Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cats Leading Ohio State

At the half 20-13. Now we'll see how good Urban Meyer really is.

by Anonymousreply 1010/06/2013

Bump for the Cats

by Anonymousreply 110/05/2013

Sorry, leading THE Ohio State. I beg pardon.

by Anonymousreply 210/05/2013

Oh, Grace .... you know I don't follow the volleyball.

by Anonymousreply 310/05/2013

Another Cat fourth quarter collapse. Down 34-30 with 3 minutes to play, they got a bad spot that left them 4th and 1. Colter fumbles the snap takes it forward anyway past the line of scrimmage, the officials spotted back at the original line of scrimmage even though he clearly went beyond it. Ohio St. took over on downs. NU got it back with 21 seconds to go - plenty of time for some quarterbacks - but Colter was clearly rattled and fucked up, ending with a botched set of laterals that let Ohio State recover in the end zone for a 40-30 win. Another game NU should have won. Of course, Urban Meyer had the sense to suborn the officials somehow, but still.... This has gone on too long. Every Fitzgerald team folds if something doesn't go to plan. It has to be something the coach is doing to bully the players, because it's been going on 12 years.

by Anonymousreply 410/05/2013

Ohio cats:

by Anonymousreply 510/05/2013

R4 is just word salad to me. I thought this thread was going to be about actual cats, but I guess it's baseball or something.

by Anonymousreply 610/06/2013

Any cute players with huge, round asses? Links please.

by Anonymousreply 710/06/2013

The cats did well because they were wearing their Kitten Mittens!

by Anonymousreply 810/06/2013

As a Northwestern alum, I'm appalled that our football team is attempting to be good.

This could ruin the real-life applicability of our historic Big 10 cheer, "that's all right, that's OK, you're going to work for us someday."

by Anonymousreply 910/06/2013

NU is trying to be like Stanford--excellent academics and strong athletics. Under Fitz, they'll achieve the latter without compromising the former.

I was disappointed that they lost, but proud that they held their own.

by Anonymousreply 1010/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.