Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Brown: I lost my virginity at 8 and it makes me great at sex

Chris Brown has revealed that he "lost his virginity" at 8 years old

[quote]"By that point, we were already kind of like hot to trot, you know what I’m saying? Like, girls, we weren’t afraid to talk to them; I wasn’t afraid. So, at eight, being able to do it, it kind of preps you for the long run, so you can be a beast at it. You can be the best at it.”

by Anonymousreply 7110/12/2013

That's great advice for my 8 year old fans!

by Anonymousreply 110/07/2013

I just got an image in my head of Rallo Tubbs.

by Anonymousreply 210/07/2013

Was it with his mama?

by Anonymousreply 310/07/2013

Beetlejuice from Howard Stern lost his virginity as soon as he was born.

Beat that, Chris.

by Anonymousreply 410/07/2013

It makes me nervous that he's allowed on the street. One of these days he's going to kill someone and then everyone that excused his crazy will feel bad. I sure hope it's not Rhiana, but it wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 510/07/2013

r5, I think he's going to kill someone as well. That whole "push button" analogy he used means he knows people take notice when he goes off and he doesn't care. Sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 710/07/2013

Gia Giudice is not impressed.

by Anonymousreply 810/07/2013

That's kind of gross.

by Anonymousreply 910/07/2013

[quote]I usually don't go for blacks. But I'd let Chris brown rape me.

Chris will be success as long as he knows there are women and gay men out there like you. He knows you bitches get moist when he says vulgar shit like this and it makes him millions.

by Anonymousreply 1010/07/2013

He was molested. I dated a guy who "lost his virginity" at the age of 11 to a girl who was 17. He just couldn't believe he'd been sexually abused altho he had a lot of the signs.

by Anonymousreply 1110/07/2013

I won't comment on this quote as its far too disturbing, but I will add that I think Chris likes dick. Some fledgling Rnb singer published some tweets few years ago, purported to be him and Chris conversing about sex. Martin released the tweets as proof he was having a sexual relationship with Chris. Then the Martyn guy claims he was hacked, then sometime later he does a radio interview and more or less admits to retracting his story because he was paid to.

Also Raz B from early 2000's teen rnb group got into some twitter altercation with Brown. Raz 'outed' Chris love of peen and name checked Chris boyfriend as Andre Merritt. Chris retaliated by mocking Raz for being molested.

by Anonymousreply 1210/07/2013

Maybe he really lost at 10 or 11 but he can't remember properly.

by Anonymousreply 1310/07/2013

Oh he's let that long, but not thick, meat bat go with men for years. A music biz friend told me he's mostly a top, but gets versatile if the partner's a big muscle thug. He was molested, and he did have a thing with Martyn. And he is dangerous - he goes off, and one day, will pull a Spector.

by Anonymousreply 1410/07/2013

uh huh

by Anonymousreply 1610/07/2013

But I thought he was a closet case ( no I don't think that about everyone, I just remember reading it here many times in some threads about black celebrities) and that's why he is so abusive. Does anyone actually believe this interview?

by Anonymousreply 1710/07/2013

I had a friend who could be a complete sweetheart, especially when totally messed up on drugs (including IV), which was often. He was bisexual, but constitutionally incapable of being faithful to anyone, male or female, and it resulted in him lying constantly.

We were briefly involved but I had to admit he was a pretty fucked up individual.

He finally told me that when he was 8 he had "an affair" with a male neighbor who was about 30. I told him, that's not an affair, you were molested. He said he enjoyed it at the time, but now was "beginning to feel exploited."

It explained a lot about his behavior.

by Anonymousreply 1810/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 1910/07/2013

He sounds like Tom Sawyer, who was also sexy from an early age.

Hey, when you got it--you got it!

by Anonymousreply 2010/07/2013

Chris is so fucked up. He's super violent and is a risk to society. He fucking threw a chair through a window in Times Square and could've killed someone.

He need to be locked up but it's just a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 2110/07/2013

It's like an epilogue to Sweet Sweetback's Bad-Ass Song.

by Anonymousreply 2210/07/2013

r18 I think he's bisexual too, and very fucked up in the head.

I cosign with r12 and r14. The RazB and Frank Ocean altercations exposed him for what he truly is. Straight guys rarely, if ever, get that entangled in feuds with gay men. And it's not like he even knew them like that.

by Anonymousreply 2310/07/2013

Just waiting for the day when one of his tricks beats the shit out of him.

Good times.

by Anonymousreply 2410/07/2013

Getting cornholed at 8 years old is nothing to brag about!

by Anonymousreply 2610/07/2013

Misty water color memories . . . of Neverland Ranch.

by Anonymousreply 2710/07/2013

Put him down. Please.

by Anonymousreply 2810/07/2013

Another moron. I hope the next time Rhianna gets mad at him, she just runs him over.

by Anonymousreply 2910/07/2013

What's his drug of choice, R30? p.s. I don't think anyone really ever forgave me.

by Anonymousreply 3110/07/2013

[quote]He's actually a cool guy when he's not high as shit.

That's no excuse.

He willingly does the drugs that turn him into an asshole: therefore, he is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 3210/07/2013

No, it's not the end, r32, because no one on this board has ever been in his position, and can't judge him 100%.

I think he's accountable for his actions, but I also think that no one appreciates what it's like to be in his position. I say that as someone who hates the closet with a passion.

Also, the racism directed at him here and elsewhere is ridiculous. Had he been white and gorgeous, he would've been treated differently.

People are too quick to dismiss his culture and upbringing as "just the way they are".

Jackson Browne is a poor comparison because there was a lot of hearsay and allegations, not a specific incident where police were called and it became public (especially the picture).

by Anonymousreply 3310/07/2013

[quote]What's his drug of choice

Weed, mollies (ecstasy)

by Anonymousreply 3410/07/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 3510/07/2013

r34 is right, but he also drinks too much.

by Anonymousreply 3610/07/2013

r30 - Oh bullshit, in many ways.

First, many have forgiven him, or didn't care to begin with.

Second, there is no parallel with a 'good looking white guy' who beat his GF's face with the photos being released. Then, you could actually compare.

Third, part of the reason he hasn't been forgiven (for those who did care), is because he's continued to act like a short-tempered asshole and never behaved in a way that seemed contrite e.g going jet-skiing the day after.

That said, he's mostly a pitiable figure. I don't see him living to 30.

by Anonymousreply 3710/07/2013

R37, I'm no Chris Brown fan. Far from it. He has had repeated violent outbursts and needs anger management and a reality check. I do, however, believe there is a double standard that is racially based. I've been on Datalounge a long time and I've seen shooters, killers, homophobes and others get a general pass if they are a cute or semi-attractive Caucasian male.

As for your comment that there's no parallel to Chris Brown's antics, here's just one (see link below):

#3. Sean Penn Tied Up and Then Beat the Crap Out of Madonna

Sean Penn is known for two things: acting and taking regular shits on right-wing politics. When the phrase "Hollywood liberal" gets tossed around, Penn is often one of the first examples mentioned. The Iraq War was perhaps his finest moment, as he spared no expense in letting the world know exactly how he felt about young people dying for oil. Over and over again.

So it's easy to think of him as a Bono type, a guy who might be annoying, but only because he cares about the suffering in the world too much.

The Incident:

While married to Madonna, Sean Penn pulled a Chris Brown that out-Chris Browned Chris Brown before there even was a Chris Brown.

The two then-rising stars were married in 1985, although nobody really knows why, since the whole thing was a mess from the start. Sure, Penn was a ragehead who dealt with annoying paparazzi by shooting at them, dangling them upside down from balconies, and smacking them with rocks. But that's not what we're talking about here; his knack for doing the same kind of stuff to Madonna, however, very much is.

Penn and Madonna would get into violent arguments all the time, and it probably didn't help that Penn drank so much every night that even Andre the Giant would've told him to slow it the fuck down. Finally, in 1988, after Penn flew into a rage over Madonna's supposed affair with Warren Beatty, she called the marriage off. Penn responded by turning his abusive nutcase dial up to 11.

After he got good and drunk (again), Penn climbed into Madonna's house, where she was alone. He then grabbed her, tied her to a chair, and assaulted her for hours, both physically and emotionally. He then went out for more booze, came back, and kept up the beating. Madonna only escaped after telling Penn that she had to go to the bathroom, which meant he had no problem battering, beating, bloodying, and bruising the supposed love of his life, but felt it would have been too degrading to make her pee in front of him.

Why You Forgot About It:

While Penn was arrested, the charges were dropped because Madonna didn't want to generate a media circus, which may have been the one and only time in her life that Madonna actually wanted the press to go away. A couple of decades of political activism and two Oscars later, and the world barely remembers an incident that would turn most people into a pariah. But hey, can we really blame him for the immature mistakes he made when he was only, uh, 25 years old?

by Anonymousreply 3810/07/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 4010/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 4110/07/2013

"Chris Brown's problem is the people around him."

Oh, they're only part of the problem, he's still got plenty of entirely personal issues and he isn't overcoming them. He seems to be violent, crazy, and on drugs, and even if his people are enabling the bad behavior, the bad behavior starts with him.

He doesn't seem to have a clue that he has problems, all his statements justify his actions or blame others. He seems to have zero self-awareness or perspective, and doesn't seem bright enough to understand the issues, I mean, he's boasting about having sex at eight! He'll never get better.

by Anonymousreply 4210/07/2013

Can an eight year old boy ejaculate? Or sustain an erection long enough for intercourse? Sounds like he was molested and has rewritten the scenario in his mind to alleviate the trauma and guilt. I think Rhianna knows he likes being with men. And the beef with Drake was all about his attraction to him and the fact that Rhianna gets the dick he really wants.

by Anonymousreply 4310/07/2013

I'm not buying this.

Pre-pubescent boys don't really have a sex drive. It's not until the testosterone kicks in and gets us going, that we really have a desire for sex.

So this story makes no sense.

An 8 year old doesn't really "get it up" sexually, so I'm not sure exactly what he did with these girls.

This story is very telling, and it could mean one of two things. Either it's a complete and total bullshit lie, or he was molested by a man, when he says that he "lost his virginity at 8," and he's trying to pass it off as having had sex with a girl.

In either case, it's completely fucked up, Chris is a total nutcase, and this is all a cry for help.

by Anonymousreply 4410/07/2013

[quote]And the beef with Drake was all about his attraction to him and the fact that Rhianna gets the dick he really wants.

Ive been thinking that along. He was mad at Drake for choosing Rihanna over him.

by Anonymousreply 4510/07/2013

r38 - He's not an example of what you mentioned. Nobody likes Sean Penn. They might admire his acting, but he's not some well-liked celebrity. On the contrary, he's known as a rager and a jackass. The Madonna domestic violence story contributed to this reputation, but it may have done more damage to him had it received the level of coverage that there was of Chris Brown & Rihanna. Celebs got away with more back then because there wasn't social media or nearly the entertainment media then as now. Also: we didn't have photos of Madonna's battered face. It was the photos that sold the Chris Brown & Rihanna story.

by Anonymousreply 4610/08/2013

I don't think it's true that white celebrities are forgiven for abusing women, look at us talking about decades-old instances we know about. And even if a white celebrity were forgiven for doing the same thing that Chris Brown did, that wouldn't make what Brown did right!

I invite the pro-Brown Troll to castigate every white male celebrity who's ever beaten anyone up, and do your best to ruin their reputations! Just don't say that beating up girls is okay. Not ever.

by Anonymousreply 4710/08/2013

Chris Is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 4810/08/2013

Does he realize he was raped?

by Anonymousreply 4910/08/2013

I lost my virginity at 8 and it makes me great at sex...

...with elementary school janitors

by Anonymousreply 5010/08/2013

I think that any man who beats a woman is a coward.

Chris Brown was obviously molested as a child and he could very well have been pimped out after that as well since he started his career at a really young age.

He needs deep and intensive mental health treatment ASÀP or he will wind up in prison.

by Anonymousreply 5110/08/2013

Your logic is flawed and your example poor, R38. Many people haven't forgotten or forgiven Sean Penn for being a violent douche. It was known for years that he beat his wife, Robin Wright, before she finally got free of him.

Oh, and he was NEVER a "cute" white boy. Fugly as hell--always.

by Anonymousreply 5210/08/2013

I used to live in a 'black' neighborhood (in Amsterdam, Holland), for the most part consisting of people from former Dutch colonies such as Surinam or Curaçao, and this (very young black boys having sex with mostly older girls) happened all the time.

In this neighborhood each flat has its own storage box, located somewhere else in the building and those are the places where they have sex.

There was even a news item about it on TV that expressed grave concern about the situation.

A significant amount of black girls also get pregnant at a young age, before finishing school and finding a job and they usually end up with several children from different fathers.

I know this is a non-PC observation, but it's the truth unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 5310/08/2013

r51 - He sounds so messy in that article. Delusional, completely wasted, full of rage and surrounded by low lifes. He'll be broke within 3 years, if he makes it that long. He's already physically deteriorated so much in the last couple of years.

r53 - What exactly is "the truth?" Please tell us.

by Anonymousreply 5410/08/2013

[quote]Pre-pubescent boys don't really have a sex drive. It's not until the testosterone kicks in and gets us going, that we really have a desire for sex.

Thank you junior.

However, I remember the nights when I was that age and desperately desiring the hairy chested baby sitter to climb into bed with me. Night after night I used to pre-pubescently masturbate thinking about it. Absolute agonies of desire!!! Had to wait till I was 13 before I got my first man (hot med student working as a janitor) and then I had to do all the seducing in my utterly inept middle class white boy way. About half the boys in my class were experimenting with girls the year before.

by Anonymousreply 5510/08/2013

R55? You're a whore. Not just a run-of-the-mill whore, but a real WHORE'S WHORE.

Trust and believe that everyone else is NOT like you, and that you are an anomaly.

As I stated earlier, pre-pubescent CHILDREN are not sexually driven, because they have not yet gone through adolescence.

The fact that you were having sex at 13, is more a statement about you, than about other children in general.

Bottom line? It's illegal, and Chris Brown was molested. I guess he's proud of it because he doesn't really know what else to make of it.

The guy needs counseling. And most likely, so do you, R55.

by Anonymousreply 5610/08/2013

An 8 year old can get an erection but not ejaculate.

If it's true, then he was sexually abused and that would explain a lot. Explain, not excuse.

by Anonymousreply 5710/08/2013

If you think about it, which celebrities have been permanently tarred with the domestic abuser, woman-beating tag? Off the top of my head:

1. Ike Turner

2. Bobby Brown

3. Chris Brown

What do they all have in common? And please don't tell me Sean Penn and Charlie Sheen aren't as bad (if not worse).

The story being sold is that black men are dangerous and will beat you up. Sean Penn has gone on to become on of the most respected and acclaimed actors in Hollywood. Charlie Sheen was given another show and lots of money through endorsements. Yet the three men I mentioned above were shunned.

by Anonymousreply 5810/08/2013

As typical, Chris Brown doesn't understand there is a difference between consensual sex and rape.

by Anonymousreply 5910/08/2013

Nah. Not an anomaly. Every time this topic comes up a chorus of DL'ers chime in with their own childhood experiences. But a whore? You're sadly fast on the name calling. But guilty as charged. I was an unfortunately cold hearted little whore in short pants. Some of the men wanted to take me home and love me. Were they fucking kidding? After I'd got my pre-teen rocks off I just wanted to get home to watch Lost In Space! So yeah, I used quite a few ordinary nice men who meant nothing to me. A lot of it was tied up with homosexual guilt for which I blame society. Fortunately I matured! But given those men scored the wildly obliging little blond from pedo Central Casting, hopefully I left them with some happy memories! The whole experiences never affected me a jot and have only ever desired men.

by Anonymousreply 6010/08/2013

R55/60 here. I just remembered something funny. At around 10/11 I was using rolled up newspapers and a lot of Vaseline as dildoes! Not the entire paper -- it was a small edition given we didn't live in a city -- but certainly several pages worth. I'd kneel down in the kitchen when the house was empty and really go for it! I then leant to stiffen them inside with a crushed coathanger. Kids! No wonder I was popular. When I read the Scotty Bowers biography, his water-off-a-ducks-back childhood experiences -- for which he was criticised -- they struck a chord.

by Anonymousreply 6110/08/2013

Fraus like r39 are ruining this thread.

by Anonymousreply 6210/08/2013

He's a good dancer.

by Anonymousreply 6410/09/2013

He's hot

by Anonymousreply 6510/09/2013

I guess Brown is an example of why physicians who diagnose themselves are considered fools. I wouldn't want anyone like Brown around any 8 year olds, would you?

by Anonymousreply 6610/09/2013

Fugly no talent mess.

by Anonymousreply 6710/09/2013

[quote]I just remembered something funny. At around 10/11 I was using rolled up newspapers and a lot of Vaseline as dildoes!

You were a 10 year old whore, darlin!

by Anonymousreply 6810/09/2013

R63 You are very sweet. I don't feel sorry for R62. He is one of those saddos who joined DL just so he could use the term 'Frau'. Calls out someone for ruining a thread while adding nothing of substance himself. Just another pointless troll.

by Anonymousreply 6910/12/2013

He is a drug addled, woman hating psychotic mess. He is also at the very least bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 7010/12/2013

Looking at R30 post is a reminder that Chris Brown apologists rarely come across sane. How exactly would you know he is a nice guy when he isn't high? Goodness, just because you wank off while watching his videos doesn't actually mean that you know him. However there is plenty of evidence that shows us what a hateful individual he is. Whether it's drugs or not is neither here nor there. He is vile.

by Anonymousreply 7110/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!