Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I just discovered Nick Carter

It's hard to admit being so far out of it, I know. I'd heard of him, of course, but then I saw a recent picture. Oh my goodness, now I get it. Would the DL be pretty happy to see Nick and Justin Timberlake get hitched? Could that ever happen?

by Anonymousreply 1510/06/2013

What year is it?

by Anonymousreply 110/05/2013

WOW another AWG thread. Carter is far from hot now. At best he was cute in the early 90s and mid 2000s. He's gross now.

by Anonymousreply 210/05/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 310/05/2013

Nick Carter is straight and had more mansex than he ever wanted while disgusting Lou Perlman diddled him and his brother Aaron.

His mother talked about in an interview and then was hushed up. I'm not a fan of Nick, but i feel bad that he had to go through that horrible abuse.

by Anonymousreply 410/05/2013

Now its time for you to discover Nick and Aaron Carter's romance on a boat!

by Anonymousreply 510/05/2013

Bruce Willis drilled Aaron, not Nick. Then bought him a car to show his appreciation.

by Anonymousreply 610/05/2013

How did I miss all this stuff. Oh well .. as for the boat, looks more to me like just a real huggy family and a kid who adores his big brother who tolerates what many little brothers would love to do. There are such families.

Going away now. Sorry about that. End of thread.

by Anonymousreply 710/05/2013

What is the story about BruceWillis and Aaron Carter? How did they meet? How old were they? What happened? Is there a website with pictures?

by Anonymousreply 810/05/2013

You missed the glory days, OP.

by Anonymousreply 910/06/2013

He is a now "mostly" sober addict who has isue with ecstasy and alcohol. On top of that, he was sexual with Paris Hilton. Who the fuck still wants him?

by Anonymousreply 1010/06/2013

I loved 20 years ago! Dont judge me i was a kid who didnt know better

by Anonymousreply 1110/06/2013

How did you discover Nick Carter Op?

by Anonymousreply 1210/06/2013

He's 33 now. He was a bloated, fat mess somewhere in his mid-20s.

by Anonymousreply 1310/06/2013

He looked damn good the other night on WWHL.

He certainly is more attractive than that fugly ass Timberlake.

by Anonymousreply 1410/06/2013

R12 I ran across a picture of a group of guys coming down the stairs from an airplane. One of them struck me as being so very handsome. I checked the welcoming signs ..'Welcome Backs..' and 'Hi Nick' and somebody else, then Googled to learn who they were.

He really was very appealing at one time.

by Anonymousreply 1510/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!