Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why Do Leo's Date Damaged People?

I used to be a real mess and a few years ago I was involved with a Leo. He was incredibly manipulative and borderline emotionally abusive. He used to complain about his last ltr and he was an abuse survivor and all around headcase as well. I am friends with a female Leo who dates emotionally fragile men and now a friend of mine who is very emotionally fragile is involved with another jerk Leo. The things he says and does to him give me flashbacks. Is it common Leo behavior to go after the weak and vulnerable?

by Anonymousreply 2811/19/2013

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 110/11/2013

Why does anyone believe this nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 210/11/2013

I only date super models and they are pretty much all damaged due to all the cocaine they have to take to remain thin.

by Anonymousreply 310/11/2013

I refuse to believe that people actually believe this shit. OP, it's fun to read your horoscope and maybe buy a key chain with your sun sign on it, but it's not real.

Also, plurals don't take apostrophes: "Why do Leos date damaged people?" Maybe if you had better punctuation and stopped nattering about nonsense, you'd stop attracting jerks.

by Anonymousreply 410/11/2013

Did Leo date Juliette Lewis?

by Anonymousreply 510/11/2013

I don't think so. Brad Pitt did r5.

by Anonymousreply 610/11/2013

Leo's date??? Are you talking about DiCaprio's anus?

by Anonymousreply 710/11/2013

My name is Leo and I don't date damaged people at all.

by Anonymousreply 810/11/2013

Is this thread about Naomi Campbell?

by Anonymousreply 910/11/2013

You must mean "Why Does Leo's Date Damage People?" And the answer is because he's got a 13-incher, and it's hers, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1010/11/2013

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHJJJJJJJJ!

by Anonymousreply 1110/11/2013

r7 Nah, it's Leo's peachpit.

by Anonymousreply 1210/11/2013

When did Leo date Naomi Cambell?

by Anonymousreply 1310/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 1410/11/2013

Love it. I saw the thread opener, thought of DiCaprio, pictured Lukas Haas, and was ready to post an "oh dear" over the wording before realizing what was being said.

But to the point - what is your loser sun sign, OP? Because that's where the issue is. It's not with Leos. (And please note there is no apostrophe in a simple plural, dear one.)

by Anonymousreply 1510/11/2013

Astrology is ridiculous. Of course the only people who believe in this nonsense must have been born in the wrong sign.

by Anonymousreply 1610/11/2013

Who here has had a fling with the yummy Leo G. Carroll?

by Anonymousreply 1710/11/2013

Noapostrophe, OP!

by Anonymousreply 1810/11/2013

Savior complex!

by Anonymousreply 1911/15/2013

They don't, OP. It's just that, compared to flawless Leos, all other signs seem damaged, ugly, and stupid. That is hardly the fault of the Leos.

by Anonymousreply 2011/15/2013

Leos are generally narcissistic and attention-needy performers.

Their dates and partners aren't damaged. They're an audience.

by Anonymousreply 2111/15/2013

I hope the astrologers come into this thread. Barack Obama is a Leo and Michelle is a Capricorn. Does she seem damaged to you?

by Anonymousreply 2211/15/2013

they love to be the 'superior' in the relationship and like to look down upon their partner in order to reinforce in their heads how amazing they are

by Anonymousreply 2311/15/2013

Adding to R22's example, Bill Clinton is a Leo. Does Hillary seem emotionally damaged?

What about a relationship with two Leos? My daughter and her boyfriend are both Leos. They've been together 3 years and have a healthy, mutually supportive relationship.

I have a good friend who is a Leo and has been married for many years. Her husband is far from being needy or damaged.

I don't see Leos as the type to take on emotional basket cases. Fire signs in general don't have the patience for that crap. This is not to say that no Leo has ever dated a damaged person, obviously, but it's not a characteristic of the sign. Leos are pleasure seekers and a typical Leo would not want a whiny basket case for a partner. I can see Cancer in that role (maternal urges) or Scorpio (control freaks) or even Virgo (wants to fix things), but it's not a characteristic of Leo.

Sounds like OP has issues, not Leos.

by Anonymousreply 2411/15/2013

If the damaged person is a good audience, feeds the Leo's vanity etc., then I think the Leo could be blinded by who they are getting involved with.

Also fire signs don't like weakness and will bully if allowed.

by Anonymousreply 2511/15/2013

False. Leos are too busy fluffing their own mane to tend to damaged people.

by Anonymousreply 2611/15/2013

R23 has it . My ex was a Leo. Petty, hot tempered and had a huge mean streak. He loved to find fault in anything I did, always watching me over my shoulder ready to bitch about something. I was a nervous wreck around him. He was a bully. And he called me the weekend after the divorce was final to tell me he shaved his ass because when he started dating he didn't wanna be embarrassed by his hairy ass. Said he drug a big mirror into the bathroom and shaved his ass. What the hell???

by Anonymousreply 2711/17/2013

Where's my audience for my drama?

No drama, you say? Fine, I will create some for us. Again, make sure there's an audience.

by Anonymousreply 2811/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.