Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cracking The Master Lock To Former NHL Player Sean Avery's Closet!

Was looking at that Sean Avery and Andy Cohen engaged rumor and saw a picture where Sean Avery favorited a tweet from a MAN saying he wish Sean could be in his bed #prohomo

This solidifies Sean Avery is a gay closet case and probably had Andy Cohen on his stomach.

DL what do you all think? Does this make Sean Avery gay to you?

by Anonymousreply 2010/13/2013

He's a creep.

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2013

OP, it solidifies you as delusional.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2013

OP, you have a SHITTY BLOG. Stop trying to hide what you're linking to.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2013

Why would a straight man favorite a tweet about a gay man wanting him in his bed. Think about it gays would you favorite a tweet from a woman saying she would like you to lick her dry? Would that turn you on enough to hit the favorite button?

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013

Sean Avery, is STRAIGHT you got that? Just because a man likes to favorite gay men on twitter who want to bed him, and doesn't mind every holiday flying with me to my house in the Southamptons and taking pictures with me on the beach sharing a towel shirtless that does not make him gay.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2013

I hope he's straight because he's a revolting human being with predominantly straight qualities. I want the first out NHL player to be someone like Sidney Crosby (wishful thinking, I know), not this little twat.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2013

r4, many of not most gay men would favorite such a thing? What gay dude doesn't love it when chicks find them attractive?

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2013

Avery has also made negative remarks about black people.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2013

[R9] When and where?

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2013

Yes, R9, he called Georges Laraque a monkey. I was so disgusted when I heard that. Avery is a social climbing fraud with the personality of a straight frat boy. He is also rumoured to have roughed up Elisha Cuthbert when they were dating.

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2013

I could picture him being racist. Most NHL players are secret racist and homophobes. I just think Sean Avery is a bi-sexual self hating racist. That is all....

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2013

Some of you have some pretty regressive notion about straight guys acting differently than bi/gay dudes. You need to enlarge your circle beyond stereotypical people.

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2013

It solidifies that he's gay-friendly, something he's been completely open about pretty much his entire time being famous. I think it's insulting that imagine that any straight male ally is actually just gay themselves. You really can't conceive of a straight guy having gay friends and not being bothered by homosexuality? That's ridiculous, it's 2013, I know plenty.

by Anonymousreply 1410/12/2013

I agree with you except for the self-hating part, R12. Sean Avery does not have enough emotional depth to experience self doubt, let alone self hatred.

by Anonymousreply 1510/12/2013

Fuck you, R14. You are actually going to kiss the ass of this racist famewhore and refer to him as an ally??? I guess solidarity really is for white boys.

by Anonymousreply 1610/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 1710/12/2013

He's pure Durham Region 905 (Toronto's Staten Island) redneck. I'd love to see him say his racist shit in NYC.Hell, I'd like to see him say that shit in Ajax, a own in Durham Region, which has a large black population. Also makes me wonder what Cohen wants with him and if Avery dares say those words in "polite company".

by Anonymousreply 1810/12/2013

R18 is correct. Sean Avery is vile and I'm sure Andy Cohen instructs him to stay mute when they are in polite company.

by Anonymousreply 1910/13/2013

Straight, but enjoys attention from gay men.

by Anonymousreply 2010/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!