Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Gay Way

A straight friend says gays light cigarettes by holding match straight up. His team holds head of match pointing down. Have you noticed this?

by Anonymousreply 2510/07/2013

How did your friend say this with cock in his mouth?

by Anonymousreply 110/06/2013

Ask a guy to look at his fingernails. If he turns he hands palm up with fingers curled he is a man. If he holds his hands out if front of him as if he was checking out his manicure he is gay.

Yes, body language talks.

Have you ever noticed how many gay men prefer to be called by their full name. Always Robert not Bob, William not Bill etc.

by Anonymousreply 210/06/2013

Gay guys swing their arms when walking.

by Anonymousreply 310/06/2013

Do the voices in your head really have a sexual orientation?

by Anonymousreply 410/06/2013

So that explains why do many straights have burnt fingers!

by Anonymousreply 510/06/2013

[quote]If he turns he hands palm up with fingers curled he is a man.

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 710/06/2013

R7, this is an old elementary school ritual. It is based on outmoded behavior.

Women don't curl their fingers because long nails would dig into ones palms.

Men look at the bottom of their shoes by crossing the foot to the front. Women look at their shoe by bending the knee to the back (easier to do in a skirt).

I don't remember the rest. They are all pretty stupid.

by Anonymousreply 810/06/2013

One I heard was drinking a glass of water .... looking into the glass was one way, looking over the glass was another. I forget which was the "gay" way.

by Anonymousreply 910/06/2013

[quote]Have you ever noticed how many gay men prefer to be called by their full name. Always Robert not Bob, William not Bill etc.

The Gay Formal Name Rule has an accuracy rate of nearly 90%

Bob, Fred, Ted, Jim, Dan = Straight

Robert, Frederick, Theodore, James, and Daniel = Gay Gay Gay

by Anonymousreply 1010/06/2013

OP, why are you friends with a sixth-grader?

by Anonymousreply 1110/06/2013

Gays hold their cigarettes like Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 1210/06/2013

Gays cross their legs and flick their feet up and down, straights usually don't.

by Anonymousreply 1310/06/2013

Gays put one hand on their hip and wave the other in the air going, "Nuh-uh, girlfran!" while straight men are not observed doing this.

by Anonymousreply 1410/06/2013

Gay or straight, who the hell still smokes? Anyone who lights a cigarette in any manner is trash.

[quote]Ask a guy to look at his fingernails. If he turns he hands palm up with fingers curled he is a man.

And if he doesn't, the guy is secretly a woman? Glad you've discovered such a simple and highly logical way to make that determination, Sherlock.

by Anonymousreply 1510/06/2013

R2 is a regular fucking Nancy Drew.

by Anonymousreply 1610/06/2013

Good Gays gave up smoking years ago.

by Anonymousreply 1710/06/2013

[quote]Have you ever noticed how many gay men prefer to be called by their full name. Always Robert not Bob, William not Bill etc.

Often true, but there are exceptions with gay men. They will use a shorter name but either double the last letter or remove one.

I personally know:

Robb

Timm

Wil

Dann

and Gregg.

All gay.

by Anonymousreply 1810/06/2013

A MATCH? Really?

by Anonymousreply 1910/06/2013

Oh, I forgot Scot (and Skott).

by Anonymousreply 2010/07/2013

"Dann" and "Timm"? Really??

by Anonymousreply 2110/07/2013

Really, I am not kidding or making this up. I know all these people (dated one of them).

by Anonymousreply 2210/07/2013

[quote]Coming out of the closet is a serious matter.

Why, no, we've never heard this hoary old stereotype before! Can you enlighten us with more gems of wisdom? Please, tell us how all gay men have limp wrists or you can always spot a dyke by the tool belt she's wearing!

by Anonymousreply 2310/07/2013

David Rakoff told the story of marching past St Patrick's Cathedral during either a gay pride parade or a St Patrick's Day parade, and passing one of the faithful who was holding up a sign saying, "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!" David went up the steps to him and reassured him, "Oh no, not Adam and Steve. NEVER Adam and Steve. Adam and STEVEN."

I do hope that it was St Patrick's day, and that it fell on a Thursday, because everyone knows that only gay people wear green on Thursdays. I should like to draw your attention to Robert Hichens' book, "The Green Carnation." "The green carnation was said to be the badge of Parisian pederasts." What else are we to conclude when St Patrick's Day comes around?

by Anonymousreply 2410/07/2013

We invented swallowing.

by Anonymousreply 2510/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.