Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kanye West: "I'm a creative genius."

I bet you can't guess who is defending West's statement....

That's right...

Whoopi Goldberg!

I suppose he didn't mean "genius" genius?

by Anonymousreply 3210/12/2013

"Penis", he meant to say "I'm a creative penis"

by Anonymousreply 110/10/2013

It's the same as the Tea Party senator I saw on the box today saying "I have great integrity."

by Anonymousreply 210/10/2013

Isn't his 15 minutes done yet?

by Anonymousreply 310/10/2013

Sometimes I think it must be nice to that out of touch with reality.

by Anonymousreply 410/10/2013

He is neither creative nor a genius.

by Anonymousreply 510/11/2013

Supporting winners like Whoopi can get very uppity (no racial implication implied)

I mean genius? Really?

by Anonymousreply 610/11/2013

I watched his appearance on Kimmel last night, and boy was he dull as ditch water. He is so fucking serious and weird.

by Anonymousreply 710/11/2013

Kanye West is a loudmouth and a fucking tool. And not the sharpest tool, either.

by Anonymousreply 810/11/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 910/11/2013

dead in a hotel room....watch

by Anonymousreply 1010/11/2013

He's angry and sullen because he isn't witty OR talented and he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 1110/11/2013

He got FAT!

by Anonymousreply 1210/11/2013

r12 He might be, if he believes in Claude.

by Anonymousreply 1310/11/2013

Just come out of the closet already.

by Anonymousreply 1410/11/2013

Agree r14.

by Anonymousreply 1510/11/2013

Gurl, if you have to tell us, you ain't.

by Anonymousreply 1610/11/2013

He must be talking about his bowel movements. Please Kanye, don't prove it.

by Anonymousreply 1710/11/2013

Whoopie is as big of a retard as he is.

by Anonymousreply 1810/11/2013

I truly believe that he is BiPolar. Self-aggrandizing, quick to anger, irrational, delusional, capable of violence, poor impulse control, manic one minute and depressed the next. I never hear any stories of him abusing drugs or alcohol so I think his wild mood swings are based in mental illness. He appeared embarassed for his behavior towards Kimmel yet couldn't find the courage to apologize. Kim will wind up regretting having a kid with him. Scary nutcase who doesn't like being denied and can't handle criticism or disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 1910/11/2013

Does the Dunning-Kruger effect still explain things even if they're able to become successful at what they intend to do? I always think his stuff is complete shit and I LIKE hip-hop!

by Anonymousreply 2010/11/2013

I'm saying the Dunning-Kruger effect because I know a guy who produced one of his songs and basically implied that he (the guy I know, not Kanye) had to do all the work, write the music, and Kanye just approved or not.

When Kanye did his own production, it was just old samples from Chaka Khan and shit with 808 added. A 12 year old can do that if they want.

by Anonymousreply 2110/11/2013

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

by Anonymousreply 2210/11/2013

"I truly believe that he is BiPolar. Self-aggrandizing, quick to anger, irrational, delusional, capable of violence, poor impulse control, manic one minute and depressed the next."

Minute-to-minute mood swings aren't a classic part of bipolar disorder, where the big mood swings can come months or years apart.

IMHO he's a textbook case of narcissistic personality disorder. He's totally delusional, particularly where it comes to his own importance, and prone to irrational rage when his superiority in all things is questioned. Look up "narcissistic rage", and ask yourself if it matches his behavior.

by Anonymousreply 2310/11/2013

Will someone tell me what Whoopi has done for the past 2 decades other than sit in a chair somewhere and pontificate?

by Anonymousreply 2410/12/2013

2 decades extends back to when Whoopi had become a complete has-been in the 90s. No longer considered camera-worthy, she was doing voice work for cartoons. It's pretty much all she was doing before The View saved her career. Now she's a professional contrarian, always trying to make herself look edgy by taking the controversial opposing side, no matter how ridiculous and stupid. But it makes her seem intelligent to View viewers who are mostly apolitical and don't care what she's actually saying anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2510/12/2013

He really is. Too bad his bi-polar and ego get in the way.

by Anonymousreply 2610/12/2013

"Kim will wind up regretting having a kid with him."

you're giving her too much credit. that woman is borderline retarded. and as long as she has money, bling, and designer clothes I'm sure she couldn't care less if he loses his shit periodically. or even smacks her around a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 2710/12/2013

"MHO he's a textbook case of narcissistic personality disorder. He's totally delusional, particularly where it comes to his own importance, and prone to irrational rage when his superiority in all things is questioned. Look up "narcissistic rage", and ask yourself if it matches his behavior."

It certainly matches the behavior of most of the people posting on datalounge. I'm guessing that lack of self awareness is also an important hallmark of narcissistic personality disorder.

"what Whoopi has done for the past 2 decades other than sit in a chair somewhere and pontificate?"

Datalongers and Goldberg are also very similar. However there is one major difference. Goldberg is payed a couple of million dollars a year to sit in a television studio and pontificate. Dataloungers pay 18.00 to sit in mom's basement and pontificate.

by Anonymousreply 2810/12/2013

Whoopi has an EGOT, so she must be doing something right.

She also clarified her comments after initially saying them. She said she is a genius in SOME areas. She has been able to do things that no one else has come close to touching. And in a way, I agree with her. People forget just how different and out of the box she was when she first came out. Her first Broadway show in particular was out of this world. It was like some urban melding of Redd Foxx, Lily Tomlin and Moms Mabley, all fused together and flipped on it's head.

You can't say Whoopi Goldberg has an imitator. And if she has one, they haven't come close to duplicating her groundbreaking success.

by Anonymousreply 2910/12/2013

He's insane. Agree [R1] [R5] and esp [R14].

by Anonymousreply 3010/12/2013

He is very much of his time. His music will date and kids in 15 years will not listen to his work with any real sense of importance or influence.

by Anonymousreply 3110/12/2013

? So what Whoppi defended him. People defend Miley etc.. So big deal.

by Anonymousreply 3210/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.