Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Miriam Carey DEAD!

Shocking!

by Anonymousreply 510/07/2013

Excuse me, Miss, but I have problems of my own.

by Anonymousreply 110/06/2013

And my question is why. Why did the D.C. police feel it necessary to shoot her.

Was it really necessary? Was she shot when she still posed a danger? Was she in or out of the car? What was the state of the car when she was shot? Was this excessive force or a justified use of force?

Before I get shot down by people who haven't asked these questions, consider that there are frequent high speed chases which do not result in fatalities. And consider that this was a mentally ill woman who was killed in front of her 18 month old daughter.

I am not saying that the DC police overreacted. I don't know. I am only asking for facts in which that question can be put in context.

by Anonymousreply 210/06/2013

You don't live in DC, do you r2? DC is a city that plays by a different set of rules than the rest of America. DC has been attacked by terrorists, and Presidents have been assassinated.

DC is a city with a target on its back and the DC police or Capital police do have the authorization to shoot and kill. This isn't the fault of the police.

When someone tries to drive through a gate to get to the White House and Capital, they're already dead.

I believe it was Carey's decision to commit suicide without having to turn a gun on herself.

by Anonymousreply 310/06/2013

Caught on tape.

by Anonymousreply 410/07/2013

I wanna know about that crash at Union Station a few months ago right at the Phoenix Park Hotel. That shit was covered up faster than a muthafucka. They won't say who it was and said it was a "medical emergency."

by Anonymousreply 510/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.