Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Madonna Kicked Out of NYC Film Screening for Texting During Movie

Madonna has been banned for life from a popular movie theater chain after she was caught texting during a film premiere.

The Material Girl was at the New York Film Festival premiere of the buzzy new flick 12 Years a Slave, which has been garnering Oscar buzz for its star Chiwetel Ejiofor. Another moviegoer posted a note on Facebook about how they were stuck sitting behind a "mysterious blonde in black lace gloves" who wouldn't stop texting on her BlackBerry during the film.

After she was asked to stop by people sitting around her, the woman reportedly snapped, "It's for business... ENSLAVER!"

When the woman was asked to leave, fellow audience member J. Alexander, the former America's Next Top Model judge, realized that the "mysterious blonde" was in fact Madonna.

Tim League, owner of the Alamo Draft House movie theater chain, has announced that he is banning Madonna from all of his theaters until she apologizes. Tim has a no-texting-at-the-movies policy at his theaters, including the NYC location that Madonna was kicked out of.

Madonna has yet to comment on the incident.

by Anonymousreply 12410/19/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 110/13/2013

Nice to sees he has not changed a bit in 30 years of fame.

by Anonymousreply 210/13/2013

Yes, Tim League is 30 year world famous whore.

by Anonymousreply 310/13/2013

This has made my year! How I utterly despise that barely talented, classless kurveh.

by Anonymousreply 410/13/2013

Alamo Draft House ???

The film opened at one of the Linocn Center theaters. Where the hell is the Alamo Draft House Cinema?

I never heard of this chain.

by Anonymousreply 510/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 610/13/2013

[quote]Yes, Tim League is 30 year world famous whore.

I don't care who he sleeps with if he's given Madge a bad night.

by Anonymousreply 710/13/2013

RACISM! RACISM!

by Anonymousreply 810/13/2013

She texted during 12 Years a Slave?

That's like making out during Schindler's List.

by Anonymousreply 910/13/2013

R5, the chain made national news a year or so ago. You must have been living under a rock to not have ever heard of them.

by Anonymousreply 1010/13/2013

Good for them. Texting has become one of the most rude things people do at inappropriate times.

by Anonymousreply 1110/13/2013

She's still using a Blackberry?

by Anonymousreply 1210/13/2013

She was making notes in order to rip-off the film like she did with "The King's Speech" which her massive bomb "W.E." which didn't even made a million dollars at the box office.

by Anonymousreply 1310/13/2013

This story (and the thread title) is misleading. To be kicked out of some place means just that -- to be expelled from the premises. Since the NYC premiere of 12 YEARS A SLAVE was at Lincoln Center, which has no affiliation whatsoever to Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, then Madonna was not "kicked out." She was banned... from the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema chain. Sounds like this Tim League person is trying to drum up some publicity.

by Anonymousreply 1410/13/2013

She got hot at the subject matter and was ordering a latin rocket ship for "afters."

by Anonymousreply 1510/13/2013

R13, our resident troll who has no friends.

by Anonymousreply 1610/13/2013

r16 = madbot.

by Anonymousreply 1710/13/2013

GOOD. I'm glad this entitled, rotten bitch got punished for being a disrespectful piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 1810/13/2013

Hasn't she been preaching lately that we all should examine our "consciousness" and be nice and respectful to others?

by Anonymousreply 1910/13/2013

R13 = GagBot

by Anonymousreply 2010/13/2013

Maybe she was texting Alec Baldwin's wife

by Anonymousreply 2210/13/2013

At least the face is looking better.

by Anonymousreply 2310/13/2013

I hate people playing on their phones at the cinema but this Tim League guy sounds like a jerk. You're not allowed to talk in his theatres either.

In any case, he's now claiming his threat to ban Madonna was "a joke"

"@GinaLockhart it is really just a joke, but I like bringing the issue to the fore."

As someone else wrote "@timalamo is attention seeking to nab headlines and ride the coattails off @madonna. Very obvious - I doubt she cares."

by Anonymousreply 2410/13/2013

r21, it's a critically acclaimed movie. Those around her asked her to stop, she knew she was degrading their viewing experience, and was too much of a pig to stop it.

by Anonymousreply 2510/13/2013

"Madonna has yet to comment on the incident."

I can do what ever the FUCK I want!!

by Anonymousreply 2610/13/2013

Yay, first Shia LaBoeuf kicked in the groin, and now Madonna kicked out of a theatre.

What next - overthrowing Wall Street and the military-industrial complex? Banning the Kardashians?

by Anonymousreply 2710/13/2013

Miley twerked.

by Anonymousreply 2810/13/2013

Oh, that cunt!

by Anonymousreply 2910/13/2013

[quote]I hate people playing on their phones at the cinema but this Tim League guy sounds like a jerk. [bold]You're not allowed to talk in his theatres either.[/bold]

Sounds like heaven.

by Anonymousreply 3010/13/2013

[quote]You're not allowed to talk in his theatres either.

Good! You sound like an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 3110/13/2013

Can't decide is this funny, sad or pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 3210/13/2013

Tim League, owner of the Alamo Draft House movie theater chain announced he was coming to NYC and picked the former Metro Theater on the upper east side. He said he was building five cinemas in a tiny theater space that was twinned in the 80's by building a small screen in the balcony. Of course, anyone with a brain knew that it was impossible to build five screens, and a full kitchen in that small space. A million dollars later and they realized they couldn't do it and gave up the space they gutted, so it can never be a theater again.

by Anonymousreply 3310/13/2013

I'm going to start hissing ENSLAVER! to those that hassle me from now on.

shocked she is still using a blackberry - GIRL that's the most disturbing part of the story.

by Anonymousreply 3410/13/2013

The Alamo Drafthouse is HEAVEN for anybody who actually cares about the movies, and he's helping to save the movie-going experience. I expected the eating environment there to be more distracting when i visited (they serve food during the movies) but it turned out not to be an issue at all. Tim League is a hero. I have friends who were near Madonna during this incident and she was a righteous cunt during the whole film.

by Anonymousreply 3510/13/2013

I don't get the serving dinner during the movie thing... isn't it just as distracting as someone texting to have a server bringing in food to people during the film? And why can't people go 90 minutes without eating a full meal? They could always go to dinner before or afterward.

by Anonymousreply 3610/13/2013

Amen, R35.

by Anonymousreply 3710/13/2013

JUDAS!

by Anonymousreply 3810/13/2013

R35, if you can't talk then how do you give your food order?

In what way did your allegedly-present friends find Madge to be a "righteous cunt"?

R31, actually, you're the asshole. This is what Tim League himself says about talking in the theatres. He sounds like an asshole too.

"As many of you know, I really can't abide people who talk during a movie. A couple of years ago I was accosted in the Village parking lot by a patron who was warned for talking in a movie. I've nearly come to blows more than a few times over the years with rude customers over the same issue. When we adopted our strict no talking policy back in 1997 we knew we were going to alienate some of our patrons. That was the plan. If you can't change your behavior and be quiet (or unilluminated) during a movie, then we don't want you at our venue. Follow our rules, or get the hell out and don't come back until you can."

by Anonymousreply 3910/13/2013

Wow, Tim League really is a jerk! Here he is, just a few weeks ago, "debating" (he's screaming and offensive) the relative merits of Tai Chi and Tae Kwon Do with sometime DL fave Keanu Reeves. And then he gets himself thrashed in the ring by a Tai Chi master, after just having shat all over Tai Chi as being for geriatrics!

by Anonymousreply 4010/13/2013

The Alamo Drafthouse theater is in Yonkers. NYFF takes place at the Lincoln Center. This story makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 4110/13/2013

Thank you R14 and R41.

The point R10 is that the chain has absolutely no relevance to New York, and especially to Lincoln Center.

I do dislike using the "flyover" word, but this thread is overloaded with those who have limited knowledge of NYC, at best, which is fine and dandy. We are talking about a movie theater here, not Syria.

However that being said, the result is misleading stories being circulated on the internet. I actually blame the stupid writer (and the OP), who BOTH seem to have just ran with a press release, without any factual knowledge.

Again the story itself is silly crap, but a one second Google check would have confirmed such a film, would never be pre-screened or premiere in some suburban chain outside of NYC or LA.

by Anonymousreply 4210/13/2013

I love Madonna and I still want to suck shit out of her Italian ass.

by Anonymousreply 4310/13/2013

I'm such a caring, loving, respectful and fashionable person. So what if I may have slipped up while watching a movie in public. I'm still a good person-here I am going to Kabbalah class with my kids:

by Anonymousreply 4410/13/2013

R44, at least she didn't abandon her children like some former minor pop singers.

by Anonymousreply 4510/14/2013

I'm just assuming she wasn't doing it during any of Benedict Cumberbatch's scenes or she'd have been torn to pieces by Cumberbitches like at the end of the Bacchae.

by Anonymousreply 4610/14/2013

r39 you order before the movie starts. They really manage to keep the chatter down, even when you're dealing with the servers. I figured it'd be obnoxious, but it wasn't. And I live in new York, I've just visited Austin a few times and been to the theater. And I'm psyched they're bringing the theaters here, because going to the movies here in NYC is a free-for-all with animals, flashing their cell phones thru the whole thing, old ladies and teenagers yapping at each other in loud voices.

According to my friends who were there Madonna was loud during the whole movie, talking at inappropriate moments, even besides the cell phone thing (which really is enough)

by Anonymousreply 4710/14/2013

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 4810/14/2013

She's wealthy enough to buy a theater CHAIN without making even a dent in her pocketbook. Why can't she just get her own private cinema and she can text, tweet and instagram her boring existence in peace?

by Anonymousreply 4910/14/2013

R39 you order before the movie starts and if you need anything during the film you write it on a slip of paper and stick it in a slot and they come and pick it up. It's a very efficient system and I refuse to go to any other theater to see a movie.

by Anonymousreply 5010/14/2013

These celebrities and their senses of "entitlement." The rules don't apply to them because they are famous. Well, I have news for them. They are born, they breathe, they eat, they sleep, they shit, they piss, they fart, they puke, they fuck, they eventually die. No one gets out of this alive, even them. They are no better than anyone else, money and fame, or not. Fuck celebrities right up their shitholes!

by Anonymousreply 5110/14/2013

I really hate Madonna. She is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5210/14/2013

Holy shit. The old broad is drifting into Mae West territory. She looks like shit here. A pathetic old woman trying desperately to be sexy.

by Anonymousreply 5310/14/2013

Think Quick! Which cane first: Madonna or STDs?

by Anonymousreply 5410/14/2013

She was only doing research for her own film, "30 Years A Whore."

by Anonymousreply 5510/14/2013

She'd better not do any texting at [italic]my[/italic] Hay and Feed store or she's banned for life!

by Anonymousreply 5610/14/2013

BITCH BE OLD AS FUCK. BITCH PROLLY SENILE. UGLY OLD NASTY GAP TOOTH BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 5710/14/2013

R50, can't you smell your neighbour's food? What about the sound of them munching?

R47, if I went to the movies and Madonna was there too I think I'd be more fascinated by what she's doing, even if she's just staring at the screen, and I'm sure most people would be too, whether they "hate" her or not. You can always see the movie another night.

Oh, and it's only your allegedly present friends who claim she was "loud during the whole movie, talking at inappropriate moments", the original "report" suggests she was actually just keeping herself to herself and was maybe even alone, but texting a lot.

Did your allegedly present friends also notice "Jason Ritter, J. Alexander from 'America's Next Top Model,' and Michael K. Williams from 'The Wire'" (to quote the original Facebook-posted story) who were apparently sitting near Madge on the same row?

By the way, nothing about this this story has even been verified and it's not even confirmed that this texter was Madonna.

Of Madonna, Tim League also tweeted "I am also an unashamed fan of her music" as well as trying to claim of this incident that "it is really just a joke".

Some real pyschos on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 5810/15/2013

The woman who allegedly tapped Madge on the shoulder and the student who posted this story on Facebook should also be banned from Alamo Draft House movie theatres for talking during the film!!!

"Tonight at the New York Film Festival premiere of '12 Years A Slave' (a masterpiece, by the way), I sat behind the unholy trifecta of Jason Ritter, J. Alexander from 'America's Next Top Model,' and Michael K. Williams from 'The Wire.' Plus, a mysterious blonde in black lace gloves who wouldn't stop texting on her Blackberry throughout the first half of the movie. Eventually, a woman next to me tapped her on the shoulder and told her to put her phone away, and the blonde hissed back, 'It's for business... ENSLAVER!' I turned to the shoulder tapper and loudly said, 'THANKS!' and gave her a thumbs up. The rest of the movie, I kept thinking about how I wanted to tell the blonde what a disgrace she was. During the standing ovation, the blonde ducked out and Jason Ritter turned around to make commiserating eye contact, as J. Alexander asked, 'Who WAS that?!' Jason then looked down at the floor. His eyes got wide, and he picked up an envelope and showed it to us and J. And it said: '2 screening tix MADONNA.' And sure enough, we looked to the side of the theater and standing against the wall in black lace gloves was Madonna. The worst person in America."

by Anonymousreply 5910/15/2013

R58 is absolutely correct. And the fucking strange thing is that the loonies fucking LIVE here!

by Anonymousreply 6010/15/2013

Why would Madonna even go to see this movie at the Alamo in Yonkers when she had already attended the premiere, as the guest of the movie's director a couple of night's before?

by Anonymousreply 6110/15/2013

[quote]Why would Madonna even go to see this movie at the Alamo in Yonkers when she had already attended the premiere, as the guest of the movie's director a couple of night's before?

Goddamnit! Will you stop trying to bring logic and reason into this, just shut the fuck up and hate that worthless cunt already!

by Anonymousreply 6210/15/2013

She was sending a text to Janet Jackson's abandoned child in Detroit.

by Anonymousreply 6310/15/2013

Has Madonna ever been nice or considerate? Probably never has been.

by Anonymousreply 6410/15/2013

Thank you, R64, for that terribly intelligent thought you just had to post to us from your laptop while you are waiting for your morning bowels to kick in.

by Anonymousreply 6510/15/2013

[quote]Thank you, [R64], for that terribly intelligent thought you just had to post to us from your laptop while you are waiting for your morning bowels to kick in.

Wow, can you be more of a nasty bitch? What a crappy thing to post.

by Anonymousreply 6610/15/2013

OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG OLD WHORE CUNT HAG

by Anonymousreply 6710/15/2013

[quote]ENSLAVER!

She must have come directly from Michfest.

by Anonymousreply 6810/15/2013

This thread is kind of hilarious

by Anonymousreply 6910/15/2013

My big sister Oprah knows the secret avout Vadge.

by Anonymousreply 7010/16/2013

I don't like Madonna, but this other woman is unhinged. Who on earth has this kind of reaction to someone in the audience texting during a movie?

by Anonymousreply 7110/16/2013

lol "Madonna the worst person in America."

by Anonymousreply 7210/16/2013

I want more of this confronting-Vadge-for-being-a-bitch-and-breaking-social-etiquette-rules stuff! Wouldn't it be grand if random people lecturing her for a change? It needs to be on camera too though.

by Anonymousreply 7310/16/2013

R73 and others, you seem to be overlooking the fact that the texting woman was probably not Madonna and this story is unlikely to be true.

by Anonymousreply 7410/16/2013

Oh, I get it now! Tim League and his cinema chain have absolutely nothing to do with this sotry but he just jumped in to promote himself! Madonna hadn't actually stepped into one of his theaters and broken his rules - she was at the NY Film Festival and was allegedly texting there. So, despite not having anything to do with this episode, Tim League just jumps in and bans her from his theaters - which she would never even want to go into anyway!

The actual cast of 12 Years a Slave like Madonna and don't give a shit if she was texting.

'12 Years a Slave' Cast Doesn't Really Care If Madonna Was Texting During Their Movie

BY GABRIELLE CHUNG

Madonna, you're off the hook for now. Though the Queen of Pop was reportedly caught texting during a recent showing of 12 Years a Slave at New York's Walter Reade Theater, the cast of the Steve McQueen historical drama aren't too ruffled by the alleged slip-up.

Speaking with Celebuzz at a Los Angeles screening, many stars of the period piece told us they aren't faulting Madge. (And frankly, many didn't even see her slip into the Lincoln Center screening.)

"You never understand what people are texting," Ashley Dyke, who plays Anna, told us. "She's got kids. I won't judge her."

"It's not important in the scheme of things," added actor Rob Steinberg.

According to The Guardian, Madonna also went off on the person who tried to stop her from tapping away on her Blackberry that fateful night. When interrupted from her texting, the Material Girl allegedly snapped, "It's for business … enslaver!"

Despite the comparing a lack of common courtesy to enslavement, the singer was eventually moved by the story about a free black man sold into slavery.

"I heard she was sobbing," Garret Dillahunt said, adding that he -- like the rest of the cast of 12 Years a Slave -- does not text during movies.

Since the story surface, Tim League, the co-founder and CEO of popular Texas theater chain Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, has blacklisted Madonna and forbids her from entering any of his establishments.

"Madonna, however entitled she feels she is, is unbearably rude to others around her by texting in a theater," he tweeted. "Until she apologizes to movie fans, Madonna is banned from watching movies @drafthouse."

by Anonymousreply 7510/16/2013

Btw, r35/r47, since this alleged incident DIDN'T happen at the Alamo Drafthouse theatre then how could your friends have been sitting near Madonna during the incident at the Drafthouse?

Did you lie about your friends seeing her being a "righteous cunt" and being "loud during the whole movie, talking at inappropriate moments"?

by Anonymousreply 7610/16/2013

[quote]I don't like Madonna, but this other woman is unhinged. Who on earth has this kind of reaction to someone in the audience texting during a movie?

Haven't you been to a movie theater recently? They say, NO TEXTING DURING THE SHOWING OF THE FILM!

by Anonymousreply 7710/16/2013

[quote][R73] and others, you seem to be overlooking the fact that the texting woman was probably not Madonna and this story is unlikely to be true.

Hasn't it occured to you that Madonna is bitchy enough to do that?

by Anonymousreply 7810/16/2013

People aren't supposed to talk, either, R77, but I don't have a conniption if someone whispers something during a movie.

by Anonymousreply 7910/16/2013

I was at a film festival last weekend and during the screening of one interminable piece of shit I was texting the person next to me, asking if we could leave and go get some lunch. It was less rude than talking, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 8010/16/2013

GOOD FOR HER. Madonna wouldn't be Madonna unless she was doing something cunty.

by Anonymousreply 8110/16/2013

She needs to hook up with Eminem. Both are idiotic famewhores to the nth degree.

by Anonymousreply 8210/16/2013

R78, this story is untrue as has been discussed in this thread so far, which assumed that this incident happened in a theatre owned by Tim League. The question is why has Tim League jumped onto this story, banning Madonna from his theatres when she's probably never even stepped in one.

If you think Madonna is bitchy for texting during a movie then you must have 60% of your fellow human beings.

And, I don't think Madge said "enslaver", that sounds more like poetic license from the alleged witness to this incident.

The real bitch here is Tim League.

by Anonymousreply 8310/16/2013

You think this was inappropriate, last week she douched at the table while having dinner in TriBeCa.

by Anonymousreply 8410/16/2013

[quote]Has Madonna ever been nice or considerate? Probably never has been.

I can personally vouch for her being a miserable cunt during her Danceteria days.

I hate people texting during a movie. It's distracting and rude. Why not just bring a flashlight and wave it around? t

by Anonymousreply 8510/16/2013

She's awful for texting, especially during the NYIFF, where you are there in a more film-first setting. But there's a special place in hell for assholes who put out press releases tangentially related to celebrity in order to aggrandize themselves. Fuck Tim League.

by Anonymousreply 8610/16/2013

Twit at r76? My friends were sitting near her at the NYFF in Alice Tully, the theater at Lincoln Center where 12 Years a Slave screened.

Also once upon a time I went to the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, a long time ago, where Tim League owns the place and you can eat in the theater and it is a delightful experience.

Those two things never overlapped, I never said my friends were at the Drafthouse, your reading comprehension has apparently been blinded by some kind of a tweaking Madge-fueled insanity. If you can't keep up, well, no wonder you feel the need to defend Madonna of all fucking people.

by Anonymousreply 8710/16/2013

I'm more shocked that she was disinterested in what is supposed to be a very good film.

by Anonymousreply 8810/16/2013

Why would that surprise you, R88?

Has that dumb twat ever been interested in anything that wasn't about her? No.

by Anonymousreply 8910/16/2013

Madonna's career is dead. Miley Cyrus and Britney Jean Spears are the new breed.

Miley and Britney will be around for the long run. They have looks, brains and the talent to keep it real for a long time. They will be like Madonna was... a 25+ year career. Madonna has faded now and is a relic of the past.

Britney and Miley are the new saviors of pop music. They are innovative, fresh, unique and will carry pop music for the next 25 years. I get chills when I realize that I am a part of this rich musical history.

by Anonymousreply 9010/16/2013

[quote]this story is untrue as has been discussed in this thread so far

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER IF THIS STORY IS TRUE OR NOT, JUST HATE THAT MISERABLE CUNT!

MADONNASTAN @ R83, I BET YOU'D LICK THAT OLD LADY'S RANCID PUSSY JUICES IF GIVEN THE CHANCE.

by Anonymousreply 9110/16/2013

I'd sooner lick the surface of Danny Thomas' glass coffee table than eat Madonna's skanked out herpetic puss. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 9210/16/2013

My big sister Oprah has a texting machine.

by Anonymousreply 9310/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 9410/16/2013

W&W for R90.

That's fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 9510/16/2013

R90, I can't tell for sure, but are you jerking us around?

by Anonymousreply 9610/16/2013

I gotta take a shit.

by Anonymousreply 9710/16/2013

And that bitch goes ballistic when people smoke cigarettes at her concerts? She's a hypocritical cunt!

There is nothing more annoying than some asshole texting in the theater while I'm trying to watch a movie. I would have reached over and slapped the phone out of her icy, bony, crypt-keeper fingers. Why is she so special? Just because she sings and dances? Fuck her right up the ass!

by Anonymousreply 9810/17/2013

Most of you are taking this a little too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 9910/17/2013

Madonna used to chain-smoke Marlboro Lights, so she's a hypocrite in more ways than one, R98.

by Anonymousreply 10010/17/2013

I'm shocked to hear this. I thought she died 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 10110/17/2013

She was the homeliest of all the Spice Girls.

by Anonymousreply 10210/17/2013

Madonna is a fucking turd in the punchbowl of music. Her day was over 20 years ago. She looks like Mick Jagger in drag, and that's being generous. Actually, Mick in drag is a sight prettier than old Madge the Vadge.

by Anonymousreply 10310/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 10410/17/2013

Madonna has done more for the gay community than any other artist. Show some respect for the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 10510/17/2013

R105, her support is not a gift to us as fags. We're not the recipients of her royal largesse (you asshole). People give to the causes that are right and just to them. If they expect pay-back in irrelevant ways they're not philanthropic. They're extortionists.

And decent people don't make scenes and do selfish things when there's a movie being shown.

So shut up, you unethical and confused little mess.

by Anonymousreply 10610/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 10710/17/2013

R105's tampon just exploded.

by Anonymousreply 10810/17/2013

Meh. Vadge's "help" to the gay community was always overblown. She never did much for us. She did, however, take a lot from us, for which she has no gratitude.

Now she's a devoted Kabalah Kunt, a gay-hating religion.

That's so special.

by Anonymousreply 10910/17/2013

[quote] When interrupted from her texting, the Material Girl allegedly snapped, "It's for business … enslaver!"

If she had said that to me I would have kicked her seat. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11010/17/2013

R105 = AIDS induced dementia

by Anonymousreply 11110/17/2013

Gorgeous, R84. You win.

by Anonymousreply 11210/17/2013

Really, r87? Because your previous posts mentioned nothing about the NYFF and were all about the Alamo. It's very strange that you went on and on about the Alamo and said absolutely nothing about the other theatre, it really gave the impression that your friends were in the Alamo and it's surprising you never made the distinction.

Moreover, nothing in the original story about Madonna texting says anything about her talking and being generally rude, as you claim your friends claimed, just that she was texting, keeping very much to herself and only said something when someone tapped her on the shoulder. Afterwards, she slipped out quietly. In fact, the individuals in the original story didn't even know that woman was supposedly Madonna, and only allegedly realised it when they saw her name on an envelope.

Amazing how all the psychos on this thread spew their vile bile at Madonna but give the slimy Tim League a pass.

by Anonymousreply 11310/17/2013

R113, I bet you'd eat the corn kernals out of that lousy whore's shit!

by Anonymousreply 11410/17/2013

[quote]the woman reportedly snapped, "It's for business... ENSLAVER!"

At which point someone should have started a chant of "Cunt! Cunt! Cunt!..." and surrounded her in a circle of light -- by flipping on their phone flashlight apps to illuminate the offense.

by Anonymousreply 11510/17/2013

*sigh* Homosexuals will be the death of DataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 11610/17/2013

I can't wait for Joan Rivers to talk about this on Fashion Police, while Kelly uncomfortably stares at her shoes.

by Anonymousreply 11710/17/2013

R118 = Vadge's human port-a-potty.

You want to kiss that skanky old thief's ring? Be my guest but watch out for the gnarled, protruding old-lady veins that she's trying so desperately to hide.

There's no reason for anyone to join you in your stupid whore-worship of a woman who is so ignorant, selfish and vile that she spends decades stealing from gay culture and then joins a gay-hating religious cult.

by Anonymousreply 11910/18/2013

Join the rEVOLution of LOVE.

Don't hang you s*it on me because I know who has my back.

by Anonymousreply 12010/18/2013

The only that filthy old hag wants your back for is to shit on it. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 12110/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 12210/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 12310/18/2013

This would never happen to Janet Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 12410/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.