Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Madonna recounts being raped at knifepoint soon after moving to NY

In Harper's Bazaar.

by Anonymousreply 11911/04/2013

Old news.

by Anonymousreply 110/04/2013

i don`t believe her. i remember her attitude towards rape in truth and dare.

by Anonymousreply 210/04/2013

Which one had the knife?

by Anonymousreply 510/04/2013

Has she ever had one good experience under the knife?

by Anonymousreply 610/04/2013

Is Harper's Bazaar well known as a bad neighborhood?

by Anonymousreply 710/05/2013

Thus she earned her nickname Vadge.

by Anonymousreply 810/05/2013

Wow, that is really horrible, if it really happened, hope she did not catch a disease...

by Anonymousreply 910/05/2013

In life there are those that do, and others that do nothing but criticize others they are jealous of.

by Anonymousreply 1010/05/2013

r2, can you expound? (Not a challenge, just curious).

by Anonymousreply 1110/05/2013

What would you call the people who applaud? And the people who show no interest at all? Whenever I see "there are two kinds of people in the world...", I get out my hip boots and shovel.

by Anonymousreply 1210/05/2013

Poor guy's dick probably turned green and was covered in pustules and fell off a few weeks later.

by Anonymousreply 1310/05/2013

[R10], I agree 100%.

by Anonymousreply 1410/05/2013

Old story. She's lied about everything in her life, so I don't even buy this story. Her arrival in NY story was full of shit and was debunked countless times by biographers. Her brother's book - my god, she's a mental case. Pick it up and read about her rolling around on her mother's grave for entertainment, lying how they always visited the place as children. The woman is a mess, which explains that evil anti-gay cult she's in. BTW, she's doing a rape story and using Terry Richardson for the photos. lol. The irony! Stupid cunt that still calls homosexuality a "sexual preference." She should retell everyone how she had a lot of abortions.

by Anonymousreply 1510/05/2013

It's hilarious to read the comments reacting to this. Everyone calls bullshit or how insufferable she is using this for attention. The expose then detours into Kabbalah.

by Anonymousreply 1610/05/2013

On another site I saw more pics from the photo shoot...MAJOR photoshop happening.

I love how Vadge writes as if she's nothing more than a pure artistic soul who wants to challenge and do good in the world. Bitch please. ALL you wanted was fame and fortune and were willing to do anything possible to achieve those 2 goals. She can read as many old religious texts as she wants, and "enlighten" herself by "studying" Kabbalah or seeing psychics (she did this in the late 80s), yet she's still a raging bitch towards the everyday man and woman she comes across in her life? Fucking self-important hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 1710/05/2013

My money's on the rapist catching one, R9.

by Anonymousreply 1810/05/2013

R4

Oprahesque, yes, I agree.

by Anonymousreply 1910/05/2013

If she hadn't based her entire career on sexual innuendo I'd believe it.

by Anonymousreply 2010/05/2013

Never happened.

by Anonymousreply 2110/05/2013

Of course she was never raped... she got banged buy a guy on the roof: he came, she didn't so she screams rape like all these whores do now these days.

by Anonymousreply 2210/05/2013

here's the entire self-important essay:

by Anonymousreply 2310/05/2013

all the heavily photoshopped pics:

by Anonymousreply 2410/05/2013

Madonna is a very evil and immoral vixen who has lead a life of lying and deceit, promoting herself in a sexual way. Her children are products of out-of-wedlock escapades. She is low class. Just because she is famous doesn't mean she should be respected. She earned her money flaunting her sexuality in the most vulgar way. It's disgusting people continue to support her.

by Anonymousreply 2510/05/2013

I don't believe her - she would have brought this up before.

It's truly disrepectful of true rape victims.

by Anonymousreply 2710/05/2013

What I don't get is the disbelief. Rape isn't exactly a rare occurrence. It's not like she's claiming to have been abducted by aliens.

by Anonymousreply 2810/05/2013

That article would have been more effective if she had focused on one or two anecdotes instead of superficially touching on a series of life events like it was a damn college essay with the theme of truth or dare. Bitch, we know you, we don't need to read a list of shit you've done. She mentions this rape only in passing and in an oddly casually manner. I was put off within the first few sentences when she feels the need to put down the young dancers, etc. she was playing truth or dare with in that famous scene from her old documentary.

by Anonymousreply 2910/05/2013

Exactly, R28.

by Anonymousreply 3010/05/2013

Why are we so quick to say it didn't happen? And R3 is a sick fuck.

She didn't completely lie about living in NYC. She apparently did get some money from time to time, but it wasn't like she was living in some Penthouse. She was still in dives while trying to get a record deal.

Madonna has always had a coldness when it has come to her sexuality. For someone who has always flaunted sex, she has always seemed so detached from it too. It is not inconceivable to say that she was a victim of rape at an early age.

R29 She put down the dancers most likely because they sued her after the movie came out. I believe she had to pay them money, even though they knew what the deal was upfront. She gave them each expensive gold rolex watches at the end of the tour also.

by Anonymousreply 3110/05/2013

[quote]She gave them each expensive gold rolex watches at the end of the tour also.

Ugh, how about if your boss gave you an expensive watch instead of paying you?

by Anonymousreply 3210/05/2013

I can believe it, but I don't know why she is coming out with this now. She doesn't seem like the kind of person who would be devastated by it. I don't think she has much in the way of emotions. She just seems like a very calculating person.

by Anonymousreply 3310/05/2013

Never a fan, but I lost all respect for her as a professional when I learned here on the DL about all her blatant ripoffs. She's been sued, and lost.

This story seems like yet another desperate attention grab.

by Anonymousreply 3410/05/2013

R31 - because she's such an opportunistic person for publicity, she would have spoke up before now.

God knows she's done everything else. It just doesn't ring true - particularly to mention it so casually.

She lies - a lot.

by Anonymousreply 3510/05/2013

R32 They did get paid for the tour, and also got expensive gold watches from Madonna. After the documentary became a hit, they sued her for profits from the film.

by Anonymousreply 3610/05/2013

As someone on another board observed:

Next, we will hear that poor Madonna was molested by a relative, as she rifles through that time-tested bag of tricks has-beens trot out to wring those last few moments of air-time out of their fading name-recognition.

by Anonymousreply 3710/05/2013

"Raped on the roof of a building I was dragged up to with a knife in my back, and had my apartment broken into three times." How did this sentence fragment even get published? Also, was the knife "in" your back, or "to" your back?

by Anonymousreply 3810/05/2013

R36 - I never thought of this before - but she knew ahead of time they were going to be filming the tour and she needed to have "color" in both ways, so that's why she got those guys from the Sound Factory dancefloor. (also because they could vogue better than her)

Never thought of that - she picked them just so she could spotlight and make money off of them.

Genius - and also unkind and unjust.

by Anonymousreply 3910/05/2013

[quote]I can believe it, but I don't know why she is coming out with this now.

I'm pretty sure this isn't something she's just revealed. She's talked about it before.

by Anonymousreply 4010/05/2013

She's THIS desperate for attention now?

by Anonymousreply 4110/05/2013

I don't remember hearing about this. And, if this is true, I'm so sorry for dissing Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 4210/05/2013

Yeah someone gets raped and then turns around and uses sex/becomes overly sexual to get what they want and feel like they're in control. That's so hard to believe. This never happens, right?

Some of you are either incredibly sheltered or stupid, or both.

Making fun of her for being raped (even if you don't believe it), like whoever said it sucked that the guy didn't finish off the job? Newsflash, comments like that don't say anything about Madonna. It does however say a lot about you. Get some help, seriously, you're fucked in the head.

And I can't even stand Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 4310/05/2013

Yeah this is old news. I think its in an interview or something she did back in the 90s. It was also in one of the biographies on her. She talked about how after it happened it prompted her to make sure she never allowed herself to be that vulnerable again or something.

by Anonymousreply 4410/05/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 4610/05/2013

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 4710/05/2013

Where's this troll of whom you speak, R47?

by Anonymousreply 4810/05/2013

r11 this is my vague recollection of what r2 is referring to:

one of her backup singers/dancers was roofied and raped after going to a bar. the girl was in tears and told Madonna what happened (featured in the Truth or Dare documentary) and Madonna could not have been more cold, disinterested or unhelpful if she tried.

You would think that someone who had been raped would have had more sympathy for someone who experienced something similar.

by Anonymousreply 5010/06/2013

WHET Mama Make-Up?

Remember her line in Truth Or dare, "I was born a poor black child."

In reality, she was a morbidly obese white woman.

by Anonymousreply 5110/06/2013

She was also accidently penetrated for real by Harvey Keitel during a sex scene in one of her films.

by Anonymousreply 5210/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 5310/06/2013

I never looked at her Sex book (which is a rip off of an old French sex book from the early 1900s) but didn't she have pics and talk about her fantasy of "rape sex", or something along those lines?

by Anonymousreply 5410/06/2013

R3=More evil than a Tea Party recruiter.

by Anonymousreply 5510/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 5610/06/2013

This is the same bitch who said she lost her virginity as a career move. She's also talked about how many abortions she's had. She told this rape story twenty years ago. Her brother and biographers have outed her compulsive lying and narcissism. She is an extremely sick woman.

by Anonymousreply 5810/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 5910/06/2013

Trying too hard as usual. She probably could have got herself raped without having to pull a knife on the guy.

by Anonymousreply 6010/06/2013

r25 is a fundie

by Anonymousreply 6110/06/2013

You can't believe anything Madonna says. She said that when she came to New York she was so destitute that she ate out of garbage cans. The poor dear would find the remains of a fast meal in a dumpster; being a health-conscious vegetarian, she would leave the remains of the burger and eat what was left of the fries. That's really what she said. Her brother called her bullshit on that; he said that both he and his father supported when she came to New York on her quest for stardom. She's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 6210/06/2013

R50

You have it half-right. It was the hairdresser who got drugged and raped. However, she wasn't telling Madonna about it, she was telling the two backup singers who sat there, half-listening and not giving a shit.

by Anonymousreply 6310/06/2013

Don't forget Melanie sent her money for years and years when Poppa C's allowance would run out...and Madonna has never forgotten that. Leos can be very loyal, you know. That's why Melanie is always within Madonna's inner circle and Madge will give lots of work to Melanie's husband (not that he isn't talented on his own merit, but it allows them to live very well).

by Anonymousreply 6410/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 6510/06/2013

I find this story convenient given the sudden surge of Miley and twerking. Struggling to stay relevant?

by Anonymousreply 6610/06/2013

This is old news.

by Anonymousreply 6710/06/2013

Wow I hope she isn't lying about something as serious as rape-that would be despicable. I realize she already is despicable but this would put her over the top.

by Anonymousreply 6810/06/2013

It's not rape if you are a willing participant.

by Anonymousreply 6910/06/2013

"Gwyneth had balls. She wouldn't bow down."

PLEASE. That phony social climber was sucking Madge's tit for almost ten years before Madonna dumped her. And it's still a mystery as to what Madonna ever found interesting about her in the first place, other than a passive lapdog.

The only people who managed to retain their sense of dignity when around Madonna have been Debi Mazar, Sean Penn, Rosie and Sandra Bernhard.

by Anonymousreply 7010/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 7110/06/2013

Sean Penn was arrested for beating the shit out of her r70. I wouldn't call that retaining dignity.

by Anonymousreply 7210/06/2013

Okay I remember her laughing at a girl getting date raped in Truth or Dare.

by Anonymousreply 7310/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 7410/06/2013

Here's the clip of the rape discussion from Truth or Dare.

by Anonymousreply 7510/06/2013

"Raunchy pop star Madonna revealed in an interview published Tuesday that she was raped when she first arrived in New York to make her name as a singer."

It reads like she had herself raped so she could make a name as a singer. And I wonder if that isn't so far from the truth...

by Anonymousreply 7610/06/2013

By the way, Madonna wasn't dropped in the middle of Times Square when she came to New York. She lived with relatives in Levittown, Long Island. The woman lies.

by Anonymousreply 7710/06/2013

She saw the knife, we've seen the damage done.

by Anonymousreply 7810/06/2013

"Elliot, we'll need a larger rape kit, better get the ride-on one. Cover me I'm going in."

by Anonymousreply 7910/07/2013

Pity the knife.

by Anonymousreply 8010/07/2013

This isn't a new revelation, she mentioned it back in the mid 90s.

True story? Who knows but I'm inclined to believe her. I'm not a fan of Madonna, but NYC really was rougher in those years. It is not hard to imagine a young middle-class girl from Michigan thinking she can be all adventurous, risk-taking and "edgy" in her new exciting NYC home, and learning some hard and mean lessons about that.

by Anonymousreply 8110/07/2013

I can see the police line up now...

Henry Hudson

Peter Stuyvesant

Cornelius Vanderbilt

Boss Tweed

President William Howard Taft

by Anonymousreply 8210/07/2013

disgusting that if she was truly raped, Vadge would laugh at her makeup artist telling how she was also raped...

by Anonymousreply 8310/07/2013

You're just jealous because you are too ugly to be raped.

by Anonymousreply 8410/07/2013

[quote]Old news.

Old Woman.

by Anonymousreply 8510/07/2013

[quote]disgusting that if she was truly raped, Vadge would laugh at her makeup artist telling how she was also raped...

She didn't. The person who was raped didn't tell Madonna the story, she told the backup singers, who didn't care.

by Anonymousreply 8610/07/2013

To be devil's advocate, I always got the impression that she laughed more out of nervousness than malice in that scene.

by Anonymousreply 8710/07/2013

I wonder how Molly feels about all this?

by Anonymousreply 8810/07/2013

R88 you leave Molly alone!

by Anonymousreply 8910/07/2013

R86 and the backup dancer told Vadge who LAUGHED. Look at the footage. She covers her hand mouth with her hands laughing because she knew it was wrong and the cameras were there. This woman is a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 9010/07/2013

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7841581568/h0E62490E/

by Anonymousreply 9110/07/2013

Rape? Nah. All anyone had to do was tell her he worked for a record company. She'd have done anything he wanted, anywhere he wanted, for as long as he wanted it.

by Anonymousreply 9210/07/2013

Madonna is an aspie bitch. Don't think otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 9310/07/2013

Rape implies a form of physical resistance applied against a force.

In Madonnas' case that would equal to the resistance a hotdog feels when you drop it down a well.

by Anonymousreply 9410/07/2013

Give the poor woman a break, you heartless bastards, he threaten her with a KNIFE !

by Anonymousreply 9510/07/2013

What stories of Madonna's arrival in New York have been debunked?

by Anonymousreply 9610/08/2013

Maybe it is true. Maybe homosexuals ARE brain damaged.

by Anonymousreply 9710/08/2013

I don't think she laughed at the situation, she may have chuckled at the delivery , not expecting for that information to have come out of his mouth, the way it did.

by Anonymousreply 9810/08/2013

Madonna had money and connections in NY. She concocted a fantastical story in which she had $16 and told the cab driver to take her to the middle of 'everything.' She's a pathological liar.

by Anonymousreply 9910/08/2013

And this is the same woman who had a rape fantasy in her "Sex" book.

It just goes to shows she's full of shit and just trying to get some attention (as usual).

by Anonymousreply 10110/08/2013

[quote]disgusting that if she was truly raped, Vadge would laugh at her makeup artist telling how she was also raped...

I forgot about that. Wow, what a sick twisted woman this old cunt is.

by Anonymousreply 10210/08/2013

She must regret that there wasn't anyone there to photograph it; for femini$t and arti$tic reasons of course.

by Anonymousreply 10310/09/2013

WTF at the troll defending Vadge's reaction to hearing her makeup artist was raped? She laughed after the backup dancer mentioned the blood part. What part of that story is funny? Who cares if the makeup artist was unattractive and fat. Vadge was a bitch then and she's still one now over 20 years later.

by Anonymousreply 10410/09/2013

Uber Vadge saddos will know this revelation originally appeared in an NME interview back in the dark ages of 1995 in her Celine Dion wannabe with Jennifer Aniston hair phase. She was still wonderfully cunty and not the fake she is now then taking potshots at Mariah Carey.

The actual tale is recounted in great detail in hack director Abel Ferrara's unwatchable movie Dangerous Game. He gets the only natural performance out of her because the dumb bitch doesn't realize the camera is on her for most of the time.

On the one hand I don't blame her for talking about this cause only hardcore fans would know. But would she just go away for once? In the 80s she had mystique, now in the internet era she is unbearable. It's sickening how most of these people can't survive without fame but she is the absolute worst attention seeker ever and is gradually eroding her legacy.

by Anonymousreply 10510/14/2013

She almost kicked him out of the limo she was cruising the East Village in.

by Anonymousreply 10610/15/2013

r105, all celebrities are annoying and have absolutely no mystique because of the internet. The days of mystique are over.

by Anonymousreply 10710/16/2013

So boring! Hating on Madonna doesn't make your lives any better and or make you right.

She is a bona fide megastar who has a huge spread in Harpar's Bazaar after 30+ years in the business. This issue will cause a big blip in sales and website traffic. Where are her contemporaries? She's not a saint but a damn good artist who isn't afraid to fight for what she deeply believes in. No regrets and she isn't looking for your sympathy.

Those of you who have such disdain for her should get in line because she isn't losing any sleep over your irrational loathing. In fact, your relentless discussion of her is a testament to her legacy. She's busy spreading her rEVOLution of LOVE and this fan has first-class ticket on board!!!

by Anonymousreply 10810/19/2013

I love the way people bring up 10 second snippets of something she had said or done over 23 years ago as if it were yesterday.

The impact.

by Anonymousreply 10910/20/2013

I've always wanted to meet Madonna.

Especially in a locked room and me armed with an aluminum baseball bat.

by Anonymousreply 11110/20/2013

[quote]I've always wanted to meet Madonna. Especially in a locked room and me armed with an aluminum baseball bat.

I'm pretty sure that says more about you than her. Irrational hate and violent fantasies about someone you don't know who doesn't give a shit about you? Get help.

by Anonymousreply 11210/20/2013

And R111 Madonna would still probably kick your ass.

by Anonymousreply 11310/20/2013

R122/R123 = madbot

by Anonymousreply 11410/20/2013

R114, we'll be keeping an eye out for them!

by Anonymousreply 11510/20/2013

she looks like she's been using her face to defend herself. can't believe how bloated it is.

by Anonymousreply 11610/20/2013

[quote]"Raped on the roof of a building I was dragged up to with a knife in my back, and had my apartment broken into three times." How did this sentence fragment even get published? Also, was the knife "in" your back, or "to" your back?

I always wondered how Madonna got into the University of Michigan with her non-existent verbal skills. Supposedly her IQ is 140. She must be really good at math.

by Anonymousreply 11710/21/2013

I do not like her but no one should have to go through such a traumatic event. I feel for her

by Anonymousreply 11810/23/2013

[quote]I've always wanted to meet Madonna. Especially in a locked room and me armed with an aluminum baseball bat.

I share the same sentiment and I was married to the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11911/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.