pregnant on that Serpent picture?

by Anonymousreply 3610/19/2013

She was stunningly beautiful when she was young. She should thank her lucky stars she resembled her mother and not her father, who always had a deranged psycho look.

She was beautiful, but had no talent, so her career went nowhere after "Tess."

She was fucking Polanski before she was 16 years old. I've never been able to understand that. If I was a beautiful young girl I would never want to have sex with a middle-aged man who has the face of a rat. Was his status as a movie director what made her want to fuck him? I have no idea why any woman would want to fuck Roman Polanski; he's ugly and he's never struck me as having what you'd call an attractive personality, either. He's always been described as an egomaniac with no morals whatsoever. And yet his first wife was gorgeous, his second wife was gorgeous, he had affairs with beautiful woman...I don't get it. He has always seemed to me to be absolutely repugnant.

by Anonymousreply 3710/19/2013

Emmanuelle Seigner may have been attractive in her youth, but she's also dumb as rocks and she always seemed slightly off to me.

by Anonymousreply 3810/19/2013

She was actually quite good in that mother-son incest movie a couple of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3910/19/2013

She was clearly coked out on Letterman - combine that with a natural shyness/insecurity and she came off as insane.

by Anonymousreply 4010/19/2013

Who says she actually wanted to fuck him, r37? He's a conceited, entitled, sexually aggressive child rapist who was in a position of power over her. She was a kid trying to support herself and her mother. Her father was a crazy incestuous deadbeat.

She's said that she was really exploited as a kid because she had no one to look out for her and had self-hate issues because of it.

by Anonymousreply 4110/19/2013

Nastassja's Letterman appearence:

by Anonymousreply 4210/19/2013

Klaus Kinski goes absolutely BATSHIT crazy during an interview ...

by Anonymousreply 4310/19/2013

For a Halloween treat, watch Werner Hozag's 1979 version of Nosferatu with Klaus Kinski in the title role. It is irresistably eerie and dreamlike.

by Anonymousreply 4410/20/2013

Has "Tess" ever been on television? It was such a great film. It's a shame that it has been forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 4510/20/2013

Good grief, I'm only 2 minutes into that Letterman interview and I'm already cringing. Drugs, for sure. I mean on top of the obvious mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 4610/20/2013

Can't watch the Letterman appearance. She's a young girl with people who tell her what to do and she's just lost. And scared, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Letterman is a bit of a creep, too. Heard he's quite different off- and on-camera, and could be he's a bit of a perv with attractive women.

by Anonymousreply 4710/20/2013

TESS is a masterpiece. She should have won an Oscar for that. I always felt Polanski and Kinski captured the English soul better than the English themselves ever could.

by Anonymousreply 4810/20/2013

It's interesting to compare the Letterman appearence with Klaus' appearence on this German talk show - he even starts to lay with his hair like his daughter did.

Granted, the interviewer is extremely stupid and incompetent.

by Anonymousreply 4910/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.