Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Charlie Hunnam Exits '50 Shades Of Grey,' Citing Production Schedule On 'Sons Of Anarchy'

But Matthew Belloni, executive editor at The Hollywood Reporter: Hunnam got cold feet on #50Shades movie, TV schedule said to have had nothing to do with his exit.

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2013

Maybe he took a good look at Robert Pattinson's career.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2013

I got into Sons of Anarchy about a year ago and like it. Hunnam, WITH the scruffy look is hot! I was surprised to hear that he was going to be in this fluff project. In interviews, you can tell he didn't want to be the next Channing Tatum and that he was writing scripts and had actually sold one and was took his career seriously.

I can only assume and hope, he left because those around him told him he would be making a fool of himself by appearing in this film.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2013

Wasn't there a huge letter writing campaign against his being cast? The fans don't want him and have made that clear. That was obviously why he's exiting.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013

Good for his career, but bad for me. I would've watched that trip just to see him nekkid.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2013

Yes, I would have watched this piece of crap to see him naked...

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2013

I feel your pain.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2013

Too bad. He would have been the only reason to see that movie.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2013

First, it was his Sons of Anarchy schedule, and now, it's because he's not ready for fame and attention. They're going out of their way not to say "creative differences."

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2013

Good good for him, this sounded like a POS from the get go even with Sam Taylor-Johnson attached to direct. The book certainly sucks.

He'll have other big opportunities coming his way. He doesn't need this on his resume. Wasn't he going to be tied up for three movies?

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2013

I really enjoy him on SOA and think he's very handsome. However, his acting method consists of shaking his head, glaring, and occasionally yelling at the top of his lungs.

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2013

I'll bet you ten bucks that Aaron Taylor-Johnson gets the role.

More fool he if he takes it.

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!