Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michael Douglas lied about his Cancer

Yes, he had it - but it was tongue cancer, not throat cancer. How could anyone think he'd get throat cancer from oral sex ? Are we all that ignorant ?

by Anonymousreply 1910/17/2013

Nobody gave a shit, OP.

Once he told everyone that he got it from CZJ's nasty snatch (yes, I know he didn't actually *say* that, but it was implied pretty damn forcefully), everyone stopped paying attention to both of them.

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2013

I just assumed he swallowed those deadly vag juices.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2013

People do care. No one likes to be lied to.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2013

'The surgeon said, "Let's just say it's throat cancer." I said, "OK, you don't want to say it's tongue cancer?" I said, "Why's that?" and he said, "Well, if you really want to know why, if we do have to have surgery, it's not going to be pretty. You'll lose part of you jaw and your tongue and all of that stuff." So I said, "OK sure."'

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2013

Even presuming CZJ has HPV (which she probably does by now), if Michael got cancer from HPV, he was infected long before they met.

Does no one remember what a ho Douglas was in the past?

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013

Exactly, R5. I never did understand all the people who thought the scumbag was implying he got it from his wife. He was a lowlife whoremonger. There's no telling where and what he got it from and it's probably the least of the things he picked up from his whoring around. He's trash, plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2013

Ditto to R5 and R6. He was an admitted sex addict long before CZJ came on the scene. Why would anyone on DL be dumb enough to assume that the only way to get an STD is from your spouse??

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2013

Well if they are divorcing , and he did cheat, CZJ is in for more cash. The couple have a pre-nup which gives her $2.8 million, for every year they're married, and a $5 million bonus, if he cheats. I wonder if there is a bonus for saying he got oral cancer from her snatch ?

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2013

You know what happens to people who lie about their cancer? They get cancer!

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2013

He had a good run of sexy thrillers in 80s and 90s, often set in the white collar corporate world. Fatal Attraction kicked the genre off, and he rode the wave brilliantly, giving him a distinctive place in film history. But his moderate good looks are long gone and he should probably just retire, aside from an occasional cameo appearance.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2013

Uh, okay, R10

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2013

I saw it r11, meh.

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2013

Doesn't matter if you saw it, R12, or what you thought of it. You said that MD will only be able to get cameos now that his looks are gone. Obviously that isn't true. He'll continue to work as often as likes and will have his choice of elder roles.

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2013

This makes no sense. He's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1410/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 1510/16/2013

I heard he told Jay Leno that his tongue action was so good that the women would all spray and squirt, and the Alien spew hit his unprotected throat, where it burned into his tissues and cancerified him. And then he said something about how the Welsh were the worst. Like hydrochloric eel slime.

by Anonymousreply 1610/17/2013

He drinks and smokes so tongue cancer is not all surprising. Actually, any type of oral cancer for a smoker and drinker is expected.

by Anonymousreply 1710/17/2013

R7 re his past addiction to sex, he lied about that too. He's saying now that it was for booze and coke, but mostly coke and a lot of it. Don't know where I read it but it was in the ton of interviews that happened post cancer and post Liberace bio-pic.

This guy has a problem telling the truth. Tho he might be one of those people who isn't smart enough to remember all the bs he's slung. People like that shouldn't lie, it's way to easy to catch them

by Anonymousreply 1810/17/2013

R10 while he's still talented you're right about his looking being gone. There have been several pap shots over the last couple of months that caught him looking very much like his father, and not in a good way.

Does he have talent other than acting? Has he directed in the past?

by Anonymousreply 1910/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!