Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Joe the Plumber: America needs a White Republican President

October 12, 2013

Joe Wurzelbacher, the everyman used by John McCain in the 2008 presidential campaign, has a new post on his website, "America needs a white Republican president."

"Admit it. You want a white Republican president again. Now before you start feeling like you're a racist, understand you are not. Wanting a white Republican president doesn't make you racist, it just makes you American."

by Anonymousreply 5910/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2013

Joe needs a job. But who'd hire him?

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2013

In typical republican/conservative fashion, he's a complete fraud:

1) His name isn't Joe

2) He's not a plumber

3) He's about as racist as they come

4) It's totally stupid

5) He actively supports a party and policies that he'd do worse under than the alternative.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2013

Joe the Plumber is typical white trash working class. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013

Joe the plumber needs more traffic to his blog.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2013

Just about says it all. He was the poster child for the republican party and he was a perfect fit it turns out.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2013

Who the fuck is Joe the Plumber?

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2013

Yeah, no more Kenyans!

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2013

Es una cebolla

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2013

That was awesome R15.

by Anonymousreply 1610/13/2013

GO R15. I agree. Did you put that on the jackasses blog?

by Anonymousreply 1710/13/2013

No, but you're welcome to if you like.

And I thought it was pretty awesome, two election nights in a row.

by Anonymousreply 1810/13/2013

Joe the Plumber is a republican shill who during Obama's first campaign asked him in the key battle ground state of Ohio a question regarding raising taxes. He stated he was a plumber who was self employed making 250K a year and why should he pay more taxes? Fox news dubbed him Joe the plumber and proceeded to use him as the everyman reason why not to vote for Obama. Turns out Joe was not a plumber and did not make 250K a year. He took his fame an ran with it becoming a right wing commentator.

by Anonymousreply 1910/13/2013

R19, don't forget he also owed money for medical bills and I believe he was on welfare at one point.

He personified the GOP mentality: Delusions of grandeur.

by Anonymousreply 2010/13/2013

It's the universal prayer of tea baggers.

by Anonymousreply 2110/13/2013

OBAMACARE raped my future too!

by Anonymousreply 2210/13/2013

Joe didn't write that. If you go to his site, you'll see he's reposting an article written by a black writer.

by Anonymousreply 2310/13/2013

So Jews, Russians, Italians, Spaniards and Portuguese are not really white?

by Anonymousreply 2510/13/2013

Italians were considered white in the US in the early 20th century.

"Spaniards and Portuguese"

If you've got a tan, chances are Americans won't see you as white.

Jews are not actually an ethnicity. Those Russians you listed could be Jewish.

Barack Obama is half white and half black, but Americans will never see him as white.

by Anonymousreply 2610/13/2013

[quote]Barack Obama is half white and half black, but Americans will never see him as white.

Because his appearance is of a black man. Mariah Carey and Wentworth Miller look white. Keanu Reeves and Dean Cain are half white and half Asian, yet they're considered white because they look it. Their roles have have all been white.

by Anonymousreply 2710/13/2013

Ted Cruz is half white and half hispanic but considered fully white by Tea Party racists.

by Anonymousreply 2810/13/2013

[quote]Mariah Carey and Wentworth Miller look white.

I have relatives who look like them. They never fooled me, I always knew they were mixed-race, President Obama doesn't look biracial to me at all though.

R15 is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 2910/13/2013

I hate this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 3010/13/2013

R28, hispanic is not a race, it's an ethnicity. There are white hispanics and black hispanics.

by Anonymousreply 3110/13/2013

I hate the word "latina."

by Anonymousreply 3210/13/2013

Disgusting man, and if any of you are friends with ANYONE on fb who ever "liked" or shared anything Joe the Plumber has said, you should unfriend them immediately.

by Anonymousreply 3310/13/2013

If anyone in my life "liked" anything that loser said, I'd have them put to sleep.

He's the Courtney Stodden of politics: Desperate to be noticed.

by Anonymousreply 3410/13/2013

Hey, everybody, read the post by R23. Joe didn't write this screed; Kevin Jackson, who is black, wrote it. Go to Joe the Plummer's site and click on the link at the bottom of the post.

However, that's little excuse since Joe the Idiot obviously supports it.

by Anonymousreply 3510/13/2013

[quote]Mitt Romney is white, male, Christian, Republican, wealthy and good looking.

All correct (although "good looking" is certainly subjective) with the exception of him being "Christian." Mittens is a Mormon. Not the same thing at all, much as he may have wanted Americans to believe they are when he was trying to be elected President.

by Anonymousreply 3710/13/2013

And having your ass sticking out of your pants doesn't make you a plumber, it just makes you an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 3810/13/2013

Its seems in the last 20 years a Democratic president has had to fix the mess of his Republican predecesor.

by Anonymousreply 3910/13/2013

Didn't some woman confirm that Joe has a "little pee pee"

by Anonymousreply 4010/13/2013

I think that goes without saying with most of these insecure Republicans, R40.

by Anonymousreply 4110/13/2013

[quote]that's little excuse since Joe the Idiot obviously supports it.

Exactly. That's what some of the political commentators are saying this weekend. Joe may not have written the post himself, but by posting something like that he is essentially agreeing with it.

by Anonymousreply 4210/13/2013

[quote]That's what some of the political commentators are saying this weekend.

And the above is precisely why I stopped watching all of these political circle jerks a couple of years ago. The fact they would spend even a nanosecond talking about this loser shows yet again why the Forth Estate is now a joke.

by Anonymousreply 4310/13/2013

I'm in love with R15! .. Nothing more to say...

by Anonymousreply 4410/13/2013

The one thing though that always made me roll my eyes is how the left exclaimed that he wasn't a real plumber because he wasn't registered. Most plumbers work under the table.

Ted Cruz is also Canadian. I'd like to see all documentation STAT!

by Anonymousreply 4510/13/2013

Please, he's not even an under the table plumber, he was a prop for ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 4610/13/2013

[quote]The one thing though that always made me roll my eyes is how the left exclaimed that he wasn't a real plumber because he wasn't registered. Most plumbers work under the table.

Well, according to this idiot, he wasn't merely a plumber, he had his own business making 200K and Obama's policies would affect him.

Delusional cunt that he was.

by Anonymousreply 4710/13/2013

He needs employment in the Republican Party.

When "Joe the Plumber" won the GOP nomination for the congressional seat in Ohio #09, he was trying to unseat incumbent Democrat Marcy Kaptur. This is the area which includes Lucas County, with its county seat Toledo, and it is heavily Democratic even in presidential elections in which a Republican wins and carried the state of Ohio.

This is more about "Joe."

by Anonymousreply 4810/13/2013

Between this fool and Sarah Palin, John McCain surely has a knack for creating idiots on a national scale.

by Anonymousreply 4910/13/2013

Don't forget that airhead of a daughter he created, R49.

by Anonymousreply 5010/13/2013

This is the only Jo the Plumber I pay attention to.

by Anonymousreply 5110/14/2013

Between this and the Confederate Flag at the White House protest today, I'm not sure how anyone can claim the tea party, conservatives, and Republicans aren't completely racist fucks and morons.

The only reason THEY don't see their own racism is because they're so steeped in it and marinated in it and surrounded by it that they just can't even perceive it any more... they think it's "normal". It's like the air that surrounds us... we frequently don't even notice it.

by Anonymousreply 5210/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 5310/14/2013

r52 And they know they'll get away with it. Why are they never called out on their stupefying bullshit? The Dems better wake up fast, and start kicking ass and taking names.

by Anonymousreply 5410/14/2013

"Wanting a white Republican president doesn't make you racist, it just makes you American."

This will be the Republican party's official slogan for the 2016 elections.

by Anonymousreply 5510/14/2013

Hilarious that the current defacto leader of these treasonous mental cases, ted cruz, is neither white nor american.

by Anonymousreply 5610/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!