Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

PG Wodehouse was 23 years old in this pic (taken in 1904)

How is this possible?

by Anonymousreply 1110/13/2013

The receding hair strikes very young sometimes.

Eh, who cares? Funniest author ever. No one makes me laugh as hard.

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2013

Is it just me, or does he have Ronan Farrow eyes? I'm just waiting for Mia to announce that PG Wodehouse just might be Ronan's father.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2013

R2, to paraphrase his own tweet, we ALL might be Ronan Farrow's father.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2013

P.G. Wodehouse may have been naive enough to broadcast from Germany during the war (after being held captive for a year) and end up being accused of being a traitor, but he was not stupid or masochistic enough to dip his pen into the foul, insane inkpot of Mia Farrow.

However, I'm sure that it's possible Ernest Hemingway could be Miss Ronan's father. Hemingway's being dead for 26 years would have posed no challenge to the fabulously fecund and determined Mee-Ahh.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2013

Plum looks like he'd struggled with the difficult brown at Oxford...

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013

What are your favourite Wodehouse stories? I like Honeysuckle Cottage where a man inherits his aunt's cottage and finds himself reluctantly living in a romance novel.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2013

Fathering wasn't really PG's thing. Some chaps like to wake up next to girls wearing heliotrope pyjamas, and some chaps don't. PG on the whole didn't.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2013

I love the Blandings stories and books as well as anything involving Uncle Fred.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2013

Wow handsome! I like everything this hottie wrote. Well, let's say I like his 'voice' and style. I like the ones before he came to America I think. And anything with Aunt Agatha.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2013

The Blandings books for me, still laugh out loud funny after all these years

by Anonymousreply 1010/13/2013

Psmith Journalist a portrait in jaunty freshness of turn of century 20th New York City denizens. Remarkable.

by Anonymousreply 1110/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!