Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Every time I go with a friend to collect their things from an ex, I end up in a regrettable threesome.

Twice with gay guys and once with a straight couple. I've been asked to accompany a woman this evening, I turned it down.

Has anyone else experienced this phenomena?

by Anonymousreply 710/06/2013

You're lucky. I ended up in a fight between an employee and her ex-boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 110/06/2013

OP You forgot to start your post with "Dear Penthouse Forum"

by Anonymousreply 210/06/2013

R1, Try dealing with a close female friend after she see's you give her ex-husband the best head he's ever had. (He and I had, in fact, done this before.)

It was months before she acted normal around me again, but she new he was bi, she just didn't know, and still doesn't know that we'd been doing oral for over a year when they split up.

by Anonymousreply 310/06/2013

All the time.

I'm hot, sexy, 10 inch throbbing cock that oozes pre-cum and I have red moist inviting lips.

Men want me, women want me, cheetahs want me. Let's face it, I'm sex with two muscled and chiseled legs.

My ass is warm and inviting. My cock is so suckable. My balls emanate the sweet nectar within.

Yes, OP, I know.

by Anonymousreply 410/06/2013

Second time was probably the worst. My best gay friend and his ex fuck buddy, the friend had developed feelings and the FB who was quite the coke head, was oblivious, so the friend went through two months of depression and drinking when the FB found somebody else. I only went with him so he wouldn't have sex with the ex and go though his emotional shit again. Then, somehow, we all did coke (I was a novice) and suddenly this grouping sounded great. I'd never found either sexually attractive and only my friend could cum. I had dry mouth like a motherfucker and later it seemed like the worst sexual experience of my life. Still does, actually.

by Anonymousreply 510/06/2013

Actually, I have no idea what that's like R4, I fall into the bear category, am only about 6 inches, Have great caves, but my thighs are bigger than I care for, no ass to speak of and I hate receiving oral. I was, however, blessed with a nice face and great eyes.

Third one I helped along, I'd always wanted to see the friends ex nude, and we did, he was an incredibly selfish lover thinking both of us should worship his body, which looked better clothed, and when he finally came I was glad it was over.

These are never as hot as they should be.

by Anonymousreply 610/06/2013

No

by Anonymousreply 710/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.