Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I remember blowing on my dick in a failed attempt to understand what a blow job was.

Jeez, but I was dumb about all that stuff when I was 10-14.

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2013

"guilty"

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2013

I thought I'd never be able to blow myself.....

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2013

In the movie "Vacation" they refer to masturbation as bopping the bologna. I was young and interpreted this to mean just kind of hitting/bouncing it back and forth (bopping.) I quickly got bored.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2013

It was agony, wanting so bad to do it but having no idea what to do.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2013

Same here. Used a straw to blow air into my urethra since, unfortunately, I couldn't reach. Didn't understand why it wasn't fun.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013

I thought the sperm would come out where the pubic hair had recently grown in.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2013

I thought "oral sex" meant talking dirty.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2013

Is anyone else disgusted by the more technically correct term of "suck job?" I cannot stand it!

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2013

I friend and I did that when I was 13 or 14. Luckily we figured out jerking each other off, and were both hooked until he got a girlfriend a few years later.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2013

I remember thinking 69 was the number of thrusts it took to "have sex". I was about 10 and trying to look like I understood older kids' dirty jokes.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2013

I didn't have misconceptions, being an avid masturbator from 11 on and rather sure in a vague way what a guy did with a girl. When I was told at 9 by Suzanne Mehee that "Fuck means your daddy lies on top of your mommy" I knew instinctively she was naively leaving something out.

The idea of boy/girl sex didn't appeal to me, although I was fascinated by women's breasts in an erotic way. But I felt tender and excited and turned on around certain boys, which I didn't feel around girls. I didn't think anything about it then. I have a twin sister, and all girls seemed like sisters to me.

BUT THEN, at 14, my friend Steven told me he had heard "the dirtiest thing in the world, so dirty you can't imagine it." He said, "Fucking. Asshole. FUCKING ASSHOLE! Can you believe it??? FUUUUCCCCCKIIINNNGGGG AAAASSSSSSHHHOOOLLLEEE!!"

I was shocked. But since I had been playing with my ass and inserting things for at least two years by then, I thought, "Wow. NOW it all makes sense."

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2013

I went to college not knowing what "69" was.

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.