Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Timberlake's 2nd album at #1

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 8811/05/2013

Yeah, but Pitchfork panned the album, chipping away at his "indie cred." Also, his horrendous-looking film with Ben Affleck bombed.

by Anonymousreply 110/09/2013

He is only a talent in a very few people's minds.

by Anonymousreply 210/09/2013

Why won't he go away?

by Anonymousreply 510/09/2013

#1 but the lead single is bombing. This album will go away quickly. He'll be touring so we won't have to hear about him for a while.

by Anonymousreply 610/10/2013

Sold under 400,000 I believe... doesn't take much to be #1 these days.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2013

Second week sales fell by 80%.

Also interesting to note, that even with all the hype, Miley's album will debut with only about 250,000-270,000 sold.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2013

Now maybe he will go away.

by Anonymousreply 910/15/2013

Justin's movie bombs and his album drops 80% in the 2nd week?

Miss Thing isn't going to be quite so smug this week.

by Anonymousreply 1010/15/2013

Yall are just hating because he has the entire music industry whipped by his man-pussy.

by Anonymousreply 1110/15/2013

I knew his new CD was in trouble when the singles had trouble getting above 50 for even a week.

Not over yet. But on her way.

by Anonymousreply 1210/15/2013

Bye, gurl

by Anonymousreply 1310/22/2013

oh I'm sure Jussy will appear on SNL again really soon to show everyone how "amazing" he is as an actor and to boost singles/album sales...so transparent.

by Anonymousreply 1410/22/2013

Do number 1 positions mean anything anymore? In the days of the Top 40, it did ... but now?

by Anonymousreply 1510/22/2013

I just can't understand why more people don't think he's gay. I mean, have you seen his latest video?

by Anonymousreply 1610/22/2013

I'll leave him to his music. that's what he's always done well. I just don't want to have to look at him in a movie theatre anymore. He's got his Rasta clothing line, and doesn't he own a restaurant? And he bought MySpace. So no more movies, JT, 'K?

by Anonymousreply 1710/22/2013

R16

Last video I saw JT in, he was obsessing about Britney.

Didn't seem gay, just creepy.

by Anonymousreply 1810/22/2013

R17

THANK YOU. If pathetic media twits want to call him amazing-great! If his album stays at number 1 for years-great! Great, great, great! I gave up on mainstream music a long time ago, so I don't care. And pitchfork jumped ship, what 3-4 years ago....so....?

But movies, NO. Justin in fact I don't care if you are in shitty mainstream movies but please,please stay away from mainstream independent to cerebral independent movies.

Ari Emmanuel is his agent, so it's no shock that he gets muscled in where he has no business or talent. But what I find incredulous is that even some directors try to rave about him, like the Coen brothers...WTF?!

He bombed Clints movie with Amy Adams plus the rest. He's like Ryan Reynolds. It's shocking.

by Anonymousreply 2010/23/2013

What looser r19 comes on a gay website to find a Justin Timberlake thread to...erm...stick up for him on a thread with barely anyone in it???!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2110/23/2013

His movie career is turning out to be worse than J-Lo's.

by Anonymousreply 2210/23/2013

I would love a 3 way with JT and Adam Levine. DAMN

by Anonymousreply 2310/23/2013

[quote]I would love a 3 way with JT and Adam Levine.

Gross!

by Anonymousreply 2410/23/2013

Hey r19, I'm a big Justin fan too, at least his music. What do you think is his favorite position to take a cock in his ass? He seems like a romantic guy, you think he likes it missionary?

by Anonymousreply 2510/23/2013

His looks too, the guy dosen't age.

by Anonymousreply 2610/23/2013

This album will be forgotten about quickly...wait until Gaga drops hers. Jussy just ain't top dawg anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2710/23/2013

lol at the envy

go JT go !

by Anonymousreply 2810/23/2013

There wasn't any promo to speak of for this disc, it's selling on his name alone. It's clever packaging, the part 2 thing, but it's really just the songs that didn't make the real album.

by Anonymousreply 2910/23/2013

No r29, it has some of his best stuff yet (and some tired Timbaland crap) and a totally different tone from the first one.

by Anonymousreply 3010/23/2013

Shut-up! What Justin needs to do is quit the acting business, he's more successful as a singer.

by Anonymousreply 3110/23/2013

Hey! Let's not start going off the thread with the AIDS epidemic. I still believe that the Government had something to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 3210/23/2013

R33 I believe it.

by Anonymousreply 3310/23/2013

The album's dropping like a stone after that first week at number one. Epic flop. Even the mainstream is starting to tire of this talentless fool.

by Anonymousreply 3410/24/2013

But of course if the janet Jackson troll was honest, she'd add that there's always a huge drop off in sales the second week. Only breathless fans still buy albums and they do it when it comes out. Everyone else just gets what they want from it online.

The Janet troll's "epic flop" has two #1 albums this year and is setting off on a world tour that's selling so well that more dates keep being added.

by Anonymousreply 3510/24/2013

JT's album OUT of the Top 10 after only two weeks!

by Anonymousreply 3610/24/2013

You are a fool R19, you may hate gays but Aids can happen to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 3710/24/2013

R36 is a delusional stan. See R37 's post. That's a big deal to fall so quickly.

TimberFAKE's 2nd album is not a total failure but certainly not doing as well as they had hoped. The singles are flopping HARD though.

by Anonymousreply 3810/24/2013

JT are sad compared to his former glory of 7 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3910/24/2013

what is happening right now.

by Anonymousreply 4010/24/2013

He doesn't look sad to me.

by Anonymousreply 4110/25/2013

looks slightly deranged in that image

by Anonymousreply 4210/25/2013

hat = balding

by Anonymousreply 4310/25/2013

hahaha that would be hilarious if Jussy is using fake hair. So that's why it's no longer curly-cuz it's not his real hair! R44 great info.

by Anonymousreply 4410/25/2013

lol I don't believe this about Justin losing his hair

by Anonymousreply 4510/25/2013

No, he got it chemically straightened. Is that any better? He should leave it alone or shave it if he wants. Excessive vanity is not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 4610/25/2013

I liked it when it was shaved, or the short curly mini fro.

by Anonymousreply 4710/25/2013

The balding thing isn't true, I been a stalking stan for years and his hairline hasn't changed at all. It's always been weird and jagged and he's always worn a lot of dumb hats.

by Anonymousreply 4810/25/2013

R49 only been the last couple of years he has been wearing a hat all the time.

by Anonymousreply 4910/26/2013

he's not balding. He's just likes hat. Plus he hates that his hair grows out as an afro. Which i find totally strange for a guy who emulates black /american culture.

by Anonymousreply 5010/26/2013

He's not balding, it's just that Jay Z keeps pulling his hair while fucking him

by Anonymousreply 5110/26/2013

R51 that's how you know it's all BS. Notice how Jussy tried to "look less black/hip hop" once he started the movie career.

by Anonymousreply 5210/26/2013

Well he's got a lot of black DNA in him from all the black guys' loads he's taken.

r50, he shaved his head & ditched the hats for his FS/LS look. Other than that he's always worn hats.

by Anonymousreply 5310/27/2013

I hate Justin Timberlake. He's a no-talent, Auto-Tuned, bubblegum, Disney-disco twat. His acting is almost as bad as his singing. I wish all of those former Mousketeers (Justin, Britney, Christina, Lindsay, etc.) would just get the fuck out of showbiz. They are all annoying and synthetic.

by Anonymousreply 5410/27/2013

Okay, I'll get creamed for this -- but I have liked Timberlake since the days of his early fame when he could've been most obnoxious. But I used to stay with a friend behind the Chateau Marmont and I loved that Timberlake, who was with Cameron Diaz at the time up the street, would give a little wave every time he passed me in his car.

It was so smalltown friendly and so NOT that part of L.A. -- where that creepy Sara Gilbert troll doll would stare through you if you said hi as you walked by and that was when she knew you were her neighbor. So, dumb as it sounds, I have been rooting for him ever since. If he wasn't a douche then, when young and suddenly white hot, it probably will never happen. I think he's a genuinely nice guy as celebrities go.

by Anonymousreply 5510/27/2013

R56 you used to camp out there and wait for him to pass by? that's pathetic.

Jussy is a douche.

by Anonymousreply 5610/27/2013

ha, no, I'd be driving down the same street and we'd pass each other. After a while, you knew who was who there. And, like I said, I lived there whenever I was in L.A. so not exactly stalking.

by Anonymousreply 5710/27/2013

r56 cute story, ignore the dickrider at r57, that's just the janet troll who tries to piss all over every Justin thread.

[quote]that creepy Sara Gilbert troll doll

Hahaha, do you mean that dyke girl from Roseanne? if not I have no idea what you're talking about but still lol'ed when I read that.

by Anonymousreply 5810/27/2013

I can't with these Jussy stans. He's a prick and a loose, sloppy, bottom whore.

by Anonymousreply 5910/27/2013

R60 is just jealous jussy gets 10x more cock than her

by Anonymousreply 6010/27/2013

The best song from either cd was "Take Back The Night", which should have the first single. It's the best thing JT has done since "My Love".

by Anonymousreply 6110/27/2013

Both Miley and Katy's albums did a lot worse than people were expecting. Justin selling that much is an accomplishment.

by Anonymousreply 6210/27/2013

[quote]The best song from either cd was "Take Back The Night", which should have the first single. It's the best thing JT has done since "My Love".

It was the first single and even had a "controversy" to give it a PR push (the charity with the same name threatened to sue).

But it BOMBED bit time. It hovered around 50 and then dropped. So they rushed out another single and it did the same.

by Anonymousreply 6310/27/2013

The best stuff isn't coming out as singles I guess because it doesn't have timbaland's sound.

Best stuff on pt 1 - pusher love girl, let the groove get it

pt 2 - drink you away, only when I walk away

by Anonymousreply 6410/27/2013

but of course the best song of all time is Take Me Now, justin's song with

** J A N E T **

by Anonymousreply 6510/27/2013

@r42, yo kanye, I gotcho man, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 6610/27/2013

He's such a bitter man, tho. Why?

by Anonymousreply 6710/27/2013

Who says he's bitter? He doesn't seem bitter to me.

by Anonymousreply 6810/27/2013

always whining in his songs-he does sound bitter. Maybe he's just bitter that he has to give his ass up to become so successful.

by Anonymousreply 6910/27/2013

Anybody remember JT's interview with Oprah in 2007? Im trying to find video of it. I knew that there was no way he was straight after that. He really let his inner queen out for Mother Oprah during that interview. Now seems more self conscious and slighty aggravated by doing interviews. Jussy stop trying to cover up the bitchy queen that you really are.

by Anonymousreply 7010/27/2013

lol R71 he looks kinda stiff and uncomfortable in that chair...wonder why

by Anonymousreply 7110/27/2013

Damn it! This interview is no where to be found. Even in the 30 sec preview, he was a total queen. Who are you trying to fool jt.

by Anonymousreply 7210/31/2013

[quote] But it BOMBED bit time. It hovered around 50 and then dropped. So they rushed out another single and it did the same.

TBTN did reach # 2 on the R&B singles chart. It's odd that despite having all of his albums reach number one on the R&B charts, he still hasn't gained a number one R&B song. Robin Thicke has about four now, probably the most out of any white solo artist.

I need to find that one interview he gave on BET's 106 & Park back when he released his second album. The hosts confronted his ass about throwing Janet Jackson under the buss after the whole Superbowl titty-gate. That was the most uncomfortable I've ever seen him in an interview. He was nervous and mumbling the whole time. Also around this time he had his ghetto-pass revoked that he earned from his first album. Looks like he gained it back now.

by Anonymousreply 7310/31/2013

Correction, TBTN reached #8 on the R&B charts.

by Anonymousreply 7410/31/2013

R74 oh i'm sure his people had that shit taken down off the web lol it exposes him for the punk bitch he is. Fake ass poser.

by Anonymousreply 7510/31/2013

R70 Imo jt's "girls hurt me so bad I'll never love again" BS has been a preemptive cover for his obvious lack of interest in women and how clearly miserable he looks whenever some chick is trying to press the puss on him.

Now kanye, he is bitter.

by Anonymousreply 7610/31/2013

r76, Im sure he has something to do with that episode of Oprah being absolutely nowhere in cyberspace

by Anonymousreply 7710/31/2013

R78 not Oprah, but BET show 106 & Park...

by Anonymousreply 7810/31/2013

The song with Drake on 20/20 pt 2 is hot, when they trade off verbals sound like Jussy getting a good pounding

by Anonymousreply 7911/02/2013

his singing voice it too high and annoying

i prefer bieber singing to me

and i hate both justins

by Anonymousreply 8011/02/2013

Bieber sounds like a kid when he sings, not awful, just a kid. His voice matches his kid like appearance.

Timberlake sounds like he is trying too hard, trying to make his voice do things it was not meant to do. He can sound good if he doesn't push himself too much. He has got to learn, he is not Chasez. Now the one improvement since nsync, he got rid of the nasal sound, for the most part. Timberlake also sounded like a kid until 1997.

by Anonymousreply 8111/04/2013

[quote] He has got to learn, he is not Chasez.

That is so true. JC Chasez could always sing circles around JT. He's far more soulful and has a richer tone to his voice. The one thing JC lacked is that he's not as charismatic as JT and he doesn't have much of a personality. (JT also learned from Michael Jackson, Madonna and Prince how to shape an image with a massive pop appeal.)

Had JC been smart he should have went the same direction as Jon B. and Robin Thicke when he released his solo CD. He certainly has the type of voice for that style.

by Anonymousreply 8211/04/2013

Her ass stinks

by Anonymousreply 8311/04/2013

JC's Nysnc vocals were emotionally flat. Don't know his post Nsync stuff tho. Justin's singing has a lot of emotion that pulls me in. Also he has this throaty tone that makes me want to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 8411/04/2013

R85 = Jussy stan. Bye, gurl.

JC always been the better vocalist than FemmyLake. Jussy for a very long time had a nasal quality singing style, much like Britney Spears. In fact, Mad TV use to joke about the two being the same people back when they dated. Even that link posted earlier where he sang on stage with Jay Z, he tried his best to be soulful like a Marvin Gaye or Al Green, but he doesn't sound convincing at all. JC on the other hand can sing straight up R&B to the point where many would confuse him being black. (Check the YouTube link.)

So, no, sorry, Jussy can't touch JC vocally. Just be happy that JT is the bigger star. He can't have it all, hon.

by Anonymousreply 8511/04/2013

Lol @ bye gurl, cute. JC's Nsync vocals were technically sound but they never made me take an interest in him. And their careers show JC never connected with listeners like Jussy did.

Jussy's solo stuff is a lot hotter than his pre-fab nsync stuff. maybe JC's post-boyband work was hot too but like most people I don't know it.

You should get past your obsession with whether whiteboy singers are trying to 'sound black' and how well they succeed. There are other aspects of music that you could enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 8611/04/2013

I rather dislike this person.

by Anonymousreply 8711/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.