Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Stars who need a makeover

Christina Aguilera - too much spray tan, too much bronzer, too much makeup, too much bleach, too much everything. She actually looks pretty with subtle makeup, don't know why she insists on looking like a drag queen.

Donald Trump - with all his money he can't pay for a barber to do something with that rat's nest on his head?

Who else needs a makeover?

by Anonymousreply 3110/07/2013

Pam Anderson owns this thread. She has had the same makeup, tacky clothing and hairstyle for 20 damn years.

by Anonymousreply 110/06/2013

You're right about Christina, she was gorgeous in the movie with Cher.

by Anonymousreply 210/06/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 310/06/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 410/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 510/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 610/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 710/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 810/06/2013

Brooke Shields

Her hair is way too long and stringy. It just pulls her face down. She also needs some subtle Botox and fillers

by Anonymousreply 910/06/2013

Demi Lovato & Kim K. would both look a million times better in clothes that both fit and were chosen to flatter their short, squat figures. I don't care if it's fashionable--not every woman looks good in a skintight 12" pencil skirt and platform stilettos. In fact, most DON'T.

by Anonymousreply 1010/06/2013

R8, Damon has pretty much said that's what he does. I would too if I had that ugly, rabbit-toothed wife.

by Anonymousreply 1110/06/2013

Pam A. definitely needs a great stylist and makeup artist.

by Anonymousreply 1210/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 1310/06/2013

THIS mess! I mean, SERIOUSLY!

by Anonymousreply 1410/06/2013

Anne Burrell! Her hair-DO is a hair-DON'T!

by Anonymousreply 1510/06/2013

Brad can look like hell but he cleans up nicely.

by Anonymousreply 1610/06/2013

Shakira - her hair looks like bleached hay. Why do all women think they need to be blonde?

by Anonymousreply 1710/06/2013

Because straight men like bleached blondes. Duh.

Agree with Brad Pitt. Damn, he's a fucking hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 1810/06/2013

I love the Matt but R8 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 1910/06/2013

Matt Damon's wife hit the jackpot: ugly bar maid gets knocked up And marries successful, multi-millionaire actor who is relatively much better looking.

by Anonymousreply 2010/06/2013

I'll see your Brad Pitt and raise you a Johnny Depp. Both of them need a flea dip.

by Anonymousreply 2110/06/2013

Johnny Depp looks like an old roadie

by Anonymousreply 2210/06/2013

Courtney Stodden

by Anonymousreply 2310/06/2013

I really hate to bring Miley Cyrus into this, but she looks like a skanky mess these days. I suppose she might as well, because not even the most talented stylist could make her look pretty.

And Kaley Cuoco needs some help in real life. She's a very pretty girl, but whenever she tries to dress up she makes a mess of things. Doesn't she have a stylist? Some friends?

by Anonymousreply 2410/06/2013

Well....since you brought the subject up...Jennifer Aniston has been sporting the same stringy hairstyle for 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 2510/06/2013

I have to go with Winston Marshall from Mumford & Sons. He looks like a Neanderthal man. That facial hair is hideous. There is hipster scruff that musicians rock but his looks is more along the lines of homeless derelict.

by Anonymousreply 2610/06/2013

I agree with you on Anistan.

The same stringy hairstyle coupled with the most boring fashion sense. She wears the most boringly plain clothes on the red carpet

by Anonymousreply 2710/06/2013

Cher - has either a Dolly Parton wig or really dated long black Elvira wig on.

Britney - still trying to look like she's 20 and sexy. Totally needs a complete redesign. Probably shouldn't be blonde. Probably needs a stylist choosing her outfits everyday and a hairstylist doing her hair every morning. She pulls her hair back into this wretched ponytail that show off her bizarre hairline.

Kesha - she has no fucking idea what she's doing and the obviously the music buying public doesn't either.

by Anonymousreply 2810/06/2013

Kristen Stewart - needs a bath.

by Anonymousreply 2910/06/2013

Two no brainers:

Whoopi Goldberg usually looks like she just hopped off a freight train. The dreadlocks are dated and plain old tired and boring. She needs to lose some weight, at least shrink the waistline some. Even if she remained fat though she could easily still look presentable, eg, Roseanne Barr and Rosie O. manage to dress well when they're going in front of a camera. And sorry Whoppi, a few bangles and a new pair of shoes do nothing to snazz up your Harpo Marx duds one bit.

Ellen often looks retarded in her Pee Wee Herman casuals. Get some women shoes FFS.

by Anonymousreply 3010/06/2013

"Kristen Stewart - needs a bath."

She cleans up well and can look chic on the red carpet, but she does look grungy in her everyday life.

by Anonymousreply 3110/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!