Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Any other Coast-to-Coast listeners here? Have you noticed how stupid George Noory really is?

He must have an IQ of 80 - he can't understand the simple points reputable scientists he has on make, and keeps misstating and confusing things. And he's a complete right-wing conspiracy nut, constantly scheduling the worst of the know-nothings.

He makes Art Bell look like Einstein.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013

He's terrible. Takes himself far too seriously, is a terrible interviewer, and often tries to push Catholicism on his listeners.

I miss Art.

by Anonymousreply 110/11/2013

You know that Art Bell has a new show, right? Unfortunately it's on SiriusXM.

George Noory sounds like he's barely paying attention during his shows.

by Anonymousreply 210/11/2013

I did not know about that, R2. Thanks for posting!

by Anonymousreply 310/11/2013

He seems like he's just filling time, or reading off some 'how to interact with guests and ask them questions' script rather than having an organic conversation with them.

I love the awkward way he tries to bring a subject to a close, or move on to a new subject with a guest or caller by spouting emmpty clichees.

Guest: " blah blah blah ...and that's how the trans-dimensional aliens will steal your souls"

George Noory: *brief pause* *wakes up* then, spoken in corny radio voice "It sure is! You've gotta watch out for that! Gotta be careful out there"

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2013

He seems like a dolt on Ancient Aliens. He makes the Greek guy with the crazy hair seem like Einstein.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.