Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Caution: this topic possibly a "why they hate us" thread

I'm interested in true stories by some of our extreme members - the rest stop, college toilets, bushes-in-the-park guys. You must be getting home by now and willing to tell a few tales ...?

I had a roommate for a short time years ago who did this sort of thing (rest areas/truckers.) Didn't see much of him frankly. One day, out of the blue, he dropped down and blew me. Thrice. First, last and only time ever. What a pro. He vanished before I could learn any details or get any idea of: Just How Many Have There Been? I could never do it, too scary, too nasty, but I still think it's hot.

by Anonymousreply 2210/08/2013

THRICE? Who the hell says thrice?

by Anonymousreply 110/07/2013

r1 Ye olde persons.

by Anonymousreply 210/07/2013

You haven't lived until you've 69'd with a hot,married trucker in the back of his truck cab at 2AM on a hot summer night.

by Anonymousreply 310/07/2013

69 ain't my thing, but I did fuck a hot married trucker in a truck stop shower.

Showers could be seen from the toilet and he kept soaping his hole and giving me meaningful looks. I quickly stripped down, pounded his hole, filled him up and left.

by Anonymousreply 410/07/2013

"No impulse control" thread

by Anonymousreply 510/07/2013

How does one hook up with a trucker? Do truck stops allow non-truckers in? How do you "seal the deal"?

by Anonymousreply 610/07/2013

I was being chat up in a park at 2am when a police wagon pulled up with a litter of cadets in the back. They turned to my admirer first. NAME? WHERE DO YOU WORK. His replied: "Peter Pan The Florist." They laughed so hard that was the end of that.

Cruised the park all through my student years cause I didn't have any money for bars or saunas. Met some amazing people, from millionaires to insiders to sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 710/07/2013

R6 truck stops are any gay station typically that sells diesel. Some have showers, cafes etc.

I seal the deal generally by stick my cock in his mouth or ass.

How do you normally seal the deal?

by Anonymousreply 810/07/2013

According to your flippant reply, R8, I can just find a guy at any gas station that sells diesel and stick my cock in his mouth? I'm sure there's more to it than that.

What I'm asking is, well, how do I find those showers? Can anyone just drive up in their sedan or hatchback or whatever and just walk into the showers? Don't you need to be a trucker? Does anyone check? Do you pay to enter? I don't even look like a trucker, I'm a nice nerdy boy with glasses and a good job sitting at a desk. Wouldn't I look out of place? Would truckers even be interested in a guy like me? (I am cute)

I love blue collar guys and find them very sexy. I especially love masculine guys. I would loooove to 69 a hot married trucker in the back of his cab!

So how can I make this happen? Seriously, from start to finish, how does this work. Give us some hot stories as examples. You pull up in your car, find the showers, park...then what?

by Anonymousreply 910/07/2013

I'm thinking the 69'ing and other reciprocal action is pretty rare. These are SERVICE stations. And what they're servicing is typically a scruffy 40-50-something with a beer belly. Total dick and cum addicts (not that there's anything wrong with that.)

R9, I don't know the answer to your question, but I imagine you will get much more action dressed as you described rather than trying to go truck-look. Maybe you should start out small, a rest stop maybe, or the weigh scales.

by Anonymousreply 1010/07/2013

What about using a smart phone program like grindr or squirt? Then just say "I'm here" and you may get a response.

by Anonymousreply 1110/07/2013

Keep it at goodbye, OP. When guys like this age they become suicidal. They never developed relationship skills and know they aren't like the rest of us. My former best friend is just this type. He's too busy envying my life to be a true friend to me now. He takes the offers to kick people when they're down which alienates him from support. Mr. Shadenfreuden. Too bad because he really hits it when reading Tarot cards. He just can't understand why he never lands in a relationship like the rest of us. Too busy getting arrested at park and rides, the woods behind the park and rides, truck stops, train stations (his favorite!) and straight bars. He gets drunk and will blow anyone. A sloppy wino-styled drunk. He goes where relationships aren't the main game and wonders why he's 44 and still single.

by Anonymousreply 1210/07/2013

My friends who, as you described, "getting arrested at park and rides, the woods behind the park and rides, truck stops, train stations and straight bars .. drunk, will blow anyone,"

fine fellows actually, aren't interested in relationships. Anything longer than about six minutes anyway.

It's their stories this thread would like to hear about. C'mon shy guys, we know you're here :) What's your record?

by Anonymousreply 1310/08/2013

The average age in this thread is 110.

by Anonymousreply 1410/08/2013

I'd be interested in hearing answers to R6 questions too. No, I don't drive. Just curious, intrigued.

by Anonymousreply 1510/08/2013

South Mountain Reservation. Heaven in the summer!

by Anonymousreply 1610/08/2013

I don't think I have to say it.......

by Anonymousreply 1710/08/2013

[quote]I imagine you will get much more action dressed as you described rather than trying to go truck-look.

I wouldn't even try that since I know I could never pull it off. People say I look like a "young dad type", whatever that means. I'm just conventional and not remotely blue collar, although I respect blue collar workers and genuinely find blue collar men attractive. I'd probably wear jeans and a t-shirt, but my hipster glasses and nice haircut wouldn't fool anyone.

Anyone else have some insight on picking up truckers?

by Anonymousreply 1810/08/2013

Breezewood PA. Any night of the week. Just pick a hotel lobby and kind of hang around until they show up.

by Anonymousreply 1910/08/2013

A friend of a friend met his longtime companion in a bathhouse. They were both closeted professors. The one was older and more organized, and set the other up for life because of shrewd financial decisions. Then he died.

I'm certain this fof doofus would still be cruising toilets if he hadn't met the other.

by Anonymousreply 2010/08/2013

Dem gays is hungry for dick like a baby is for it's mama's teat!

by Anonymousreply 2110/08/2013

its not it's

by Anonymousreply 2210/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.