Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Viacom chief’s ex in lesbian affair

Beautiful best-selling vegan author Kathy Freston had an affair with a woman after splitting with her husband of 14 years, ex-Viacom chief Tom Freston, multiple sources confirmed to Page Six.

We’re told Kathy — described by the Times as “tall, slim and golden-tressed enough to be mistaken for a movie star” — embarked on the lesbian relationship following her breakup with Tom, which was announced in June last year. Kathy rubs elbows with Hollywood’s elite crowd and is a leading figure in the LA vegan community. She counts Ellen DeGeneres, Arianna Huffington, Katie Lee Joel, and Dr. Mehmet Oz and his wife, Lisa, as close friends.

A source tells us: “Kathy has appeared on Ellen’s show and has become very friendly with her crowd. It is well-known in those circles that Kathy embarked on a relationship with a woman called Pam.” The source added, “Kathy is happy and has never looked better.” After numerous requests for comment, Kathy responded by e-mail late last night, saying, “As flattering as that is, it’s not true.”

by Anonymousreply 1810/13/2013

I thought it was Nicole Kidman at first from the first picture.

So, was she lying? Or it was some kind of experimental rebound thing before she goes back to men?

by Anonymousreply 110/11/2013

Why should anyone care? We have no idea who these people are.

by Anonymousreply 210/11/2013

dishy!

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2013

√egan chef is lesbian. Film at 11.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2013

I know Kathy. She is a lovely person and while she is very gay friendly, she is not gay. She is madly in love with her new boyfriend, whose name I won't mention here because they're keeping it under wraps for a while.

Tom Freston is a shit. He's planting all this gossip about Kathy because he wants their divorce to go to trial.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2013

It's so random that you'd know her, R5. Thanks for clarifying, though... and come back and tell us the boyfriend's name when it feels appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2013

She could be bi. After enduring marriage to that schlump, I could see her going with woman as an antidote.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2013

Since when does pussy become vegan?

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2013

R6 Her boyfriend isn't famous in the movie-star sense. He's a writer.

I don't think it's that random that I know her. Datalounge gets something like one to two million unique hits a month, and more than 25,000 people post regularly. Lots of us live in LA or NY and are in professions where we meet celebrities. I would think that a few others posters know Kathy as well.

The problem with Datalounge is that usually, when you post something true about someone you know, the crazies come out and contradict facts with their tin-hatted weirdness.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2013

Veganism is an unhealthy and dangerous lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2013

No, it isn't R10, you animal-eating devil. Run up next to the animal and pull it to the ground, then eat it raw. Don't pay some corporate butcher to do your killing for you, coward.

Back to hot Kathy. May this slinky 21st century possible-bisexual babe take that sludge-manufacturing troll to the cleanahs!

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2013

Veganism, if done right, is probably the healthiest way to eat. Long term studies at the Cleveland Clinic have proven this. But the meat and dairy lobbies are so powerful it will take years for the general public to be aware of all the harm that comes from eating animal protein. Read books by Dean Ornish, Colin Campbell, and Caldwell Esselstyn for more information.

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2013

She IS hot.

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2013

[quote] Lots of us live in LA or NY and are in professions where we meet celebrities.

I said 'random,' because I do not consider her to be a celebrity.

For the record, I live in NYC and work in film.

by Anonymousreply 1410/12/2013

I didn't know this woman was the former wife of a mogul. She has recently popped up in the media over the past two years, a sudden expert on vegan ism. I always thought she was beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 1510/12/2013

R9, to be fair, we don't know when someone is telling the truth when anyone can post anonymously on this board.

So you could be Kathy or someone associated with her.. you get my drift? I don't know either way anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1610/13/2013

Is that a hedge hog Tom Freston has on his head?

by Anonymousreply 1710/13/2013

Is Tom Freston the guy who ran MTV in the 80's?

by Anonymousreply 1810/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!