Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sarah Silverman

She's clever and ok-looking, but she can't keep a man, not even that ugly Jimmy Kimmel. She's a depressed mess who wisely decided not to breed. What do you predict for her middle age life?

by Anonymousreply 4510/26/2013

Horrible and not funny at all. She's vile and makes me almost ashamed to be a woman. I'm just glad she's not a Lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2013

Aw, how sweet. Tig started a thread for her friend. I guess she thought starting two threads about herself may have been overkill.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2013

r1 I agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2013

Ugly. Unfunny. Mean.

In other words, she's typical.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2013

She has enormous nostrils. Has she had a nose job?

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013

What is it with women who don't seem to care at all what their man looks like? She could get a way hotter guy than Kimmel. Maybe the Kimmel thing was strategic to help her career

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2013

She's already well into middle age. Remember that middle age always comes sooner than you want it to!

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2013

Women who go for ugly men usually have low self-esteem. If she's suffered from depression, than low self-esteem may very well be the case.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2013

Annoying, childish and not funny.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2013

She might be funny but I'll never know because as soon as I hear that grating voice I change the channel.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2013

Sarah Silverman isn't exactly a pretty face, either, R8. It's not like she can get a good looking guy.

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2013

She's the younger version of Janeane Garafalo, only she's 1/2 Jewish, 1/2 Irish. Her career trajectory is pretty much following JG's. Her 15 mins are about up. BTW, weht to JG? Is she touring forever like DL unfave Margaret Cho?

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2013

She looks like Angela from Sleepaway Camp. I bet she has a dick, too.

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2013

Some women go for ugly men because they think they're less likely to cheat.

by Anonymousreply 1410/12/2013

R2 Tig is doing much better than Sarah and wants to promote her. So what's the big deal? She's a good friend.

by Anonymousreply 1510/12/2013

[quote]She's clever and ok-looking,[bold] but she can't keep a man[/bold]

WTF is wrong with you? Are you posting from the 1800's? So what if she's single. WTF? Most gays are single too. STHU you sexist POS.

by Anonymousreply 1610/12/2013

I've seen early pictures of her and yes, she's had a nose job.

She's "dated" Dave Attell, Colin Quinn, Marc Maron, some guy who had something to do with the movie "The Aristocrats", and of course Jimmy Kimmel. She's sucked a lot of dick to get where she is.

Her career was at its peak when she was puffing Kimmel's peter; that's when she had that atrocious tv show of hers on Comedy Central. It was nasty as hell; she used the opportunity to give her talentless sister a job on it. It was expensive to produce; apparently Siverman and Co. wouldn't back down on the expense and it was cancelled. Good riddance.

When she had the tv show she got a lot of press. Articles consistently commented on her "hotness." Jesus Christ! She must have sucked the interviewer's cocks dry to get them to say that. I guess you could say she's attractive for a female stand-up comedian, most of whom are pretty plain. But she has a face like a fucking horse.

Her stand-up would go like this. She'd come onstage in a jumper and Mary Janes and her hair tied back in a ponytail with a ribbon. Or she'd come out in sneakers and t-shirt and pants like a little boy. She'd talk in a retarded little girl's voice about licking jelly off her boyfriend's penis and getting raped and how Hispanics smell and blacks are lazy and Martin Luther King is a loser. "A study in broad contrast" is how one critic put it. It gets tedious and repetitive very quickly and some people just don't find it very amusing.

She's fucking some stand-up comedian named Kyle Dunnigan. He's pretty fugly. He's right in her league.

by Anonymousreply 1810/12/2013

Sarah's #1fan at R18...

by Anonymousreply 1910/12/2013

your tasty hatred and bitterness gives you power, r18. Good use of sardonic quotation marks!

by Anonymousreply 2010/13/2013

Another DL villain

by Anonymousreply 2210/13/2013

Okay I agree with most every negative comment here, but her show on Comedy Central was hilarious. Just my opinion. I actually enjoyed her sister on it. And lets not forget that the same sister played Spider Eyes "Jane" on the brilliant The Comeback with Lisa Kudrow before The SS Silverman Show ever aired. So its not like she hadn't worked before.

by Anonymousreply 2310/13/2013

For a woman who "can't keep a man" her & Kyle Dunnigan look pretty cute together. I'm sure they're living together.

by Anonymousreply 2410/13/2013

Leave Sarah alone. She's in deep mourning for doug, her dog of a hundred years. Give her a break.

by Anonymousreply 2510/13/2013

I like her, but the freakout over the other comedians calling her old during the James Franco roast makes me think she's starting to lose her sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 2610/13/2013

She didn't freak out. She admitted that it got to her even though she's knows how roasts work. It only came across as whining to those who didn't read the full quote.

by Anonymousreply 2710/13/2013

That Kyle is chinless and ugly and Sarah's nostrils are bigger than her eyes. Also, their body language reveals she is much more into him than he is to her.

by Anonymousreply 2810/13/2013

Omg, R28, you're not wrong. In every picture at that link she is flinging herself all over that guy like she's a dog and he's slathered in bacon grease. Embarrassing. And he looks embarrassed and cringing away, and not even trying to conceal it.

by Anonymousreply 2910/13/2013

Hard to say though r28 - she could be ginning it up on him due to the paps and he could be not feeling so loving due to paps. Straight men don't really like paps for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 3010/13/2013

She's a pathetic old talentless whore and should kill herself.

by Anonymousreply 3110/13/2013

Kyle Dunnigan is a failed comedian who first ingratiated himself with Tig Notaro. He kissed her nasty ass just long enough to get near Sarah. He did all kinds of dirty work for Tig. She sees herself as "The Mafia Don of Comedy," and he was her muscle. He can't stand her but she put him rent free. Got him a job with Amy Shumer too. Not sure what happened where they both are no longer involved with Amy.

The guy is a parasite with a violent streak. He knows how to play to Tig Notaro's mental illnesses.

By the time Tig was willing to allow a meeting with SS, - Sarah had lost her power to get him jobs. Now, he's super bitter that he had to hang out with a crazy dyke for years, make tons of enemies, and now has to service a comedian who can't even offer him a career boost.

by Anonymousreply 3210/14/2013

R22 Yet this more famous name is not paying lawyers to threaten Datalounge?

I can't believe that the Tig threads lasted as long as they did. It's hard to believe, but Tig is crazy enough to fake cancer. She's also very aggressive and violent.

I bet the webmaster knows that if he doesn't please her she'll go after him physically. Or, that she will get Kyle Dunnigan to assault him. He assaulted and battered an elderly woman when I was at a book signing. I found out that the woman was serving court documents on Tig Notaro. I heard he did community service, since Tig then had to hire him expensive lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 3310/14/2013

R24 is more than likely-Tig Notaro. She eats and sleeps the DL.

by Anonymousreply 3410/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 3510/14/2013

She yells poopoo to shock her grandparents

by Anonymousreply 3610/14/2013

Silverman's always bored me. Her having a violent boyfriend is not a surprise. I saw her on the old Colin Quinn (shitty) show. She was going on about how she loved being spanked. I'm not anti-kink but combined with her tweener style of dress, there's something unhealthy going on there.

The only place I've ever seen Tig Notaro's name mentioned is on the DL. Even here, I couldn't be bothered to read the threads about her so I don't know who she is, I guess she's a comedienne?

by Anonymousreply 3710/14/2013

No, I'm a song-and-dance man.

by Anonymousreply 3810/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 3910/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 4010/14/2013

Its all she's got left, R26.

by Anonymousreply 4110/14/2013

R37 Tig Notaro is all over the news for her legendary set after being diagnosed with cancer. She's a favorite here,though as with any acclaimed performer - she has haters.

I urge those who say she is ugly and untalented to watch this clip. Her talents are evident. This both had me crying and laughing. I love that!

Tig was too busy juggling projects to appear on the second season of "Inside Amy Shumer", but she had a blast.

I do not know Kyle Dunnigan, so I can't speak to that.

by Anonymousreply 4210/14/2013

Sarah is WAY too old to have such an underdeveloped sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 4310/14/2013

Kyle is almost unrecognizable as the skeevy Craig on Reno 911. He's funny.

by Anonymousreply 4410/14/2013

Her pilot has been released. Can someone start a thread?

by Anonymousreply 4510/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!