Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Any men here in a committed relationship?

Have they ever strayed but you worked it out and stuck together? How old are you?

Give me hope!

by Anonymousreply 1910/12/2013

You're joking right?

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2013

25 years, we have not strayed.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2013

18 years, never strayed

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2013

Almost 5 years. Never strayed.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2013

stats would indicate if you've never cheated on your partner than he has cheated on you.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013

Stats, shmats, R5.

But congrats to him if he did such a fantastic job of keeping it quiet.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2013

14 years this week. We have messed around together with another, but we found that even the least satisfying sex with each other was better. I considered fooling around, too, but, honestly, I lost interest as things became more and more possible (couldn't even make the forbidden-quality of it all get me into it). We always (or 9 out of 10 times) come together and genuinely enjoy each others' vulnerabilities and strengths. We like to surprise each other by being really freaky at the least expected times--I'll be GROSSED OUT and then incredibly TURNED ON five seconds later by some of the shit he pulls. I'll give him credit for ALWAYS being willing to try whatever I want to do, whether it is his bag or not.

No, these have not been all days of wine and roses, but we feel so much bigger and stronger with each other than we do without.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2013

12 years together.

Strayed? Like, got wandered off at the mall or something? Oh, are you talking about monogamy, Frau sow? We're gay men. We don't do monogamy, it means nothing to us.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2013

DL social scientists have previously confirmed:

It's much more difficult for truly hawt men to remain monogamous. Temptation is everywhere.

So bless all you plain but good-hearted guys who stay faithful to each other. It's... sweet.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2013

It hasn't happened if the partner is unaware.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2013

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2013

Perhaps, R9. But the equally possible piece is that you are just deluded and looking for rationale to justify your general level of whorishness.

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2013

11 years. Did the threesome thing a few times. And we've told each other that if one of us "slipped" it wouldn't destroy the relationship.

Maybe I'd be worried some if we were party people, always looking for a third. But we are such homebodies it's ridiculous - especially my partner. So it's not something I think about too much.

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2013

Discreet fuck buddies on the side? No problem.

Anything more, it's a problem and no, it not likely that it can be worked out.

by Anonymousreply 1410/12/2013

6 months. I did have two slip ups, one in Perth, Australia and the other in Miami while I was traveling for work. But other than that, everything is good.

by Anonymousreply 1510/12/2013

Yes, and I love sex with him. I don't want to live like the straight guy norm, dicking around but pretending I am liberated.

by Anonymousreply 1610/12/2013

I was in a five year relationship, and was a serial cheater when we were long distance for a year. Boyfriend found out an was upset, but actually forgave me. I got back on the straight and narrow when we moved in together in the fifth and final year. My drinking eventually ended the relationship. Alcohol had a more pernicious effect on the relationship than cheating.

by Anonymousreply 1710/12/2013

Nobody's hawt @ 60. So you better start storing up the valium now.

by Anonymousreply 1810/12/2013

18years and yes, we have both strayed--hurts initially to find out, but then, when you acknowledge it happens, you move--and can still feel trust and love--the relationship is fundamentally not about who has access to whose body.

by Anonymousreply 1910/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!