Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Larry (Wide Stance) Craig may have to pay big for that bathroom encounter.

From Huffpo:

"BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Federal election regulators want former U.S. Sen. Larry Craig to pay $140,000 in fines and return more than $216,000 to his campaign, arguing he misused the money to fund his legal defense after his arrest in a 2007 airport bathroom sex sting.

The Federal Election Commission proposed the penalties earlier this week in filings to U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson in Washington, D.C.

In March, Jackson refused to dismiss the FEC's lawsuit against the Idaho senator alleging he illegally tapped campaign funds.

Craig has been fighting the government's claims, arguing that his stop at the airport bathroom in Minneapolis fell under his official duties as a senator because he was traveling between Idaho and Washington for work. He says therefore the legal fees could be paid with campaign cash."

by Anonymousreply 1210/07/2013

Perfect. I hope they nail those shifty feet to the floor.

by Anonymousreply 110/04/2013

In addition to loathing his lying and being a closet case I think he's gross for wanting to have sex in a dirty smelly bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 210/04/2013

What IS it that makes unattractive,old guys like Larry Craig think that even in a toilet stall a nominally cute,blonde 27 yo would have even a scintilla of sexual interest in them?

by Anonymousreply 310/04/2013

@R4-those senators are already fucking us. I don't have enough Vaseline to accommodate them all.

by Anonymousreply 510/04/2013

Agreed, R5, but so many in DC are ridiculously power hungry.

by Anonymousreply 610/04/2013

[bold]OP[/bold],

Are you not able provide a link?

Or are you just a lazy [italic]bitch[/italic]?

by Anonymousreply 710/05/2013

That is the whole story. I didn't provide a link because you would read exactly what I quoted. The "From Huffpo" heading kind of gives you a fucking clue as to where you can find the story.

Besides, posters are damned if they do provide a link to "Huffpo" and now are being damned if they don't...make up your freak mind, OK?

I didn't want to creep out DL by linking to the pic they have to illustrate the story, but here is the link for you to make you happy.

by Anonymousreply 810/05/2013

Love the fact that the public is reminded of this incident once again (people forget so soon...)

by Anonymousreply 910/05/2013

...and he stays in office.

by Anonymousreply 1010/05/2013

He's no longer in office, r10.

by Anonymousreply 1110/05/2013

Personally, I'm grateful for any chance to re-visit THIS:

by Anonymousreply 1210/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.