Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jenna Dewan-Tatum used to frequent strip clubs with Janet Jackson

Mrs. Channing Tatum used to party at strip clubs with Janet Jackson.

The 32-year-old actress was a backing dancer for the pop star at the start of her career and Jenna has revealed Janet's post-concert ritual was to celebrate a successful show with a night out at an X-rated club.

The party's usual destination would be gay strip clubs filled with hunky men.

In an appearance on 'Chelsea Lately', Jenna - who also danced for Missy Elliott and Christina Aguilera during her career - revealed: "I used to dance with Janet Jackson. I don't know what it is, but her whole thing after the show is, 'Let's go to a strip club!' Everyone wants to go to strip clubs all over the world. The thing is, I was 19 and I was on tour and I was completely naïve, hadn't seen the world ... We went to gay strip clubs. It was kind of crazy."

by Jenna's on the right with the red hairreply 710/07/2013

So this Jenna broad is saying that she met Channing Tatum at a gay strip club ?

by Jenna's on the right with the red hairreply 110/05/2013

No, they met when they did the movie STEP UP. This was after she danced for Janet.

by Jenna's on the right with the red hairreply 210/05/2013

Right, they used to go to GAY strip clubs.

by Jenna's on the right with the red hairreply 310/05/2013

I know for a fact that Janet freqented the gay Piranha nightclub in Vegas. I was there several years ago and the bartender talked about how great she was and that she'd always pop in whenever she was in town.

by Jenna's on the right with the red hairreply 410/05/2013

I wonder who paid!

by Jenna's on the right with the red hairreply 510/05/2013

Janet paid. Jenna was but an upstart back then.

by Jenna's on the right with the red hairreply 610/05/2013

I usually roll my eyes whenever an actress gets married to someone and starts using their last name professionally. All of a sudden they expect us to address them by a new name for the next four years until they inevitably get divorced, and then they'll get pissed if you ever refer to them by it again. Sarah Michelle Gellar did it the right way. She legally changed her name to Sarah Michelle Prinze, but continues to use "Gellar" professionally.

But, in Jenna Dewan-Tatum's case, it was probably the best decision she ever made, next to marrying Channing Tatum and getting impregnated with his baby.

by Jenna's on the right with the red hairreply 710/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.