Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Any other Coast-to-Coast listeners here? Have you noticed how stupid George Noory really is?

He must have an IQ of 80 - he can't understand the simple points reputable scientists he has on make, and keeps misstating and confusing things. And he's a complete right-wing conspiracy nut, constantly scheduling the worst of the know-nothings.

He makes Art Bell look like Einstein.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013

He's terrible. Takes himself far too seriously, is a terrible interviewer, and often tries to push Catholicism on his listeners.

I miss Art.

by Anonymousreply 110/11/2013

You know that Art Bell has a new show, right? Unfortunately it's on SiriusXM.

George Noory sounds like he's barely paying attention during his shows.

by Anonymousreply 210/11/2013

I did not know about that, R2. Thanks for posting!

by Anonymousreply 310/11/2013

He seems like he's just filling time, or reading off some 'how to interact with guests and ask them questions' script rather than having an organic conversation with them.

I love the awkward way he tries to bring a subject to a close, or move on to a new subject with a guest or caller by spouting emmpty clichees.

Guest: " blah blah blah ...and that's how the trans-dimensional aliens will steal your souls"

George Noory: *brief pause* *wakes up* then, spoken in corny radio voice "It sure is! You've gotta watch out for that! Gotta be careful out there"

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2013

He seems like a dolt on Ancient Aliens. He makes the Greek guy with the crazy hair seem like Einstein.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!