Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Poopouri -Say goodbye to smelly dumps

Does this product really work? Does it have a heavy floral scent?

by Anonymousreply 4011/16/2013

the commercials are good.

by Anonymousreply 110/11/2013

Method bathroom cleaner has the best poop-odor-neutralizing scent.

by Anonymousreply 210/11/2013

This product claims to eliminate the poop smell and leave nothing but a lovely aroma, in contrast to sprays that do nothing but add a synthetic flowery smell to the poop stink.

The commercial with the proper English girl in pearls and party dress is truly entertaining. Does the product work? Well, a lot of people have bought it and seem to like it. I may try it. I wonder who invented it? If I do try it I'll come back to Datalounge and tell you all what I think of it.

by Anonymousreply 410/11/2013

Is this the stuff you spray into the pot before you squat? If so, it works marvelously.

by Anonymousreply 510/11/2013

No need.

by Anonymousreply 610/11/2013

Paul Mitchell aerosol hairspray works best. That or a match.

by Anonymousreply 710/11/2013

I have a jerk friend who puts a squirt of cooking oil into the toilet water to float on top before he dumps. He says that keeps the gasses from emerging from the water. True story.

by Anonymousreply 810/11/2013

The jerk may be right, the product I'm familiar with was essentially lemon oil and vanilla extract.

by Anonymousreply 910/11/2013

[quote]I have a jerk friend who puts a squirt of cooking oil into the toilet water to float on top before he dumps. He says that keeps the gasses from emerging from the water. True story.

The shit has got a certain . . . Wessonality!

by Anonymousreply 1010/11/2013

R8 do you mean something like Pam?

by Anonymousreply 1110/11/2013

OP, yes, it works. And the scent of its original product is not off-putting, heavily floral, or obviously masking.

A friend gave it to me as a joke. Well, no joke, it works.

Best product EVER for providing a sense of discretion in a situation that - when other people are around - bothers many of us.

And I gave a 2-ounce bottle (It lasts forever, because you only use a little each time.) to a cousin with a chronic digestive issue that has kept her avoiding social situations or visiting people for years. In other words, a combination of IBS and enteritis that left her suddenly and often running to the toilet wherever she was, with the most appalling results. She called and told me it was a godsend and she feels more comfortable now than she has for years. Because no one like to leave a stink behind at a friend's house.

by Anonymousreply 1210/11/2013

[quote]Because no one like to leave a stink behind at a friend's house.

Speak for yourself!

by Anonymousreply 1310/11/2013

Is this product available in stores? Amazon has it, but can you imagine the spam that would result from its purchase?

"Customers who have shown an interest in smelly poop might like to know about ..."

No thanks!

by Anonymousreply 1410/11/2013

I wonder if it leaves a greasy residue on the toilet bowl with feces molecules clinging to it.

by Anonymousreply 1510/11/2013

R13, sorry, Cheryl. Of course.

It's available in retail stores, R14. And I did order from Amazon and have not experienced any spam.

R15, no, oddly, it doesn't. Not that I have used my electron microscope on my porcelain - the thing is too big to move - but there is no apparent effect from using it. The flush washes things away and there's no film.

I'm not a shill - I just was amazed that this is a good product. There also are knock-offs showing up.

by Anonymousreply 1610/11/2013

Thanks for the update, R16.

by Anonymousreply 1710/11/2013

Yes, thanks, R16. Appreciate the info,

by Anonymousreply 1810/11/2013

Is it liquid chlorophyll (chlorophyllin)? That stuff takes away poop smell, armpit smell, other smells. It's bizarre taking a shit that has almost no smell. They used to/still do give it to colostomy patients to keep their poop bag from stinking.

by Anonymousreply 1910/11/2013

Everybody poops.

by Anonymousreply 2010/11/2013

I love the smell of poop. I'm not into scat but I love the aroma.

by Anonymousreply 2110/12/2013

They will discover that this stuff destroys the ozone layer and causes global warming. Just you watch.

by Anonymousreply 2210/12/2013

Light a match?

by Anonymousreply 2310/12/2013

Dey eat de poo-poo!

by Anonymousreply 2410/12/2013

"Because no one like to leave a stink behind at a friend's house."

==> I know what you mean.

by Anonymousreply 2510/12/2013

A day late and a buck short, R25.

Admirable try, however. +1 for you.

by Anonymousreply 2610/12/2013

I was just on the phone the other day telling my parole officer that the Wesson oil really works!

by Anonymousreply 2710/12/2013

Just poop in my mouth!--Hey, don't I know your brother?

by Anonymousreply 2810/12/2013

poops are people too!

by Anonymousreply 2910/12/2013

Okay! I wanna try it. Where do I get this?

by Anonymousreply 3010/12/2013

You can get it from Amazon, and the product has its own website.

by Anonymousreply 3110/15/2013

Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle. A couple of mists after you've pebble dashed the toilet bowl will eliminate all odours.

by Anonymousreply 3210/15/2013

This product restricts the poop's freedom of expression

by Anonymousreply 3310/15/2013

I can only poop at home (except for the occasional emergency), but some of the other teachers at my school, most notably the older ones, are on a regular schedule inbetween classes when the rest of us go to tinkle. A teacher put this product in each teacher bathroom and it has been wonderful. No more gagging and holding your breath while peeing as fast as you can. They used to use those flowery sprays, but the only thing that smells worse than poop is poop and flowers.

by Anonymousreply 3410/16/2013

Eau de BM, from Prince Matchabelli

by Anonymousreply 3510/16/2013

And I thought [italic]I[/italic] had problems...

by Anonymousreply 3610/16/2013

I honestly can't recommend this product AT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 3710/16/2013

Miley and Britney will be around for the long run. They have looks, brains and the talent to keep it real for a long time. They will be like Madonna was... a 25+ year career. Madonna has faded now and Britney and Miley are the new saviors of pop music. They are innovative, fresh, unique and will carry pop music for the next 25 years. I get chills when I realize that I am a part of this rich musical history.

by Anonymousreply 3810/16/2013

What the FUCK is R38 talking about? This thread is about poop, not cunts.

by Anonymousreply 3911/16/2013

R23 -- isn't that what Debbie Reynolds insisted folks do on "Will & Grace"?

I don't understand how these folks who REFUSE to use airplane bathrooms manage?

by Anonymousreply 4011/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!