and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Scandal

I want to say to everyone on that show:

1. Shut up.

2. SHUT UP!

3. SHUT UPPPP!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1210/05/2013

Poor Jeff Perry. He deserved a nomination.

Jeff Perry on His Scandal Colleagues: “We Have the Temperament of an 11-Year-Old Girl Scout Sleepover”

by Anonymousreply 110/04/2013

The hip fraus love this show. Which is an excellent litmus test, leading me to never watch it.

by Anonymousreply 210/04/2013

I know what you mean, OP. The female lead is unbearable when she gets into her "I am the one giving orders here" mode and. melodramatically. punctuates. every. sentence. with. a. period. Made me laugh the first few times, but now it's just infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 310/04/2013

Thanks, R3.

by Anonymousreply 410/04/2013

[all posts by flame bait troll (hates:men,women,muslims,gays,lesbians,jews and Obama, loves posting about stabbing women, bashing gays, killing jews etc.) #10 removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 510/04/2013

Goodness, OP. Couldn't you just turn off your TV?

by Anonymousreply 610/04/2013

R7, OP will NOT turn off his TV!

He CAN NOT turn off his TV!

If he were to turn his TV off something would happen that you can't even FATHOM happening!

There. Will. Be. No. Turning. Off. Of. ANY TVS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 710/04/2013

Instead of bullets, this show attacks the viewer with its rapid-fire elocution, or if you will, machine-gun cadence that's so sharp that it's a lethal weapon.

by Anonymousreply 810/05/2013

Isn't she married to an NFL star?

by Anonymousreply 910/05/2013

As you know, I went to Spence...

by Anonymousreply 1010/05/2013

Agreed. It's too unrealistic. Of course, I freaking love the show, the plots, the characters etc. But when they start doing that rapid dialogue thing, I get annoyed. Nobody speaks that quickly, with such elocution and well though-out sentences. It's just phony.

I wonder if anyone's done a parody of that yet, on Funny or Die. I remember they did a Grey's Anatomy parody where they completely ripped on how all the doctors talk about intimate details of their personal lives within earshot of their patients.

by Anonymousreply 1110/05/2013

They all talk like poor man's Aaron Sorkin characters

by Anonymousreply 1210/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.