Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

People who carry their dogs. What the fuck ?

I don't get people who do not let their dogs walk. They are animals not babies. They need to walk, to smell the ground, to explore. And how about those who drive their cars with their dogs on their laps ? Crazy. Get back to basics people.

by Anonymousreply 2110/11/2013

Often people carry their dogs because their dogs can't walk.

And often one has limited control of where one's dog wants to be in a car as one is occupied by driving it.

by Anonymousreply 110/11/2013

People who carry little dogs about as "accessories," cooing and baby-talking to some shivering little hairball, always looking around to see how others react...they disgust me.

by Anonymousreply 210/11/2013

OP, whatever you do, don't visit Miami. They carry their dogs everywhere, into every place - banks, restaurants, department stores, art galleries. It's insane.

by Anonymousreply 310/11/2013

Someone once told me:

"I know its unsafe for little Rex to sit on my lap when I drive, if there's an accident he could be crushed. So I set out to train him to sit in the passenger seat, but he didn't like the idea. We had quite the battle of wills over the issue.

"He won."

by Anonymousreply 410/11/2013

[quote] And how about those who drive their cars with their dogs on their laps ?

Some state (possibly NJ) has a law that animals must be in some type of safety restraint in a car

by Anonymousreply 510/11/2013

My friends and neighbors who carry their small dogs do so because the dogs are old. Fuck off dog-hatin' OP.

by Anonymousreply 610/11/2013

Russell Tovey does this. He even brings the fucking dog on television chat shows. It's really pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 710/11/2013

The only way I approve of carrying dogs is the way Cruella De Vil did it.

And R1 is a fat fat-bitch-carrying bitch.

Stone her! And her fat little dog standing on its arthritic, ricket-ridden legs in her fat lap as she drive to Walmart.

by Anonymousreply 810/11/2013

R! represents what's fucking wrong with people today

by Anonymousreply 910/11/2013

Carrying a dog around in one's arms or in a leather bag is an affectation which is revolting.

People who do it (mostly women) are strongly looking for attention.

And people who cannot have a conversation without stroking and petting their dog are extremely annoying.

by Anonymousreply 1010/11/2013

Some dogs you just want to carry.

by Anonymousreply 1110/11/2013

It's animal abuse and contempt.

Your dog (or your "neighbors and friends" dogs) do not want to go to restaurants, parties, chat shows, clubs, etc. Your dog wants to stay home. Your dog wants another dog's ass to sniff. Your dog wants a snack and a toy and a couch to nap on for a while.

If you are so insecure and vile that you torture your dog by carrying it around all the time, with or without putting it in a sack, you're a fucking asshole. You shouldn't be allowed to have a dog.

by Anonymousreply 1210/11/2013

Oh what I wouldn't give to have been a person with arms!

by Anonymousreply 1310/11/2013

The only time I've ever carried a dog is when the pavement is so hot, I wouldn't want to be walking barefoot on it. A friend of mine has a dog who looks a lot like the dog in R11, so she's hardly a burden.

Hard to believe there are people who mind what other people do with their dogs. Other than having the dog not sit on your lap while driving, how can this possibly affect anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 1410/11/2013

If you really like dogs, people mistreating dogs bothers you.

by Anonymousreply 1510/11/2013

It is a disgusting affectation and immature attention grab to carry a dog in your arms or in a bag all the time

by Anonymousreply 1610/11/2013

If you've adopted an old dog, you'll find that they have some weirdness attached. Yes, it would be great if we could all latch our dogs passenge seat and motor on.

Instead, we get pounded on the balls as our dogs look out the window. No, looking out the left-side window doesn't work.

So, if you're a dog rescuer you have a hugger. If you have a hugger, you have a lap dog when you drive. if you have a lap dog, you have to pick up lots of shit every day.

by Anonymousreply 1710/11/2013

If they drive with their dog on their lap...probably dead dog if airbag goes off.

by Anonymousreply 1810/11/2013

I don't mind people carrying their dogs in their arms, but dogs being carried in purses bothers me. Whenever I see that awful Hilton woman and her dog in her pocketbook, I shudder a little bit thinking of all the perfume and makeup and other things the dog breathes in, or maybe even eat.

by Anonymousreply 1910/11/2013

R11, betcha a hundred bucks that dog is a chorkie.

I would never carry mine, though -- hell, she thinks she's a hunting dog.

by Anonymousreply 2010/11/2013

I carry my Yorkie sometimes due to the fact that she developed Luxating Patella at 9 months old- It is a condition that causes her kneecap to slip out of place, and it causes her discomfort to walk when it happens, FYI it is common in toy breeds. I love the little bitch, and I do not mind carrying her around. I DO NOT take her with me everywhere I go though, she would rather stay in the comfort of her home. Some people may carry their pets for similar issues.

by Anonymousreply 2110/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!