Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gay Prince Edward: The Case For Veneers

Was googling Prince Edward, the youngest son of the royal family who never had a girlfriend and then suddenly (snap!) got married at the zenith of those rumours.

Dropped out of the Marines after 4 months to become a theatre producer (hmmm..), well enough of that.

My question is: With all the money the royal family has, why couldn't they have invested in some orthodontia and veneers for this very needing family member?

by Anonymousreply 3110/15/2013

wow that guy looks exactly like that one younger guy who got married to that kate lady on tv

by Anonymousreply 110/13/2013

Ugh, the royals are SO NAFF.

by Anonymousreply 210/13/2013

That guy's got "bayver teefies!"

by Anonymousreply 310/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 410/13/2013

Why would anyone care? He is obviously too old to bother caring about his appearance.

by Anonymousreply 510/13/2013

Yikes, I think that's what William is going to look like in 5 years :(

by Anonymousreply 610/13/2013

They all have Unfortunate Orthodontia, and it rest squarely with Queen Elizabeth's side of the family. Phillip has those tiny canine type teeth.

But my candidate for the very worst in Unfortunate Royal Orthodontia,is Andrew's Daughter. Everyone else pales in comparison. I'm talking about the one who has the raccoon eyes. And Andrew is no slouch himself.

So OP's questions is right on. These people are worth billions. They have access to the best of everything. So why do they insist on making themselves ugly.

I guess we should be grateful that Charles & Camilla had no off spring because she has her own problems with teeth. But then, there's Katherine, Duchess of Cambridge. She is no slouch in the teeth department either. I shudder to think what may be ahead for wee Georgie.

by Anonymousreply 710/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 810/13/2013

Not gay. He gets plenty of pussy.

by Anonymousreply 910/13/2013

Am I bovvered?

by Anonymousreply 1010/13/2013

YES! hahaha

by Anonymousreply 1110/13/2013

Didn't he have a thing with Michael Ball (when he was hot...not fat).

by Anonymousreply 1210/13/2013

Let's see what you look like when you get old. These people were all good looking when they were in their 20's except for Princess Anne. She always looked like a horse. Luckily her kids turned out good looking.

by Anonymousreply 1310/13/2013

I think Anne occasionally looked good. She reminded me of Agnetha from ABBA a little.

by Anonymousreply 1410/13/2013

Go down to the middle of the article and see the pictures of the Royal family from 1979. See how beautiful Prince Andrew and Prince Edward were. The small child is Peter Phillips.

by Anonymousreply 1510/13/2013

I've seen photos of young princess Anne and while she's never been a beauty, she was a pretty girl in a plain way. Very pleasant looking. She even looked attractive for a while. But she has hideous fashion sense and for the past 20 years she has looked like her own great grandmother. Her dresses and gowns are memorably bad. And the poor dear recycles them.

by Anonymousreply 1610/13/2013

R10, no--you are bovine.

by Anonymousreply 1710/14/2013

I was very prepared to dislike Prince Edward (actually, he is The Earl of Wessex) because he looks like he would be an absurdity in real life. I was very surprised then watching at some YouTube clips of him cutting ribbons or whatever he does. He comes across good natured, jokey, unselfconscious, and even funny. I would have made the assumption he be spoiled and unbearable but he doesn't come across that way in public.

by Anonymousreply 1810/14/2013

Back in the late 1980s, long before William and Harry, Edward was a hottie. He was in his twenties and totally pinged. Interning for Andrew Lloyd Webber only confirmed what the gaydar told us. Then he disappeared and when he finally re-emerged he wad old, ugly and married.

As a 20-something myself back then, I used to fantisize anout working with him on a theatre project, having a torrid romance, and him renouncing his royalty as he and I lived blissfully together in Tribeca.

by Anonymousreply 1910/14/2013

Yes he would give up his family for a gay relationship. Princess Margaret gave up the love of her life just to be call her royal highness.

by Anonymousreply 2010/14/2013

Margaret was sour for the rest of her life, too. She was a snobby, nasty drunk.

by Anonymousreply 2110/14/2013

City on fire! City on fire!

by Anonymousreply 2210/14/2013

This should be merged with the David Sedaris thread.

by Anonymousreply 2310/14/2013

Even just a wee bit of inexpensive teeth bleaching could help tremendously. Is he just lazy?

by Anonymousreply 2410/14/2013

Maybe when you're that rich and prestigious you don't care what you look like.

by Anonymousreply 2510/14/2013

Remember when we thought Andrew and Edward were attractive [considering).

by Anonymousreply 2610/14/2013

Does anyone else see the resemblance to Howdie Doody?

by Anonymousreply 2710/15/2013

Bleach those teeth until the end of time dearie, they will be tea stained again tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 2810/15/2013

Damn, while the royal family may be popular as a whole (although I don't know why, well, I actually do but it's a dumb romanticized reason in this era), individually they don't have much of a shelf life and go to seed pretty quickly.

by Anonymousreply 2910/15/2013

They just are not ready for their close ups Mr DeMille.

by Anonymousreply 3010/15/2013

with the untold millions that family has why haven't Edward and William had hair replacement surgery? If Elton can do it why can't they? They look far older than what they are.

by Anonymousreply 3110/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!