Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I need some advice

I'm dating this guy and his best friend is always hitting on me. Not friendly flirting but serious macking. He's always feeling me up and yesterday he grabbed my hand and put it on hs dick. I've told my boyfriend, but he says that his friend is just joking around and not to take it seriously. So yesterday after he put my hand on hs dick, he says that Scott tells him what I'm like in bed and that he wants a turn to 'use my hole'. I'm not a prude, but this too much. Any advice?

by Anonymousreply 2510/06/2013

Do you know or socialize with any of the boyfriend and the best friend's other friends?

If so, tell the boyfriend you're tired of it, it's not just joking, and even if it is, it needs to stop so you're going to ask the third friend for advice. Hopefully that third friend has a discreet word.

If the third doesn't, have a word with the best friend yourself and hopefully the embarrassment will shut it down.

You're gonna get chill from the best friend whether it works or not and you'll need the boyfriend on side.

If none of them changes their point of view or behaviour, consider what you're willing to put up with.

by Anonymousreply 110/06/2013

Thank you R1. I appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 210/06/2013

You need to tell him to stop the disrespect.

by Anonymousreply 310/06/2013

You could get angry with your boyfriend and slash one of his most expensive paintings.

by Anonymousreply 410/06/2013

He and your boyfriend are probably fuck buddies, not just friends. He's jealous that you are his actual boyfriend, and he's trying to find a way to either be included or to mess it up and get rid of you.

by Anonymousreply 510/06/2013

I hate to say it, but r5's response seems to have a ring of truth to it.

by Anonymousreply 610/06/2013

You're a whore, darling, not right now but soon.

by Anonymousreply 710/06/2013

Actually, OP, you are kind of a prude. You're flustered reaction is what is fueling Fletch the Letch's behavior to you. And you whining to your boyfriend about it (who sees it as a non issue).... how Lifetime movie womanly is that? Grow a pair - next time it happens, you need to hit him back - tell him he wouldn't know how to use your hole correctly even if he had written instructions, a map, and a coach telling him what to do over his shoulder. Or why would I want to stop eating filet to munch on some mad cow hamburger? Or you saw him on the cover of lousy lay monthly - and you have no desire to thumb through the pages....my point being, say something, anything -- you need to stand up to the bullying. When did gay men become such girls??

by Anonymousreply 810/06/2013

Yeah, there's nothing like a bad insult to shut somebody down.

by Anonymousreply 910/06/2013

Tell him to fuck off. Then tell your bf what you did. If he doesn't back you up, tell him to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 1010/06/2013

Is the friend attractive? If so I would be all over that shit.

by Anonymousreply 1110/06/2013

lol yes they were bad, I admit. but he does need to stop the panicked looks when it happens and stand up to this guy....

by Anonymousreply 1210/06/2013

R8, the reason why I don't do that is because I called him out once on something completely unrelated to this and my boyfriend bitched me out for as he put it 'creating a hostile environment' for his friend.

Yes r11, the friend is attractive, very good looking and he has never had a boyfriend. My bf has been friends with him since they were college and he's never dated, just had hookups.

by Anonymousreply 1310/06/2013

I was in a similar situation about 10 yrs ago. Slightly different circumstances - my friends bf kept hitting on me. grabbing my ass. going in for a kiss. lots of touching and grabbing. Ended up with my friend accusing me of hitting on HIS bf and it ended our friendship. Six months later the guy dumped him. My friend tried to reconcile with me. We tried but it was never the same after that and we lost touch.

by Anonymousreply 1410/06/2013

OP, the bf wants an open relationship and doesn't know how to tell you. Face it, bf is well aware that his friend is a lecherous slut and was expecting him to try something with you. He's betting that you'll go for it and then, well... it's open season for him as well.

by Anonymousreply 1510/06/2013

OP, it's quite telling that your boyfriend didn't take your concerns seriously...and this idiotic friend of his is getting details about your sex life.

I know that people feel inadequate unless they're in a relationship, no matter how bad it is, but you'd be wise to rethink the situation with your boyfriend. His choice of friends speaks VOLUMES.

by Anonymousreply 1610/06/2013

I'd tell the BF to go fuck off, OP. He's siding with his friend and it'll always be a no-win situation with you. Sometimes being alone is preferable to being in a bad relationship.

by Anonymousreply 1710/06/2013

OP the boyfriend sounds like a jackass. Why do people think it's better to have a bad boyfriend than no boyfriend at all?

by Anonymousreply 1810/06/2013

Bullshit. You are either lying or you like the attention.

by Anonymousreply 1910/06/2013

this same thing happened to Brooke English...

by Anonymousreply 2010/06/2013

I had a similar situation where my bf's roommate hit on me relentlessly. Since he had the lease, I didn't want to piss him off since it could've resulted in my bf being kicked out of the apartment. Their relationship was already rocky.

I did a variation on the insult: I started laughing at him every time he made a move. Not a "ha ha, you're so funny" laugh but a "you've got to be joking, right?" Laugh. It worked really well--the roommate soon started ignoring me altogether which was fine by me.

by Anonymousreply 2110/06/2013

Yes. Go back to bed and finish the fucking dream.

by Anonymousreply 2210/06/2013

Do you and your boyfriend want the same things, OP? 'Cause if he's not taking you seriously this may be a mismatch and maybe you should cut your losses. Not saying you should but sounds to me like it's worth at least analysing. It doesn't sound like he's going to back you up.

That 'creating a hostile environment' stuff would have been the off ramp for me. I can see him being sensitive to his friend but to declare an absolute in favor of the the friend, rather than finding a compromise... a bit disappointing from my perspective.

by Anonymousreply 2310/06/2013

Do him, OP. You're a gay man. This is what we do. Just fuck him on the side a couple times and he'll lose interest. He's all about the hunt; he has no desire to follow up.

by Anonymousreply 2410/06/2013

Just tell him you want to fuck him, that should be enough to get him to lose interest.

by Anonymousreply 2510/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.