Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Your meth exposure

Has meth touched your life in some way? I live in WV and meth is supposed to be prevalent, but all I hear about it is when a meth lab is busted about once a year.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2013

When I was growing up, we lived in an upscale subdivision in the Midwest. This one guy, who was a well-to-do general contractor was left by his wife and ended up getting into meth. I was getting ready to leave for work one day and this barefoot, haggard woman who was losing her teeth came up to me and asked if she could get a ride...which freaked me the fuck out. My dad came outside to see what was going on, eventually allowing me to give her a ride (and instructing me on how to handle her if she tried anything). Turns out, she was fucking high and started blabbing about how the neighbor guy was her boyfriend. He apparently couldn't take her home because he had passed out from doing drugs...

She also asked me for money...it was all pretty depressing.

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2013

Well, considering I just walked in from a night out at a local gay club, I was probably around more of it than I would want to even think about. Those gay club boys are all into the ghastly shit.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2013

There have been people that have dropped out of my life and I hear later they've become meth heads.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2013

I remember being at a gay club a few years ago and there was this young good looking guy who was really glassy-eyed. It was pretty clear he was high as fuck...depressing.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2013

I'm 24 and it's depressing how many of my gay male contemporaries are into that shit. I gave up going to clubs and bars ages ago because I have no use for drugs. You can tell the ones who are into it. Glassy eyes, blotchy skin, scabs on their arms and faces. Ugh. Then the teeth start to go... yucky!

It's not just a queer thing either. Many of the straights I went to school are tits deep in meth now. Some of the honor students are now tweakers. It's terrible.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013

Haven't you ever been to Tudor's Meth World?

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2013

Where do you live, R5?

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.