and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fat, lazy, fat postal worker drives right over lawn

to avoid walking a few steps

by Anonymousreply 1910/07/2013

by Anonymousreply 110/05/2013

That was it? BFD.

by Anonymousreply 210/05/2013

Didn't hurt anything. Maybe she prior permission.

by Anonymousreply 310/05/2013

I laughed when she just tossed the packages on the porch...."Here, bitch!"

by Anonymousreply 410/05/2013

No uniform? It's a fake. Somebody bought an old postal truck and put it to use.

by Anonymousreply 510/05/2013

Remember the right has a particular jones for privatizing the postal service, the most efficient business organization this nation has ever had. This may be part of a propaganda offensive against it.

by Anonymousreply 610/05/2013

We have a postal worker who can't read.

We asked him about mail one day and he wouldn't look at labels. He keeps delivering to the wrong boxes.

He kept saying "I'll have to take it back to the main sorting office." I said, "NO, what you NEED to do is put it in the right box." He wouldn't look at me.

by Anonymousreply 710/05/2013

This looks like it could be a set up by that convicted conservative dirty trickster, James O'Keefe.

by Anonymousreply 1010/05/2013

Jimmy Kimmel made this video.

by Anonymousreply 1110/05/2013

Look up the proper spelling of Occam's Razor. Thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 1210/06/2013

I just moved into a new place that has a large multiple mailbox area. About a week into living there, I saw the postal guy in uniform, putting mail in the boxes.

I asked if he had a change of address in his truck. He did not stop or look at me, he just kept on putting mail in boxes. After asking him nicely twice, I thought he may be deaf, so I stooped down to get in his line of sight.

He looked at me like I was insane. "WHAT!?" that was his response. I said that I thought he was deaf. "NO!". "Well, I thought you were since you did not answer".

Just kept sorting mail. No other interaction. Completely ignored me. Later on in the week, I saw him in the community/shared space watching tv.

by Anonymousreply 1310/06/2013

R9=Ross Perot Junior, still looking to cash in on a privatized post office.

by Anonymousreply 1410/06/2013

My postman is kinda ok. At least he tries to put my boxes in the yard instead of just dumping them near the mailbox. He drives like a maniac though.

My parent's mailperson does not speak English. She's Asian and does not give two shits if my parents mail is lost. When my Dad asks her about it, she doesn't understand him or at least she acts like she doesn't. She just shrugs and drives off. He's had to complain to the main post office several times.

I had to do business w/our main post office and those people are MEAN. I don't get why they hate their jobs, use to be a postal position was the best govt. job. Maybe not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1510/06/2013

[quote] No uniform? It's a fake.

Most subs don't wear uniforms, nor are they required to.

by Anonymousreply 1610/06/2013

She's a fat sow.

by Anonymousreply 1710/07/2013

Did it ever occur to you judgemental people that she may have the fibromyalgebra?

by Anonymousreply 1810/07/2013

Sow, sow, fucking cow!

by Anonymousreply 1910/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!