Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING MIA FARROW NEWS! Mia admits: "Frank Sinatra COULD have been my son's father!"

He has his eyes.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 47611/11/2013

Ronan Farrow looks a hell of a lot more like Frank Sinatra than Woody Allen.

The shape of his head, the blue eye color, etc.

Mia has to know it's true . . . why would she attend Sinatra's funeral accompanied only by Ronan?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 110/02/2013

What an idiotic Page Six item. Ronan clearly looks like Woody in the photo they chose to run with it.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 210/02/2013

So Mia was a whore?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 310/02/2013

"Could have been" is not the same as "cold be".

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 410/02/2013

cold be?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 510/02/2013

Could*

Better, r5?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 610/02/2013

I'm amazed how many of Mia's children have turned out to be prodigies. I have always thought that Mia herself was quite intelligent, and likely smarter than the faux-intellectual Woody.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 710/02/2013

This thread is disgusting

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 810/02/2013

Good she comes out with this story now, hopefully that's the end of Woody Allan's career as a director. He makes the most boring movies.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 910/02/2013

R9, Woody slept with his teenage step-daughter and his career wasn't harmed a bit. Why in the fuck do you think the possibility that Mia was a bit of a whore would ruin Woody's career?

I agree with R10, you fraus are loony.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 1110/02/2013

I worked with Mia on a charity project in the mid 90s. One thing you must know - MIA IS CRAZY. That story is completely made up bullshit designed to embarass Allen. I know you flyovers will have a hard time accepting this but the only child abuse that went on in that house was Mia poisoning Allen's children against him.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 1210/02/2013

Give us details R12!

and yes this seems like an off the wall comment and likely not true ....

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 1310/02/2013

Mia and each potential dad share the same size/shape of head.

Poor Ronan; can you imagine the number of valium needed for a family dinner? Divided equally amongst your elders to make them behave?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 1410/02/2013

This comes from a new Vanity Fair article. Nancy Sinatra says Ronan is a part of the Sinatra family.

It seems like this could be easily proven by comparing Ronan's DNA to Nancy or Tina's DNA

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 1510/02/2013

I don't doubt that Mia is a little crazy, but if Woody wanted some young poon, he didn't have to fuck her daughter. He could have found someone else outside of the family.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 1610/02/2013

R10 If you start a sexual relationship with a 14 year old girl who is your adoptive daughter and you are 35 years older then you are definitely a sick individual. His career should have ended long, long time ago. He makes nothing but mediocre movies anyway. Yuck!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 1710/02/2013

[quote]Good she comes out with this story now, hopefully that's the end of Woody Allan's career as a director. He makes the most boring movies.

Yeah! 23 Academy Award nominations and four Oscars on the mantle prove that!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 2010/02/2013

The boy totally looks nothing like Woody. Did Woody ever consider getting a DNA test? The guy is too handsome to be Woody Allen's son.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 2110/02/2013

[quote]If you start a sexual relationship with a 14 year old girl who is your adoptive daughter and you are 35 years older then you are definitely a sick individual. His career should have ended long, long time ago. He makes nothing but mediocre movies anyway. Yuck!

I'm pretty sure she was older than 14. She also was not his adoptive daughter.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 2210/02/2013

For the record Soon-Yi Previn was neither Woody Allen's stepdaughter or adopted daughter.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 2310/02/2013

Mia actually floated the rumor that Soon Yi (who was nearly 20 at the time she began her relationship with Allen) was retarded. At the time Soon Yi was a student at Columbia. As far as Nancy is concerned, those Hollywood Princesses - Mia, Liza, Tish Sterling - each one crazier than the other - they all grew up together and are thick as thieves. One will lie the others will swear to it.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 2410/02/2013

[quote]R10, If you start a sexual relationship with a 14 year old girl who is your adoptive daughter and you are 35 years older then you are definitely a sick individual.

The allegation that R10 was responding to was that Woody's career would now be over because Ronan was Sinatra's son not Woody's. It had nothing to do with Woody's screwing around. It had to do with Mia's screwing around. Get it, R17?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 2510/02/2013

I would think it would be pretty easy to prove one way or another. So why not just do the DNA test?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 2610/02/2013

Ronan looks more like Mia did when she was in her 20s.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 2710/02/2013

I never had an issue with Woody and Soon-Yi.

Could it have been handled better ? Sure, but I never bought into it was wrong because he was her 'dad'.

And they've been together now for 20+ years and 2 kids. It seems to have worked out for the best where they are concerned.

Sadly, I think Mia poisoned the minds of her other kids.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 2810/02/2013

I'm not some fainting couch frau, but it doesn't make a difference whether or not he was her adpoted father or not. She was his wife's daughter. It was bad taste and poor judgment. You can't really defend that.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 2910/02/2013

"Mia's brood has gone to great lengths to wipe Allen from their collective memory."

Um, no they haven't. They're still talking about this as if it happened a few weeks ago! Jesus Christ, I realize it was a horrible shock but it was TWENTY YEARS ago. Maybe it's time to stop dwelling on it in "Vanity Fair." It is very, very unhealthy.

If there was even a chance in hell that this kid was Sinatra's the DNA would have been tested a long time ago so that Mia could keep him away from Woody. He is Woody's bio-child.

And Nancy Sinatra Sr. is still alive?!!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 3010/02/2013

[quote]If there was even a chance in hell that this kid was Sinatra's the DNA would have been tested a long time ago so that Mia could keep him away from Woody. He is Woody's bio-child.

Yeah, there's no way she's had this bullet and never fired it.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 3110/02/2013

What about the story that Frank Sinatra was Mia's father (unbeknownst to either of them)?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 3210/02/2013

r24, actually Soon Yi wasn't at Columbia. She was at Drew (hardly a good school). Only later did she go to Teachers College for special education (and TC is the ugly stepchild of Morningside Heights).

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 3310/02/2013

R29, Mia Farrow and Woody Allen were never married nor did the ever live together. I'll tell you who was married though- Andrei Previn. For some reason Mia gets a pass for wreaking that home.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 3410/02/2013

That's Woody's son, the resemblence may be slight but it's there. Look at the nose.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 3510/02/2013

[quote]She was his wife's daughter.

They were never married. Mia was Woody Allen's girlfriend.

Soon-Yi is not his adopted daughter; she's André Previn's daughter, always has been since he and Mia were married.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 3610/02/2013

Did anybody actually read the Page Six article? Mia says only that Sinatra "could" have been Ronan's father, in answer to an interviewer's direct question. Sinatra would have been 78 when Ronan was conceived, and as many have said, a simple DNA test would establish fatherhood once and for all. She's probably just doing some shit-stirring. Good for her. Scumbag Allen deserves it.

And for those calling her a whore because she had sex with her ex-husband, judgemental much?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 3710/02/2013

It's still bad taste r36. He should have lost his career over this, but it was bad taste.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 3810/02/2013

Vanity Fair just tweeted a link:

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 4010/02/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 4110/02/2013

R38, yeah, I'm not trying to minimize the horror that Mia must have felt when her boyfriend started a relationship with her adult daughter behind her back, but let's not make it into more than it was.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 4210/02/2013

[quote]She's probably just doing some shit-stirring. Good for her. Scumbag Allen deserves it.

In the end Mia seems obsessed with this, twenty years later. Woody has moved on. I think it would be healthy for Mia and her kids to move on as well.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 4310/02/2013

Mia BEAT UP Soon-YI!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 4410/02/2013

It was Nancy Sinatra Jr that was interviewed in the article.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 4510/02/2013

R38

Allen should have lost his career because he fell in love and married Soon-Yi ? WTF?

They've been together 22 years and what they did wasn't even against the law.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 4610/02/2013

Kirstie Alley plays Mia in this scene from Deconstructing Harry.

This is taken almost word for word what Mia said to Woody when she found out about the affair.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 4710/02/2013

Was Andre Previn erased from the Mia Farrow universe?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 4810/02/2013

Nancy Jr. is not a liar, she is a straight-up honorable chick. I LURVE her.

xoxoxoxo I LURVE Nancy Sinatra!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 4910/02/2013

R46 watch clip at R47 and see if you still feel the same way.

This is how Mia reacted to Woody.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 5010/02/2013

Mia hosted the Kennedy Center Honor to Andre Previn

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 5110/02/2013

André is still very much in the lives of the children he and Mia had together and adopted. Their adopted daughter Lark died a few years ago; he was devastated.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 5210/02/2013

Ronan's Wikipedia page has already been updated to list both Woody and Frank Sinatra as his fathers, LOL. Wikipedia editors move swiftly!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 5310/02/2013

r43, sociopaths always "move on." That's no sign of good morality or good mental health.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 5410/02/2013

Lark died of AIDS

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 5510/02/2013

Woody Allen has to be an aspie. He simply doesn't understand why it is wrong to marry your wife's daughter.

Anyone who defends him must be aspie too.

And I think that Soon-Ye is also aspie.

Rich aspies! Bah!

I feel TOO much, am TOO sensitive, alert to my surroundings, and loyal as well, and all I got was a pile of shit.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 5610/02/2013

R53 it isn't the editors that edit wiki. It is users that do. So anyone can go in and make changes

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 5710/02/2013

R56 do you feel the same way when Joanne Woodward broke up Mrs. Newman's marriage by sleeping with a married man?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 5810/02/2013

Of course it's hard to tell if Soon-Ye is an aspie or just oriental.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 5910/02/2013

According to the Nanny, Soon-Yi had her IQ tested and she is below average. She still has a child's like intelligence.

But she did manage to graduate from Drew and teacher's college.

Something none of her sisters have done.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 6010/02/2013

[quote]it isn't the editors that edit wiki. It is users that do. So anyone can go in and make changes

The users who edit Wikipedia pages are called editors. That's what I meant by "editors." If you have an account to edit, you're an editor.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 6110/02/2013

R58, thank you for bringing up that sordid event--let's take it to task.

Obviously Woodward is not aspie but more of a slutty Hollywood type, all reinvented as the image of a holistic, progressive woman.

I'll never forget how she slandered DL favorite Debbie Reynolds, shame on her.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 6210/02/2013

a simple DNA test would clear up any issue of paternity

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 6310/02/2013

R61 it is not really fair to call them editors. I would call them contributors.

btw you don't need an account to edit pages. Anyone can go in and make changes, unless wiki locks the page.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 6410/02/2013

Not only that R62, she caused the death of Paul's only son, Scott Newman.

Actions have consequences.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 6510/02/2013

[quote] a simple DNA test would clear up any issue of paternity

Get in line

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 6610/02/2013

R65

How did she kill Scott ?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 6710/02/2013

The degree to which Mia has manipulated her family is frightening. Finally she admits she was cheating on Woody all along! She deceived him into raising another man's child as his own. She even accused him of molestation, but only after he left her. We are supposed to feel sorry that he ran off with her 20 year old daughter that was actually nice to him?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 6810/02/2013

Look, anyway you color it Woody Allen is just another white, Jewish rice king. And he doesn't care where he procures his meal!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 6910/02/2013

R60- W the exception of Sonn-Yi, none of the Mia's daughters graduated from college?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 7110/02/2013

According to the story in the UK Daily Mail, Fletcher says Woody has "blood on his hands" regarding the death of sister Lark. Lark and her boyfriend were druggies and died of AIDS. How is Woody responsible for that? Since adolescence, Lark was a problem child. I remember a story years before the Soon Yi incident where Lark and another sister were arrested for shoplifting hundreds of dollars of lingerie from a NYC boutique.

Mia's vindictiveness is sick and I think she has alienated daughter Dylan from Allen.

Does Woody have bio kids besides Ronan?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 7210/02/2013

[quote] How did she kill Scott ?

Scott never forgave Joanne for breaking up his parents marriage.

Even after 20 years, he could deal with it and killed himself.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 7310/02/2013

Nope R71

They got knocked up instead.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 7410/02/2013

Anything that has happened to Mia's family, she blames Woody.

For some strange reason Dianne Wiest has managed to remain neutral, even though she had her own affair with Woody.

Dianne is still close to Woody, and she is also godmother to several of Mia's children.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 7510/02/2013

It's so sad how all of these middle-aged white men dump their wives, after having put them through hell, for young Asian women.

I think that's why so many older white women give up on men.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 7610/02/2013

Well, R77, there is a point to be made that many men do not respect older women, and consider them unworthy, so many woman cannot get men that aren't needy or shiftless.

However, by the time a woman reaches middle age she is not willing to waste much time on screwballs. Another woman can be a good choice in securing a committed friendship and/or relationship.

It's got to be hell to dedicate your life to a man only to have him criticize you for growing older.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 7810/02/2013

A lot of straight men don't respect women, period - regardless of age. He preyed on Mia's daughter because it was easy. Typical predator-creep behavior. She was at hand, not mature. He, a famous director surrounded by actresses and all sorts of people. When people prey on easy prey it is because they don't respect them.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 7910/02/2013

[quote]Mia BEAT UP Soon-YI!

Oh, GOD...I knew you'd on here sooner than later. I think you must have some sort of DL/Mia/SoonYi google alert set up.

Mia's really put the cat amongst the pigeons with this. This story ain't goin' away anytime soon.

It does seem strange that Mia didn't have a DNA test done back in '91 or whenever this was. She could have got Woody right off Ronan's back with one blow. Except, it wouldn't have looked at all good at the time for people to know she'd been fucking her ex-husband of 78 while she was in a relationship with Woody. (Was Sinatra married to anyone else at the time?) She wanted to present herself as the mother earth figure. A complete victim.

There's more to Mia than meets the eye.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 8010/02/2013

R80 are u giving a pass to Mia for BEATING UP her own child?

WTF is wrong with you?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 8110/02/2013

Sinatra was most definitely married to that ex-showgirl/shrew/Marx Bother Widow Barbara Marx Sinatra.

Sinatra also fooled around with Ava Gardner for many years after their divorce. He bought the "Ava" statue commissioned for ONE TOUCH OF VENUS and had it in his garden. Once Barbara found out what it was she called men in who took it to the dump.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 8210/02/2013

In another DL thread someone said Sinatra could be the father. He kind of looks like Sinatra in the OP photo, though in others I think I see some Woody. He mostly looks like Mia.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 8310/02/2013

[quote]are u giving a pass to Mia for BEATING UP her own child?

No, I'm more concerned with this latest revelation.

What do you want people say? For some reason you have it in for Mia and feel the need to poison/defecate every single Mia thread with your pontifications.

There was a very enjoyable thread concerning her very endearing audition clip for Peyton Place and soon, every other post had 'Mia beat up her own child' scrawled across it and the very nice thread (which I started, with good will) ground to a halt.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 8410/02/2013

Sinatra looking Ronan-ish

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 8510/02/2013

Why would Mia break a story with a "could be" of this magnitude? Sounds fishy. I think the kid looks 90% Mia and that Woody is the father.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 8610/02/2013

[quote] No, I'm more concerned with this latest revelation.

Guess you don't believe in the rights of victims of assault.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 8710/02/2013

I see the kid is an attorney, but this "might be Sinatra's kid" nonsense smells like a PR plant.

Are we sure the next step isn't telling us about the kid's desire to have an acting career, or God forbid, a band?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 8810/02/2013

R88 Ronan is incredibly intelligent and well-educated. This is not your typical Osbourne or Kardashian offspring.

He also has a very smart, sometimes sardonic Twitter feed.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 8910/02/2013

Ronan looks like that actor who plays Will Horton on Days of Our Lives

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 9010/02/2013

Okay, can someone PLEASE explain the timeline. If Soon Yi was adopted by Mia and her previous husband. How old was she when Woody became involved with Mia? I know Soon Yi was 20 when the pics were found, but how long had he acted as a father figure to her?

Secondly, why is everyone so quick to write-off the molestation accusations? I want to believe they're not true (as a big Woody Allen fan).

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 9110/02/2013

I think Ronan is fucking hot, but I don't see a strong Sinatra resemblance.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 9210/02/2013

[quote]Guess you don't believe in the rights of victims of assault.

Very soon...someone's going to call you a troll. But it won't be me. No, siree. I'm not going to fall into that particular line of vitriol. But you're just going to have to take it...on your back.

You've made your point (a hundred times). Let's move on.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 9310/02/2013

What's wrong with masturbation? Its sex with someone you love.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 9410/02/2013

Wow, he looks a lot like Sinatra! Definitely his dad. Woody must be so pissed!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 9510/02/2013

The only reason Soon Yi was able to hack her coursework and manage a teaching degree was extensive tutoring and coaching in all subjects. She is mentally slow.

Ronan has a strong resemblance to Sinatra, and looks nothing at all like Woody Allen.

Allen has never once in his 77 years made any of his three wives or any of his numerous girlfriends pregnant. The man is sterile.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 9610/02/2013

If this true, then Woody could sue Mia. It's not true; the revelation is another fuck you to Woody.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 9710/02/2013

The Joanne Woodward troll must take its meds.

Insofar as this story is concerned, I can only say that after all these years, I personally am grateful that Soon Yi has not starred in all Woody's films.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 9810/02/2013

I was just going say say 'I wonder what THE DAILY MAIL will make of this'...

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 10010/02/2013

I think Hillary Clinton is the father.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 10110/02/2013

Frank is the pappy!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 10410/02/2013

[quote]Woody Allen has to be an aspie. He simply doesn't understand why it is wrong to marry your wife's daughter.

She was not his wife. They didn't live together. Mia and the kids lived on the West Side and Woody on The East Side. You could see each other's apartment across central park. Woody used her apartment in "Hanna And Her Sisters" They had separate bank accounts. They weren't even legally Common Law married. What part of this do you not get?

[quote]are u giving a pass to Mia for BEATING UP her own child?

Stop making it like she beat a small child into the hospital. Mia admits in her book she hit her when she found the pornographic pictures at Woody's apartment. She felt remorse, and no one is excusing anything but Mia is human and felt betrayed. Soon-Yi walked away unscathed.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 10610/02/2013

[quote]Mia, if you are reading this, listen to me: you can't make an aspie understand. They're selfish and self-centered. You cannot get revenge on them.

That's not Aspergers, that's sociopathy.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 10710/02/2013

Woody Allen is having sex with one of his adopted children as I type this.

and Poon Yi is photographs for their family scrapbook.

they are all superfreaks.

all of them.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 10810/02/2013

R99 is why I come here.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 10910/02/2013

[quote] Okay, can someone PLEASE explain the timeline. If Soon Yi was adopted by Mia and her previous husband. How old was she when Woody became involved with Mia? I know Soon Yi was 20 when the pics were found, but how long had he acted as a father figure to her?

Soon Yi was six or seven when Mia and Woody became a couple in 1980. General consensus is that she was born in 1973. The orphanage in Korea, however, was not certain of her birthdate, and she had developmental delays both physically and mentally, having been starved and neglected in Korea.

We don't know how long Soon Yi and Woody were involved because before Mia discovered the pornographic photos. Only the two of them know that.

Woody never acted as a father figure to Soon Yi. He did act as the father figure to his so-called "biological child" (most likely Sinatra's son) and to his adopted child, who were Soon Yi's siblings. So he was having sex with his children's very young and mentally subnormal sister. And his relationship with Mia was definitely not over while the two of them were sneaking around behind her back.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 11010/02/2013

What's with all the crazy excuses for Allen? He's a fucking creepy pervert. He's no better than Michael Jackson.

And spare me with your claims about how allegedly crazy Mia is. Nothing will change the fact that Allen is still a sick fuck. None of the kids have come forward to say Mia has fucked them.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 11110/02/2013

r99 is barking mad or is possibly Letty Aronson.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 11210/02/2013

[quote]Her brittle, reactionary Catholicism is not the standard for civilized behavior.

Says who?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 11310/02/2013

No matter how loud Mia shrieks and her family tries to obscure the facts or make shit up, all that happened is her 20 year old daughter stole the boyfriend she had been cheating on all along, and now they have lives happily ever after. Sounds like just desserts to me!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 11410/02/2013

I get the feeling this thread is about other issues, biases and demons rather than the individuals Mia and Woody etc

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 11510/02/2013

"her family tries to obscure the facts or make shit up."

Did he not fuck Soon Yi? What are you talking about?

Woody freaks are worse than the Michael Jackson stans.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 11610/02/2013

All that you need to understand about Mia is that SHE DID NOT WANT TO END THE RELATIONSHIP WITH WOODY after she found out about Soon-Yi. End of story.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 11710/02/2013

Methinks the Woody Allen defenders "have something wrong with them."

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 11810/02/2013

Does Mia not care about Barbara Marx's feelings?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 11910/02/2013

Here's her Today show interview with DL fave Matt Lauer.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 12010/02/2013

A DNA test wouldn't have driven Satchel/Ronan any farther from his biological father than Allen's own behavior did, some of which Vanity Fair described in 1992.

The '92 article also describes Allen's obsessive behavior around adopted daughter Dylan at age 7. She is apparently speaking out even more now about his molestation in the new article, too.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 12110/02/2013

Yeah, people forget that Mia wanted to reconcile with Woody AFTER she learned about him and Soon Yi.

great post, R99.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 12210/02/2013

Me thinks the Mia defenders are flyover idiots.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 12310/02/2013

I didn't know that she had 3 more bio kids. It's always about this Ronan guy.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 12410/02/2013

Woody is being presented with the Cecil B. DeMille Award for lifetime achievement at the Golden Globes in January.

He's bound to be asked about this in interviews surrounding that event, or he may choose not to show up.

I'm guessing that Mia is pissed that Woody's being given the award on national television and was looking for a way to embarrass him.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 12510/02/2013

I wonder what Jodie Foster thinks of his relationship after all, she was in one of his movies.

As a lesbian, you'd think that she would refuse to work with such a child abuser and predator of the retarded, but then again, she's a scorpio.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 12610/02/2013

It's more like the CECIL B. DEMENTED Award.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 12710/02/2013

so more importantly, is ronan gay?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 12810/02/2013

I think Jodie's a drunk!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 12910/02/2013

Enjoyable 'family album' photos of Mia and family in this month's Vanity Fair... see link.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 13010/02/2013

He actually looks like Johnny Weissmuller.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 13110/02/2013

I bet Woody's liked Jodie Foster since she starred in "The Little Girl Down the Lane."

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 13210/02/2013

Can you only imagine being a young man and having to pick between having Woody Allen and Frank Fucking Sinatra as your dad?!?

ANY boy in the world would choose Sinatra.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 13310/02/2013

Frank was born December 1915.

Ronan was born December 1987.

So Frank would have been 71 when he sired Ronan.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 13410/02/2013

R7: how many kids did Mia give birth to? the ones she adopted: are they prodigies too?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 13610/02/2013

This is partly OT. I'm reading Ava Gardner's bio and Sinatra comes across as almost a retard and complete trash.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 13710/02/2013

Ronan just tweeeted

Listen, we're all *possibly* Frank Sinatra's son.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 13810/02/2013

He looks just like Sinatra. Duh!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 13910/02/2013

Wonder can he sing? The possibilities.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 14010/02/2013

He looks like Johnny Sheffield.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 14110/02/2013

Ronan, hairplugs now, thank me later!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 14210/02/2013

It would just be so cool to have Nancy Sinatra as an aunt.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 14310/02/2013

If you look at the pagesix photos, you'll notice that Ronan and Woody match: the ears, the chin/lower jaw and the eyebrows. Frank's eyebrows, ears and chin don't match Ronan but Woody's do. Ronan's early baby pics would give a hint. Wasn't his name Satchel?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 14410/02/2013

The poor dear is missing out on all the smart dinner parties with the likes of Wallace Shawn, Tony Roberts, Carolyn Aaron, Dianne Wiest, Julie Kavner, and Philip Bosco.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 14610/02/2013

That's how ya say, "Stop it, mom, you're embarassing me!" at R139.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 14710/02/2013

If it were true, I'm sure Ronan would be thrilled to own it. He has expressed great scorn and antipathy toward Allen publicly.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 14810/02/2013

R144, Nancy is his half sister.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 14910/02/2013

I just read Ronan's various tweets. Witty guy.

If he is Sinatra's son, that lets Woody off the hook about leaving Mia as she would have been cuckolding him.

Actually, I do think Mia has a screw or two loose, so does Woody, so did Sinatra. Good luck Ronan.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 15010/02/2013

The focus on the Soon-Yi relationship w Woody is what saved him. It distracted everyone from the more shocking case of him allegedly behaving inappropriately w his daughter Dylan. It also made it easier for people to dismiss those allegations of sexual abuse as fabrications motivated by the rage of a woman scorned.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 15110/02/2013

Mia is seriously fucking nuts. Is she still fasting for Darfur or whatever publicity stunt she was pulling a few years ago?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 15210/02/2013

I have a friend who grew up near Mia's country home. It is the one she moved her brood to permanently in the 1990's.

My friend had a cousin who had cancer and he grew up watching his aunt keep an overly (and yet justifiably) good eye on the kid.

Alright.

Because of the age my friend was prior to 'the scandal,' he used to wonder if Dylan had cancer like how his very own cousin did because Woody was ALWAYS with Dylan. He also told me that Mia was more thoughtful toward the children than Woody in that she always knew of what was going on with each and every one of them thoughtfully but that Woody was only like that with Dylan.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 15310/02/2013

[quote] Mia is seriously fucking nuts. Is she still fasting for Darfur or whatever publicity stunt she was pulling a few years ago?

She has anger issues, re: She Beat the CRAP out of Soon-Yi

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 15410/02/2013

Where's a link to the story of her beating Soon Yi?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 15510/02/2013

There is no way Ronan has any Italian blood running through him. Look at Sinatra's other children.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 15610/02/2013

Probably a donor. But I'm leaning more towards Allen. Ronan was an ugly kid.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 15710/02/2013

[quote] Where's a link to the story of her beating Soon Yi?

It is in Mia's book, as well as the Nanny book.

Mia actually pounded Soon-Yi head with a phone!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 15810/02/2013

Considering Ronan is a genius, with a high IQ I think Woody is the father.

Those genes don't run in Mia or Frank

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 15910/02/2013

Mia Farrow is quite possibly the worst ex-girlfriend in history.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 16010/02/2013

R156, Soon-Yi references violence in her 1992 statement to Newsweek but she didn't go in-depth.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 16110/02/2013

Mia now saying she wasn't even sleeping with Woody at that time.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 16210/02/2013

Is Ronan still seeing the ex-Obama speech writer? I'm more interested in his personal life than his paternity.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 16410/02/2013

There is a resemblance to Sinatra, but I'm just not certain. But wow, what a development!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 16510/02/2013

r160 - Ronan was a prodigy. That doesn't mean he's a genius. He might be, but not necessarily. Has he done anything to demonstrate genius as an adult?

More importantly, who's his BF? r165 - photos?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 16610/02/2013

Nancy Sinatra, Sr. is 93 years old.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 16710/02/2013

It is amazing how Allen managed to not get nailed for that stuff with Dylan. He's lucky the press focused on Soon Yi.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 16810/02/2013

Allen is no intellectual. His movies went from borscht belt to Bergman ripoffs to redressed classic plays. He admires intellectuals but isn't one himself, and would admit this. All the heavy lifting in his movies is done by the cinematographers and the actors who he usually doesn't even really direct.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 16910/02/2013

Ronan's alleged bf is Jon Lovett, a short, dweeby-looking Jewish television writer.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 17010/02/2013

Ronan was a bright kid. There are a lot of bright kids. His "prodigy-ness" came from having the open doors that being the child of Mia and Woody provide. Rules are bent, positions are created, you can get recommendation letters from major figures who maybe met you once or twice.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 17110/02/2013

[quote] Ronan was a prodigy. That doesn't mean he's a genius.

He has an IQ of 160+ and went to college at age 11.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 17210/02/2013

THIS is his bf?!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 17310/02/2013

R170 is a flyover idiot posing as Andrew Sarris.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 17410/02/2013

He could be means she used a donor, not necessarily cheated.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 17510/02/2013

[quote]Fact: No charges of abuse were ever brought against Allen.

Fact: No charges of assault were ever brought against Farrow for, according to some insane poster here, almost beating Soon-Yi to death.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 17610/02/2013

R177 Soon-Yi should have filed charges against Mia.

What she did was assault.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 17710/02/2013

I doubt that Ronan is Sinatra's son. I think he's Woody's all the way.

[quote][R80] are u giving a pass to Mia for BEATING UP her own child?

I'm not R80 but I am definitely giving Mia a pass for smacking around her own child. I actually don't think she hit her hard enough. Soon-Yi's behavior was inexcusable, unacceptable and overtly hostile.

[quote]WTF is wrong with you?

I am capable of recognizing Mia's behavior as an understandable human response to what her daughter had done.

I don't excuse Mia's crazy shit. The fake child-abuse accusations, the child hoarding, the famewhoring and all the rest of it. However, she gets a pass for hauling off and hitting Soon-Yi. I'd have done worse.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 17810/02/2013

So what would you do R179 that would be worse than beating up your child?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 17910/02/2013

IIRC it was when Soon-Yi told Mia, "It is the woman who is sleeping with the man that is the one in the relationship" that caused Mia to beat her.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 18010/02/2013

So she gets the crap beaten out of her for telling the truth?

Didn't Mia always encourage Soon-Yi to never lie to her.

There is no excuse, NONE for beating up your child.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 18110/02/2013

r173 - No doubt he was a child prodigy. All that means is that he was able to learn things far more quickly than others his age. Most child prodigies don't grow up into geniuses. What has he accomplished that's genius-like? His career doesn't seem to require genius, only connections.

Anyway - he seems like a smart, decent, funny guy. And he outgrew his childhood homeliness too. Even minus a dad and with an arguably nutty mom, he's got a pretty charmed life (on paper).

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 18210/02/2013

Mia wanted to continue her relationship with woody even after the soon-yi affair? She's definitely crazy.

No self-esteem? no self-worth? But hey, but most of the actresses i know are fucked up in one way or another. They are messed up in the head.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 18310/02/2013

r182 - There are many reasons one might be forgiven for resorting to violence, but there's no excuse for being a tiresome troll.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 18410/02/2013

[quote] There is no excuse, NONE for beating up your child.

I was whacked a few times as a child. It didn't do me any harm.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 18510/02/2013

[quote]I was whacked a few times as a child. It didn't do me any harm.

Other people will have to be the judge of that--not you.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 18610/02/2013

R182 skips down the street with animated Bluebirds circling their head.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 18710/02/2013

Abusing your own child is not something that should be tolerated here.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 18810/02/2013

[quote]So what would you do [R179] that would be worse than beating up your child?

You're certifiable, dear.

As a man, I'd have done a lot more damage. If you're an ungrateful, backstabbing, conniving little shit who fucks my partner and throws it in my face? I will fuck you up and sleep well at night. t

All Mia did was smack her a couple of times. It doesn't qualify as beating her up. Only a dumb, hysterical frau who has never actually been beaten up would characterize it the way you have.

You know, you do yourself and your "issues" more harm than good when you freak out this way.

Woody sleeping with the girl was wrong - there's no excuse for him. The girl sleeping with Woody was wrong - there's no excuse for her. Mia accusing Woody of sexually abusing Dylan was wrong - there's no excuse for her.

Really - all the major players in this thing are appalling human beings.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 18910/02/2013

What about loving your child unconditionally?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 19010/02/2013

[quote] Other people will have to be the judge of that--not you.

Who? The dead hookers in my garage?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 19110/02/2013

That woman is nutty as a fruitcake and gets nuttier every day. Frank Sinatra was likely married and happy when Mia got pregnant. And, Ronan looks like her family. Plus, Frankie didn't have the brains. Those Ronan obviously got from his biological father, Woody. Thank heaven he didn't get Mia's brains and Woody's looks!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 19210/02/2013

r191 - I'm beginning to understand why your mother beat you.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 19310/02/2013

If I had a child there is NOTHING they could say or do that would make me stop loving them.

That is just me.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 19410/02/2013

r195

Even if they tied you up and cut off your balls?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 19510/02/2013

I think Ronan would be happy to have anyone else be his father. Woody never made an effort to have a relationship with him. There's nothing for Woody to ever take Mia to court over. It was all about Dylan with him. When he split with Mia he tried to get visitation rights exclusively with Dylan and the family was horrified. I never understood why Mia didn't break up with him sooner, because everyone in the house was made aware of the fact that Woody was not allowed to be alone with Dylan ever.

I think it's possible Ronan could be Sinatra's. Even though Nancy jr. and Frank jr. look just like him, Tina looks like Nancy Sr.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 19610/02/2013

R196 unconditional love, so no I wouldn't disown them.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 19710/02/2013

[quote]Mia is seriously fucking nuts. Is she still fasting for Darfur or whatever publicity stunt she was pulling a few years ago?

What the hell is wrong with you? If Mia is crazy, fine, but that doesn't discount her activism. She's been a UN ambassador for years.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 19810/02/2013

Ronan Farrow 'in talks to host his own MSNBC show'

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 19910/02/2013

[quote]If I had a child there is NOTHING they could say or do that would make me stop loving them.

Some people are just so warm, so kind, so full of love...it's so beautiful.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 20010/02/2013

Ronan Farrow: The Child Prodigy Described as 'A Friggin Genius' with the 'Experience of People Twice His Age'

Ronan Farrow's precocious intelligence was recognized at age 11 when he became the youngest student to attend Bard College at Simon's Rock in Massachusetts.

The school for gifted students usally accepts first-years at age 16 but he complete his senior thesis in political science and philosophy and graduated at age 15.

Accepted into Yale Law School in Connecticut, Farrow deferred his admission until he was 18 so that he could work as an adviser to Richard Holbrooke, the former United States Ambassador to the United Nations.

From 2001-2009, he worked as a UNICEF spokesperson and visited Nigeria, Angola and Sudan, writing pieces on the protection of Darfuri refugees in Sudan.

In additions to his studies at Yale, Farrow has worked at the State Department as an Obama administration appointment and one official speaking on condition of anonymity referred to him as 'a friggin' genius," adding that "he’s young but he has a depth of experience that many people twice his age lack.'

He has written extensively as a journalist, especially on his experiences in Africa and in 2013 he co-authored an attack on the Congressional investigation of the 2012 Benghazi attack.

He was serving as Special Adviser to the Secretary of State for Global Youth Issues but has left that post after accepted as Rhodes Scholar to Oxford University this fall.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 20110/02/2013

I feel like I have bizarro opinions here:

- Mia might be nuts but I don't really have a problem with her beating the shit out of Soon-Yi.

- When I read that Ronan is "possibly" Sinatra's son I thought, of course he is. He's the spit of Sinatra.

- Woody was way gross and wrong, wrong, wrong for getting involved with Soon-Yi. Soon-Yi was 9 when her mother got involved with Woody and newly adopted. In no way is their relationship not gross.

- I don't know what happened with Woody and Dylan but it stinks. Something terrible happened.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 20210/02/2013

Apparently, MSNBC is considering giving Ronan his own show.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 20310/02/2013

I'm with you, R203. Why, of all the Asian girls in Manhattan, did Allen choose to fuck his semi-retarded step daughter? What a sicko. And if I was Mia, I'd have clocked the little floozy with a phone as well.

Ronan is attractive.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 20410/02/2013

I watched a Woody documentary a long time ago and Soon-Yi did not come across as retarded or slow. I'm not sure why people think she is.

[quote]When he split with Mia he tried to get visitation rights exclusively with Dylan and the family was horrified. I never understood why Mia didn't break up with him sooner, because everyone in the house was made aware of the fact that Woody was not allowed to be alone with Dylan ever.

It shows that Mia's actions make no sense. And her revelations now are wonky. If Ronan and Mia hate Woody so much and believe Frank is his real father, wouldn't they welcome a DNA test?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 20510/02/2013

From the comments section of Vanity Fair

-

There are several elements to the story that concern me.

1. Soon-Yi was 21 when Farrow discovered nude photos of her - not 16. (Had she been 16 Allen would have committed a crime, and we can assume New York's finest would have enjoyed taking him on a perp walk). It was at that time she discovered Allen was having an affair with Soon-Yi. The child abuse accusations followed this event. This is important because (assume you are on a jury and take serious your jury instructions) you have to at least consider whether Mia Farrow was inventing the incident as revenge or as leverage in getting full custody of her children with Allen.

2. The judge overseeing the case concluded the sex abuse allegations were inconclusive. Unless you are a conspiracy nut, you have to allow that the judge was probably conscientious and offered an unbiased decision. Note, he didn't say Allen was innocent - he said the allegations were inconclusive.

3. Anyone who has taken the time to educate themselves about the McMartin Preschool Case and other child molestation hysteria cases from the 1980s and 1990s knows that the testimony of children, when coached by adults, is completely unreliable. (And please, no one accuse me of being dismissive of the very serious problem of child sex abuse. I've seen up close and personal the scars it leaves and the Hell it can create for victims). Research into false memory syndrome is decades old now, and it demonstrates that false memories can be planted, and once planted they become reality for the individual. I tried this on my younger brother - inventing an incident (where he got lost at our local mall) that never happened (supposedly it happened when he was six). Within a few weeks he had embellished the information I gave him and genuinely (to this day) believes it was real. If you doubt me, take some time to Google false memory syndrome and false abuse accusations. Decide for yourself whether this is, at the very least, possible.

4. Farrow's reckless and sometimes unstable behavior since her break with Allen has had the opposite affect of what she would like. It can't help but create some reasonable doubt about the accusations, because it lends credence to the argument that she is capable of coaching her children (deliberately or not) with these accusations (thereby creating false memories).

5. Allen did not raise Farrow's children. This is a factual matter, not a question of opinion. He did not live with her and formed no emotional bonds with them. I know tons of men dating women who have children, who show no interest in parenting, or being a father figure towards, the woman's children. If he were living in her home, or they were married, I would be more sympathetic towards the righteous anger directed towards Allen in this regard. Bottom line, he wasn't Soon-Yi's dad. Period.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 20610/02/2013

(Continued)

--

6. Allen doesn't exhibit any of the behaviors typical among pedophiles. First, were he a pedophile, I would have expected him to move in with Farrow, to increase his opportunities to groom and molest the children. Indeed, I would have expected him to have had relationships prior to Farrow with women who had children, again to increase his opportunities to molest a child (this was not the case with any of his previous relationships). I would have expected him, as a famous movie director, who is a pedophile, to go to Hollywood to live (which is, after all, pedophile capital of the world), and make lots of movies with lots of child actors (there are plenty who have, but that is for another thread), many of whom have parents who would look the other way to advance their child's (and hence their own) careers. Very few of his movies have featured child actors and he remains ensconced in New York. Finally, Woody Allen was 57 when Farrow discovered his affair and the abuse allegations were made. Nobody (let me stress that again) - NOBODY - becomes a pedophile in their 50s. A pedophile who is 50 has left a string of victims behind them. Were Allen a pedophile I would have expected at least 1 (if not a dozen - or 2 dozen) of his victims to have stepped forward when these accusations were made. We've certainly seen that in other instances (for example, the Jerry Sandusky case). Does all this mean Allen is not a pedophile - no. But it certainly provides reasonable doubt.

7. Pedophilia is sexual attraction to children under the age of 11 by persons who are at least 16 years old. That would certainly quality in the case of the molestation charge - but not as regards Soon-Yi. You can argue that his actions were immoral (I agree) and cruel (because of the pain his actions caused Farrow - and I agree), but you can't describe it as pedophilia because words, after all, have meanings. Rational discourse is impossible if people invent meanings for words and then throw them around.

8. Mia Farrow's admission of an affair with Frank Sinatra, while with Allen, hasn't anything to do with whether or not Allen is guilty of child sexual abuse. You can attack her as having low morals, but it isn't relevant to the question at hand.

Bottom line, Allen's behavior with Soon-Yi was reprehensible. It is mitigated to some degree by the fact that they are still together after 20 years. Certainly, it appears that she does not consider herself a victim. As for the molestation case, I don't think anyone here can offer anything other than conjecture and opinion. No one KNOWS the truth, except for Allen, and perhaps his accusers. When I see people making categorical statements one way or the other - he's guilty - he's innocent - that tells me more about them than it does Woody Allen.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 20710/02/2013

R170 is 100% correct.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 20810/02/2013

agree with R203

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 20910/02/2013

R207, the intelligent voice of reason. Thank you.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 21010/02/2013

[quote]It would just be so cool to have Nancy Sinatra as an aunt.

R144. Nancy is not Ronan's aunt. She's his half sister!!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 21110/02/2013

Mia Farrow's behavior reminds me of my mother, who had borderline personality disorder. She was a narcissistic, too. Good times.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 21210/02/2013

Frank Sinatra was hung like a horse with a big intact Italian sausage for a penis. What's Ronan swinging?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 21310/02/2013

So, Soon Yi was nine years old when Woody met her. Is is ABNORMAL to groom a nine year old to be your secret girlfriend. For all we know he might have fucked her when she was a young teen.

And Woody likes them in their teen years. I posted this before, so forgive me for repeating myself. Allen dated a teenage student at Stuyvesant High School when the school was still on E15th Street. I know someone who was at Stuy at the time and who used to see Allen waiting outside. One day, some boys started yelling at Allen, calling him names and Allen ran away before his teen girlfriend came out of her class.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 21410/02/2013

Wasn't Sinatra in poor heath for the last six-seven years of his life, looked after by his wife?

But, if Woody Allen was named as my dad, I would look for someone else as well.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 21510/02/2013

his mouth seems more like Frank`s

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 21610/02/2013

this reminds me of when Patty Duke thought Desi Arnaz Jr was the father of her son Sean Astin, when in reality he wasn't John Astin nor Desi Arnaz Jr son but a guy named Mike Tell's son

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 21710/02/2013

He really DUZ look like Sinatra... anyone who doesn't see it is...ridiculous.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 21810/02/2013

From the secondary thread (?) on this subject:

[bold]So, as someone who's ACTUALLY met her, I would challenge the notion that she's weird or unkind. I'm not close to her family, but know people in Carly Simon's family, and they're best friends (Simon was friends with Woody since they both did their acts at the "Bitter End" in New York).

I've been around her twice. She was unbelievably kind and sweet to me and my friends. Attentive, interested in our opinions, it was a big deal given our ages at the time. I think it's particularly specious to attack her here, given how strongly pro-gay she is. At one point she, in front of her kids, gave an absolutely beautiful speech about how everyone should be equal, and how wonderful gay people are, and how not letting gay people marry and adopt children was despicable. I wish I could remember the exact words, because they were poignant, and she said it all with this quiet strength.

I've never heard a bad word about her from anyone who knew her. Yeah, she's had some bad moments. But she's not that person. Her kids are really kind, and really open and accepting of other people.[/bold]

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 21910/03/2013

R220 = Mia's PR

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 22010/03/2013

R221 = Soon Yi

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 22110/03/2013

Woody's genes? Yale at age 15.

Frank's genes? Jail at age 15.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 22210/03/2013

Holy Shit, look at that kid. He is an exact copy of Mia and Sinatra!!!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 22310/03/2013

r223, Woody's a middlebrow purveyor of mass entertainment. As was Frank.

It's weird that you're holding up Woody as having some kind of elevated intellect, considering how plodding and obvious most of his screenplays are.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 22410/03/2013

So many of you are making such a fuss out of Mia whacking the Oriental kid on the head with the phone. That's good parenting.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 22510/03/2013

Back to the issue R214 raised.

If Ronan is Frank's son, he is probably hung like a horse.

Is it possible that Frank at 71 could have impregnated Mia?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 22610/03/2013

Strom Thurman was fathering ugly babies in his 80s. Pass the brain bleach.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 22710/03/2013

Agreed that his intellect leans towards Woody being the father. But god, who wants such an ugly man inside and out as your dad?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 22810/03/2013

R223 wins.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 22910/03/2013

Ronan is always pretty amusing. His tweet at R138 reminds me of the one he did a while back about Father's Day.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 23010/03/2013

The part of this I remember so vividly is Allen defending his relationship with Soon-Yi, stating that since she was adopted, it wasn't like she was Mia's "real" daughter.

However, at the same time, he went to court seeking visitation with his adopted daughter Dylan, insisting it was his right as her father.

Do the math.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 23110/03/2013

Any shirtless pics of him out there?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 23210/03/2013

LOL, R232. Well, that certainly puts the lie to all the "genius" accusations.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 23310/03/2013

R207

(5. Allen did not raise Farrow's children. This is a factual matter, not a question of opinion. He did not live with her and formed no emotional bonds with them.)

Of course he did not emotionally bond with Soon Yi, he was 35 years older than her and he only wanted to take naked pics of her.

Give it up, the guy is a sick pervert and not the first in Hollywood who does not have to pay for his disgusting behavior!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 23410/03/2013

Check out the photos @ R217. No one can look at them and not know with 100% certainty that Frank is Ronan's father, not Woody.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 23510/03/2013

Soon Yi looks like a boat person. Very unfortunate.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 23610/03/2013

[quote]Allen did not raise Farrow's children. This is a factual matter, not a question of opinion. He did not live with her and formed no emotional bonds with them.

Huh, he adopted at least one of them (Dylan) and supposedly was the bio father of another. He was NOT just a boyfriend who came over to dinner occasionally.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 23710/03/2013

Most UK papers have front-paged Ronan and Frank just when my former partner's been getting worshipful interviews, five star notices and Oscar talk for 'Blue Jasmine', so this is working out quite well for me.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 23810/03/2013

Totally agree, R225

And talking about "genes" and intelligence? Not very intelligent!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 23910/03/2013

[quote]So, as someone who's ACTUALLY met her, I would challenge the notion that she's weird or unkind.

Exactly, people here think they know celebrities intimately based on a few sentences. From every indication I've seen, Mia is a wonderful Mother and a ferocious advocate for human rights. She has adopted many handicapped and special needs children, children nobody wanted and provided them with wonderful, longer and healthier lives then they would have never had.

But this is a gossip site and it's fun to tear down the ones on the upper ladder. Human nature.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 24010/03/2013

A simple DNA test would resolve this paternity issue. Is Ronan and the Sinatra family willing to consent to a DNA test and make it public?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 24110/03/2013

"I'm sure Frank Sinatra would have been thrilled to have sired a faggot bastard son."

Umm, yeah.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 24210/03/2013

I think we all know that they all know that Frank is the baby daddy. I never suspected anything when I saw Ronan's pics as an adult because I assumed he looked like the Farrow side of the family, all blond and delicate.

The real evidence that Ronan is a Sinatra is Nancy Jr saying how much the family loves him and loves having him in their lives. Well, maybe except for Frank Jr and Tina. I wonder if Ronan can sing?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 24310/03/2013

Another photo of Ronan

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 24410/03/2013

I don't think the public has any right to demand DNA tests from people.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 24510/03/2013

Another photo comparison

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 24610/03/2013

Looks nothing like Woody. But he does look like his father, after all. !!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 24710/03/2013

YOU DON'T FUCK THE CHILDREN!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 24810/03/2013

[quote] Mia is a wonderful Mother and a ferocious advocate for human rights

Who beat up her own child. What a wonderful 'advocate' for human rights.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 24910/03/2013

No doubts who his father is. Look at the bone structure.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 25010/03/2013

There's another Sinatra grandson out there.

Frank, Jr. had a baby with a woman he never married, name is Michael.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 25110/03/2013

R207, the judge in the Allen-Farrow custody case excoriated Allen. He called him "self-absorbed, untrustworthy and insensitive," noted Allen had tried to "pit family members against one another" and lacked "knowledge of the most basic aspects of his children's lives." Even though this judge said Allen would probably not be prosecuted, he felt "Mr. Allen's serious parental inadequacies" meant "the best interests of the children will be served by their continued custody with Ms. Farrow."

So it's not entirely correct to say a judge saw the evidence and said Allen was probably not guilty. It's more accurate to say a judge didn't think Allen could be prosecuted, but that he was still an "untrustworthy" and "inadequate" father.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 25210/03/2013

[quote]So it's not entirely correct to say a judge saw the evidence and said Allen was probably not guilty. It's more accurate to say a judge didn't think Allen could be prosecuted, but that he was still an "untrustworthy" and "inadequate" father.

It still seems to me if Woody was a child molester he would have moved into Mia's home where he would have been in daily contact with all her children. Perfect scenario for an abuser. Instead is sounds like he was disinterested in the children and lived separately from them. Was he a shitty parent? Sure. Doesn't mean he's a pedophile.

Also, I think Mia and Ronan are just trolling the media and public. COULD be his father? Just take a test instead of being coy. Nobody cared about her kid's paternity until she brought up. Stop stirring shit, Mia.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 25310/03/2013

Ronan Farrow is the very definition of dreamy.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 25410/03/2013

[quote] Instead is sounds like he was disinterested in the children and lived separately from them.

If you read any of the Woody Allen books, he was OBSESSED with Dylan. And ignored all the other children.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 25510/03/2013

Thanks to Mia's foolishness, her son is on the cover of every tabloid today! LOL!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 25610/03/2013

R250...yes, she hit her. After finding out that this person she took into her home and virtually saved, was fucking her boyfriend. Wow, that's unusual behavior! You're nuts.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 25710/03/2013

This wasn't a slap R258

Mia beat the CRAP out of Soon-Yi

It was assault!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 25810/03/2013

I think Ronan's sense of humor, his funny tweets, come from Allen's genes.

Farrow and Sinatra are/were humorless.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 25910/03/2013

humor is not genetic

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 26010/03/2013

Come on people. Does this look like the face of a child predator?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 26110/03/2013

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 26210/03/2013

Woody is not the type of person to touch a child.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 26310/03/2013

Woody and Sinatra both have similar shaped heads, like balloons or an egg standing upside down. That's why people think they can see Sinatra in Ronan.

But seriously, the nose. If that schnozz was any more Jewish it would have a place in Boca.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 26410/03/2013

Birds of a feather.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 26510/03/2013

The families have no need of DNA tests. I'm sure the various parties involved have always known whose son Ronan really is.

a. Woody Allen is not able to have biological children. He's been married three times and has never made a woman pregnant in or out of marriage.

b. The photos linked in this thread illustrate just how strong the resemblance is between Frank Sinatra and Ronan Farrow.

c. Nancy Sinatra Jr. spoke for her family and said how "blessed" they were that Ronan is part of them.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 26610/03/2013

R264 that photo is really creepy. Are those his adopted daughters with Soon Yi?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 26710/03/2013

d. Woody showed zero interest in Ronan when he was a baby and young child. That's a very common response in "fathers" who have been cuckolded and know the truth about a child's paternity. No one can say Woody was indifferent to all children either. He was obsessed with the adopted girl, Dylan.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 26810/03/2013

More of the hideous demands for flattery from the self-proclaimed genius Woody Allen. I thought Mia Farrow didn't fool around because she was the bride in the all-time classic "A Wedding."

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 26910/03/2013

She brings this up after raking Woody over the coals for having an affair with her adopted daughter? Pot.kettle.black.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 27010/03/2013

But R269 If Woody suspected that Ronan was not his, why wouldn't he have used that during the custody battle/PR war with Mia? It would have been the perfect ammunition.

And he was not indifferent to Satchel/Ronan, he was invested in him according to the Nanny's book. In fact, it was Woody who insisted Satchel be sent to an analyst when he started showing signs of effeminacy/gender confusion.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 27110/03/2013

R266, seriously people need to look further than attention grabbing headlines. However creepy Epstein is, his conviction is for soliciting an underage prostitute who had lied about her age. Not an uncommon thing for hookers to do.

Falsely accusing someone of molesting their child is a horrible thing to do. That's what Mia did. The team of psychologists who examined Woody's adopted daughter concluded she had not been abused. That she lived in some fantasy world and would riff off into fantasy at the slightest suggestion. Read about it from some reliable sources. Mia came up with this AFTER she discovered Woody and Soon Yi were continuing their affair despite her continual threats and rage against them. After Mia begged the psychologist to help her stop Woody in his affair she called the psychologist back about a week later and said that the adopted daughter was accusing Woody of inappropriate behavior. THAT is classicfasle accusation territory.

Mia's rants against Woody, her threats to kill him, her pretend suicide attempts (like leaving a note on the window sill that she had jumped and killed herself because of him) and on and on were all done in front of the children. She is a horrible mother. Her sugar and smiles act is just that. Woody may not have known how to be a good parent but I don't think he molested his daughter and I think he wasn't that much different than many clueless fathers of yore.

I'm not defending Woody getting together with Soon Yi because she was Mia's adopted daughter but it looks like Mia was cheating on him all along and her rage may have been more about ownership as much as anything else.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 27210/03/2013

I'm looking forward to a world without Woody Allen.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 27310/03/2013

Mia has stated that Frank Sinatra was bipolar. If this is so, then yes, Frank could have fathered a child at 71. In fact, he probably had a boner in his casket. Bipolars can be highly sexual people.

Frank was the true artist, by the way, and Allen is the hack.

Frank revolutionized singing, having been the first to emotionally interpret a song. We should all be thankful to Frank, he gave us a great musical culture. Total original, Frank was.

He also produced the Manchurian Candidate which was far ahead of its time. Frank was an intellectual to the best of his ability given an impoverished childhood.

Frank is loved and adored still by everyone all over the world. You cannot say that about Allen, whose hack work extends only to fakey pseudointellectual bores.

Everyone loves Frank. Any boy would want Frank to be his dad.

Frank was a great man of northern Italian decent, which is the birthplace of true and exquisite artists. It has that history.

I LURVE Frank Sinatra!

xoxoxo

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 27410/03/2013

R273, do you work for Woody? How much did he pay you to write that essay? Read the stuff about Dylan in this srticle.

R268, one of the girls in the picture is Dylan his adopted daughter with Mia. Look at the expression on that girls face? She looks horrified, repulsed by the man. Cleary she doesn't want the man touching her. Her expression is worth a thousand words.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 27510/03/2013

Article.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 27610/03/2013

Let's not forget Mia stood by and supported Roman Polanski when he RAPED an underage girl!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 27710/03/2013

[quote]Frank was the true artist, by the way, and Allen is the hack.

Dude, no matter what your personal opinions of Woody Allen are, no person of intelligence will deem Woody Allen a hack.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 27810/03/2013

WOODY ALLEN IS THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BORING

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 27910/03/2013

That is not Dylan in that photo with Woody. They are his two adopted daughters with Soon Yi, Bechet Dumaine who was adopted from China and Manzie Tio who was adopted from Texas.

Dylan changed her name to Eliza and has had nothing to do with Woody for years, like her brother Ronan.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 28010/03/2013

[quote]Mia beat the CRAP out of Soon-Yi

She wasn't arrested, Soon-Yi obtained no injuries. However, you seem to be damaged goods.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 28110/03/2013

Do we know if Andre Previn is in contact with any of these people? I don't remember him making any kind of statement when the Woody/Soon Yi escapade broke out.

According to Wiki:

"His third marriage was to Mia Farrow. Previn and Farrow had three children together, twins Matthew and Sascha, born 1970, and Fletcher, born 1974. They then adopted Vietnamese infants Lark Song and Summer "Daisy" Song (born October 6, 1974). Lark died on Christmas Day of 2008. He is also the adoptive father of Soon-Yi Previn, who was adopted from Korea at age 8 (born October 8, 1970). Soon-Yi was initially called "Soon-Yi Farrow Previn" being co-adopted by Mia Farrow, until later dropping the Farrow surname."

Previn wound up being married 5 times and had a total of 10 children (1 deceased) with 3 different women.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 28210/03/2013

R279, watch Curse of the Jade Scorpion or that abortion with Jason Biggs and get back to us.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 28310/03/2013

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 28410/03/2013

Mia Farrow gets her revenge on Woody Allen By Andrea Peyser October 3, 2013 | 4:13am

Mia Farrow will not be ignored. The doe-eyed actress has long hidden her chronic nuttiness behind the facade of a Hollywood-issue Mother Teresa, adopting and raising a huge brood of needy orphans from around the world. But now, romantics and child lovers, that life is over. It’s time for Mia’s Revenge. More than 20 years ago, Farrow learned that Woody Allen, her partner who hinted at trouble by casting Mia in humiliating movie roles (a cuckolded narcissist in “Hannah and Her Sisters’’?) — a guy she never lived with, and only rarely loved — was conducting a torrid affair with her adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn. It’s gross. But two decades after discovering Woody’s illicit fixation on her kid who was like his own daughter, Mia has gone off the rails. She’s exhumed a conveniently dead superstar to whom she was once married — and announced that he, not Woody, just might be the father of her biological son, Ronan Farrow. It’s Frank Sinatra! Problem is, Ol’ Blue Eyes not only can’t speak up for himself, he would have been a geriatric 71 at the time Mia’s son, and Frank’s alleged heir, entered the world screaming. Now, Woody is a celebrated New York perv who shouldn’t be allowed to look at Mia’s daughters, let alone get close to them. Or marry one. But more than two decades after Mia found naked pictures of her girl hidden in her man’s stuff, why change the sire of your kid’s dad? Woody and Soon-Yi seem happily married, with adopted kids of their own. After spending time in social exile, the cracked pair is busy making the scene, showing up at A-list events like Alec Baldwin’s wedding. And proving, along with their new bestie, that even the most hurtful behavior aimed at your own family can be forgiven, with fame and time. But Mia continues to harbor a fatal attraction against Woody.

Frank Sinatra and Mia Farrow married in 1966. Mia laid the Sinatra bombshell on Vanity Fair magazine, suggesting that Ronan, whom from birth she called her sole biological child with Woody, just might be the son of Sinatra, who married Mia when she was a pup of 19, then threw her over in 1968 when she refused to quit acting. Compared to Woody, this was a loving mate. This is a guy with whom Mia says she had an ongoing affair, cheating on Woody (ha!) throughout their 1980-to-1992 relationship. What a crock. Were Ronan possibly Frank’s kid, he would be DNA-tested faster than you can say, “I love you/I hate you!’’ Give it up, Mia. Woody is yesterday’s trash. Mia’s warped view of reality became apparent during a bruising 1993 trial in Manhattan in which she and Woody fought over custody of their three children together: adopted son Moses and adopted daughter Dylan, plus Ronan. Mia, who played it prim in plaid skirt on the witness stand, had a frighteningly surly side. One exhibit shown briefly in court was a picture of the Farrow children that Mia sent to Woody — with stakes driven through their hearts. Scary. But understandable. We learned that Mia continued filming “Husbands and Wives,’’ directed by Woody, even after finding those suggestive snaps of her daughter. I guess doing a role in an Allen movie trumps even the basest treachery of a lover. Soon-Yi claimed at the time that Mia treated her adopted kids like indentured servants, and her biological ones like humans. Mia alleged that Allen inappropriately touched their adopted daughter, Dylan. Did he? Or didn’t he? Dylan says yes. But prosecutors near Mia’s Connecticut home never charged him with a crime. One thing is certain: Dylan and Ronan hate Woody to the core of their beings. I’m no family therapist. But I don’t think at this late date that Mia should be dragging her children into her epic, 20-year, earth-scorching revenge fantasy, along with the rest of us. Ronan’s blue eyes may resemble Sinatra’s. But he also looks like a clone of Mia.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 28510/03/2013

[quote] She wasn't arrested, Soon-Yi obtained no injuries.

You were there when Soon-Yi was getting patched up after her beating from Mia?

How do you know she obtained no injured.

Soon-Yi should have pressed charges, but didn't. If she did, Mia would be arrested.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 28610/03/2013

Interesting that Mia and her brood seem to gloss over the fact that Woody showered them with gifts, money and connections in the business.

Woody arranged for one of the kids to be an intern in Tom Hanks production company.

For the kids birthdays, he arranged for the limo to pick up the birthday child and as many friend they invited to a Broadway show and dinner. Which he picked up the tab.

Every summer he airlifted the ENTIRE family to Europe. Using the Concorde, and paying for EVERYTHING. Hotel, food, travel, incidentals. EVERYTHING.

And this is every summer.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 28710/03/2013

Mia's last valentine to Woody was a neatly wrapped gift with a KNIFE in the heart!

On St. Valentine's Day, the embattled ex-lovers exchanged gifts. In the kitchen of Mia Farrow's Central Park West apartment Woody Allen gave her an embroidered heart and a red satin box of chocolates. She looked at him, friends of Mr. Allen say, with a gentle, almost kindly glance and handed him a slim box, neatly wrapped.

"I got you this," she said.

A month and a day after Ms. Farrow discovered Mr. Allen had been sleeping with her adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn, it seemed as if nothing were wrong, his friends say. Mr. Allen's driver waited downstairs to take him back to his Fifth Avenue duplex and Mr. Allen opened the box on the drive through the park.

Inside lay an ornate Victorian Valentine meticulously adorned with a photograph of Ms. Farrow and her children in the center. The picture included the three children she and Mr. Allen share, as well as Soon-Yi. Ms. Farrow had stuck steel turkey skewers through the hearts of the children and she had carefully slid a steak knife into her own heart, according to Mr. Allen's friends.

"Once my heart was one and it was yours to keep," she had carefully written next to the photograph, they said. "My child you used and pierced my heart a hundred times and deep."

After the Valentine incident, he would later tell friends, Ms. Farrow threatened to kill him. She'd call in the middle of the night, screaming that he was "the devil," and should die and "burn in hell."

Link has picture of the card in question.

And you guys are DEFENDING Mia after this?

She BEATS UP Soon-Yi and now this?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 28810/03/2013

Barbara Sinatra responds!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 28910/03/2013

R288, in the world these people live in, that kind of treatment is the baseline expectation.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 29010/03/2013

[quote] that kind of treatment is the baseline expectation.

Which Mia never did, expecting Woody to pick up the tab.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 29110/03/2013

Woody also paid $6,000 a month in child support. This despite being BARRED from seeing his children.

Woody picked up the entire tab for Ronan's education at the Ivy league schools he went to.

But did he say thanks?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 29210/03/2013

One more thing, Mia taped this note on Woody's bedroom door

CHILD MOLESTER at BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Molded then abused one sister Now focused on younger sister Family disgusted.

For Mia to write a note like that and then stick it on Woody's bedroom door.

Sorry, she is just wacko!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 29310/03/2013

They're both nuts, but Mia never did anything immoral, as far as I know.

Woody Allen must be some kind of untouchable in the media world.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 29410/03/2013

[quote] but Mia never did anything immoral, as far as I know.

Breaking up a marriage by sleeping with Mrs. Previn's husband?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 29510/03/2013

Golly, I'm trying to figure out who all the axe-grinders are on here!! Is Dory Previn still alive.. and Soon-Yi, I just KNOW that is you. And Paul Newman's ex-wife shows up too. The DL truly is a sort-of celebrity magnet!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 29610/03/2013

R297 Alexis Stewart dated her mom (Martha) boyfriend after they broke up.

But did Martha go wacko crazy? No.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 29710/03/2013

I believe Mia, Dylan and Ronan that Wiidy Allen is a child molestor. I have to wonder who is here claiming that Dylan is lying about the molestation. Whoever you are, you have an angle.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 29810/03/2013

R299 read up on the McMartin Pre-school case.

Coaching a child in these type of cases happens all the time.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 29910/03/2013

Some I know think Ronan Farrow is a soft but manly stud, others think him a sissy wuss. I think if he stood over there in my shadow gazing adoringly I'd like to jump him. Who his father is wouldn't enter come up, just me.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 30010/03/2013

Woody paid $6,000 a month in child support and picked up the entire tab for Ronan Ivy league education.

And not even a thanks from Ronan.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 30110/03/2013

I think a certain frequent poster should learn how to use the trolldar function.... and stop talking to themselves

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 30210/03/2013

Oh please, R302. Woody could wipe his ass with that chump change and flush it down the toilet. It barely made a blip in his finances.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 30310/03/2013

"She BEATS UP Soon-Yi and now this?'

Oh shut up, you yammering retarded asshole.

Woody FUCKED Soon-Yi. I guess you don't have any problem with that. And he molested the poor little adopted Dylan. No doubt she is scarred for life. Imagine being a child and having Woody Allen's face "buried" in your crotch. That's what a babysitter saw; Woody Allen "kneeling beside his daughter with his face buried in her crotch." That bit of info comes from a good biography of Allen: The Unruly Life of Woody Allen" by Marion Meade.

I would love to see Ronan get a DNA test that proved he was Sinatra's son. If I were him I'd get one. If he is Sinatra's son it would be probably be a weight lifted off his shoulders. I'm sure that being the son of Woody Allen is a constant source of shame for him.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 30410/03/2013

I'm so sick of the Mia-hating troll. Yet another potentially good thread derailed.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 30510/03/2013

R279

Woody Allen is a hack. His movies are no more than high gloss soap operas. Ever seen that Christina Barcelona crap?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 30610/03/2013

Sinatra would have been 72 at the time of conception.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 30810/03/2013

If Ronan was a Sinatra, Mia would have told the world during the Soon-Yi crisis.

She didn't wait 20+ years to do the math.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 30910/03/2013

[quote]If Ronan was a Sinatra, Mia would have told the world during the Soon-Yi crisis

No she wouldn't. The press would have gone mad and it would have put her into a much less favorable light. Think about it.

But she could have saved her son some heartache knowing the man his whole family hated wasn't even his father.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 31010/03/2013

Previous to this I was Team Mia all the way. In spite of the total fucking batshitedness, in spite of her defending Polanski - which I thought was odd since she accused WA of molesting their adopted daughter.

But now? I am starting to feel Team Woody. She's really insane. Not excusing his behavior but I'm pretty sure he's aspie.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 31110/03/2013

Poll: Could Frank Sinatra be your father?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 31210/03/2013

Is it clear that Mia even said the Sinatra might be Ronan's father?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 31310/03/2013

I keep wondering how Woody is coping with his oft-stated terror of death, now that it's more or less staring him in the face.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 31410/03/2013

[quote]Woody Allen is a hack. His movies are no more than high gloss soap operas. Ever seen that Christina Barcelona crap?

That's Academy Award, Golden Globe, British Academy Award, Independent Spirit, Los Angeles Film Critics, National Board of Review, New York Film Critics Winning, Christina Barcelona to you, Bitch.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 31510/03/2013

I agree that Woody Allen is an overrated hack.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 31610/03/2013

I think Woody Allen wins awards because it's considered the politically correct thing to do. The voters no doubt think along these lines: "see how non-judgemental and progressive we are! We award Woody Allen for his artistry (which admittedly is pretty mediocre), despite the fact that he's a perverted child molester! How honorable we are!"

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 31710/03/2013

Woody Allen's movies since the 1990's have been weak but if you watch his early movies like Manhattan, Zelig, Crimes and Misdemeanors and Hannah and Her Sisters, they were very original, fresh and inspired.

It's also easy to take his entire "neurotic New Yorkers discussing love" style for granted now, but at the time, it was very original and paved the way for shows like Sex and the City, Girls, Seinfeld etc...

He was actually quite experimental. But it's easy to forget that when you watch his current films which are just terrible.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 31810/03/2013

I have been in love with Mia ever since she went into that coma on Peyton Place and her father would visit her every night and read Great Expectations to her while the nurses changed her diapers and wiped the exquisite drool from her face.

Mia is an Icon.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 31910/03/2013

Are you kidding me? He was robbed of an Oscar for Curse of the Jade Scorpion! It was his finest film.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 32010/03/2013

Woody Allen is HW royalty, in the worst way! He makes mediocre movies these days, but no critic has the balls to say that. HW is run by nepotism and insiders kissing each others butt. Or else I can not explain why sick weirdos like Tom Cruise and Co could become the A-listers they did.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 32110/03/2013

[quote]Woody Allen is HW royalty

He's a confirmed New Yorker.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 32210/03/2013

He makes his money working in the HW mashinery

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 32310/03/2013

BREAKING NEWS: MSNBC has announced that Ronan Farrow will be Rev. Al Sharpton's new co-host.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 32410/03/2013

Woody Allen has never been "Hollywood" anything. He hates California. He made that clear way back in "Annie Hall."

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 32510/03/2013

R325, that's a joke post, right?

Someone who knows Ronan ask if he's going to get a DNA test!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 32610/03/2013

R315, he copes with his overstated fear of death by working all the time. Is any famous director as productive? (Altman maybe came close.) This leads to 'hack' accusations, which don't really stand up.

Hacks sell their services for the best price, doing work they know isn't worthy of them. Allen at least creates original work at a unique rate. Of course at that rate much will disappoint, but (like Altman) his best work stands up and will last. Woody's best is an impressive list.

So, he works hard to distract from The Reaper, had long-lived parents, and has five doctors. He ain't going quietly.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 32710/04/2013

Give any film student a halfway good script and they could come up with overrated crap like Vicky, Christina, Barcelona.

Woody Allan is a hack. There is nothing special about his work anymore.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 32810/04/2013

I could only get only half through "Vicky, Christina, Barcelona" before I got so bored I stopped watching.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 32910/04/2013

Woody Allen may have successfully branded himself as a New Yorker but he is the epitome of Hollywood, in his business dealings and personal morality. Most of the uproar over the Soon-Yi scandal involved fans coming face to face with the fact that the character Woody played in his movies who wore Army surplus clothes and obsessed about philosophy while walking around Manhattan was just that, a character. The real Woody rode around in limos getting blow jobs from his teenage girlfriends.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 33010/04/2013

Metaphorically speaking, of course. I have no evidence that he actually got blow jobs in his limo.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 33110/04/2013

Barbara Sinatra is pissed!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 33210/04/2013

R319, I completely agree. His movies took a noticeable creative slide after "Husbands and Wives." I now actively avoid his movies (and not just because I find Allen personally repulsive).

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 33310/04/2013

Ronan would have inherited Frank Sinatra if he was his son, just like Nancy and Tina or how is it??

I don't know US inheritance law, but seems to me there would be a motivation to do DNA testing at the time Sinatra died 1998. Why Mia didn't speak up then?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 33410/04/2013

[quote]BREAKING NEWS: MSNBC has announced that Ronan Farrow will be Rev. Al Sharpton's new co-host.

Gross. That slimy used car salesman isn't qualified to shine Ronan's shoes.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 33510/04/2013

R316, Penelope Cruz won those awards.

Allen himself has said he doesn't consider himself in the highest rank of filmmakers, a place he reserves for Bergman (of course), Hitchcock, Kurosawa, Kubrick, etc.

He really isn't much of an artist, IMO, but has the great taste to surround himself with excellent DPs and of course he can somehow still get the world's greatest actors (Jason Biggs, Larry David, and Andrew Dice Clay exempted) to breath life into his embalmed scripts.

I remember rolling my eyes during one of his recent movies where a 20-something made a joke about the Nuremberg Trials. Yes, no one on that set at any point said "you know, I don't really think this rings true for a millennial".

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 33610/04/2013

I think R319 nails it.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 33710/04/2013

[quote]working in the HW machinery

INDEED!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 33810/04/2013

His only two films since "Bullets Over Broadway" that are great are:

"Matchpoint" - a masterpiece that I'd put up against the best of Hitchcock

"Midnight In Paris" - a fun, gorgeous meditation on the limits of time and the relative nature of happiness

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 33910/04/2013

The flyovers really never got Woody Allen. Sad.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 34010/04/2013

He looks nothing like Woody but I can't imagine he is Sinatra's son. He comes across so intelligent and Sinatra was just a dumb thug.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 34110/04/2013

Cute, r341. I'm Manhattan born and bred. I "get" Allen. He's just slipped in quality over the last decade.

It happens.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 34210/04/2013

Should Woody sue Mia for the child support he gave her, since Ronan is not his son?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 34310/04/2013

So could Satan, Rosemary, aka Mia.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 34410/04/2013

Frank Sinatra?

YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 34510/04/2013

Troll-dar R287 to see an unhinged Woody Allen devotee in action in numerous places. Letty Aronsen? Soon-yi? Woody himself? Who knows? One thing is sure: whomever it is, they're cuckoo.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 34610/04/2013

[quote] whomever it is, they're cuckoo.

R347 read below. And Mia is NOT cuckoo after this?!?

Mia's last valentine to Woody was a neatly wrapped gift with a KNIFE in the heart!

On St. Valentine's Day, the embattled ex-lovers exchanged gifts. In the kitchen of Mia Farrow's Central Park West apartment Woody Allen gave her an embroidered heart and a red satin box of chocolates. She looked at him, friends of Mr. Allen say, with a gentle, almost kindly glance and handed him a slim box, neatly wrapped.

A month and a day after Ms. Farrow discovered Mr. Allen had been sleeping with her adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn, it seemed as if nothing were wrong, his friends say. Mr. Allen's driver waited downstairs to take him back to his Fifth Avenue duplex and Mr. Allen opened the box on the drive through the park.

Inside lay an ornate Victorian Valentine meticulously adorned with a photograph of Ms. Farrow and her children in the center. The picture included the three children she and Mr. Allen share, as well as Soon-Yi. Ms. Farrow had stuck steel turkey skewers through the hearts of the children and she had carefully slid a steak knife into her own heart, according to Mr. Allen's friends.

"Once my heart was one and it was yours to keep," she had carefully written next to the photograph, they said. "My child you used and pierced my heart a hundred times and deep."

After the Valentine incident, he would later tell friends, Ms. Farrow threatened to kill him. She'd call in the middle of the night, screaming that he was "the devil," and should die and "burn in hell."

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 34710/04/2013

r348 - I suspect Mia might be a little nuts in some ways, but a dramatic arts & crafts gesture after a major betrayal isn't evidence of anything. Eh, she's an actress.

If she used an actual heart, say from the family pet, then I'd agree.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 34810/04/2013

How come Kitty Kelly didn't get any of this into her Sinatra bio???

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 34910/04/2013

Kitty Kelly said Sinatra BEAT the crap out of Mia.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 35010/04/2013

Also - what the hell is wrong with Ronan's upper lip?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 35110/04/2013

Oh she's nuttier than a Pay Day bar

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 35210/04/2013

Harelip

Corn Chip

Nail Tips

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 35310/04/2013

From the preview to the article (and sorry if it's been posted elsewhere). It's very interesting that Dylan's file is gone and that Allen got to adopt.

"...Orth details the complex, intense, and ugly legal battle that followed, with the court proceedings and hearings dragging on for more than four years. Although Allen spent millions of dollars on legal fees, he lost two custody trials and two appeals. He also hired private investigators. Speaking anonymously, a top Connecticut State Police investigator on the sexual-abuse case says, “They were trying to dig up dirt on the troopers—whether they were having affairs, what they were doing.” The file for Dylan’s case in New York City’s Child Welfare Administration is nowhere to be found, someone close to the matter tells Orth, although it would ordinarily have been marked “indicated” to signify that it merited further attention—a potential red flag in allowing someone to adopt children."

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 35410/04/2013

Let me get this straight...Mia is saying she's so promiscuous that she has no idea WHO the father of her son is?

Class act.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 35510/04/2013

You don't have to be "so promiscuous" to not know whether your child was fathered by one of two men, R356.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 35610/04/2013

r335, for all we know Sinatra left Ronan something privately, before or after he died, quite outside the terms of his will.

Peter Bogdonavitch said that Mia still phone to Frank almost every day on the phone, 30 years after their divorce.

Mia accepted her divorce from Sinatra without a financial settlement of any kind. He asked her what she wanted in the divorce, and she told him "just your friendship and respect." She is not the kind of person to chase after money in court.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 35710/04/2013

If she really said that, then she's earned some respect from me!

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 35810/04/2013

Anyone love why Mia and Sinatra divorced?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 35910/04/2013

What? That macho circa 1940s Frankie didn't like it that Mia didn't act like wife #1?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 36010/04/2013

I heard that Mia and Sinatra divorced because she wanted a career. Supposedly Sinatra wanted her to give all that up when they married.

There's a picture of Woody and Soon-Yi with one of their adopted daughters in the biography "The Unruly Life of Woody Allen." They're on either side of a stroller containing an Asian infant, who is asleep. Woody is crouching beside the stroller with one of his hands on it; he's not looking at the infant or the camera. He has a kind of a "wtf", confused look on his face. Soon-Yi is standing beside the stroller on the other side; she's not touching the stroller or the infant. She's looking into the camera; her face is totally expressionless, impassive. The who of them might as well be standing beside a load of bricks. It's like they have nothing whatsoever to do with the infant in the stroller. There's no warmth, no sense of attachment or affection at all. It's beyond creepy.

Why the HELL did these two adopt two children? I can only assume it was for publicity purposes, to make it seem like Allen and Soon-Yi are a "normal" couple who wanted to have a family. But it's obvious this "family" is FAR from normal.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 36110/04/2013

Whoops, damn autocorrect. Meant to say anyone know why Mia and Sinatra divorced?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 36210/04/2013

Sinatra wanted Mia to quit "Rosemary's Baby" and costar with him in "The Detective." She refused because she knew it would be a career-making performance. He served her the divorce papers on set. I believe the scene where Rosemary breaks down at the party with her young friends was shot on the day that Sinatra told her he was divorcing her.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 36310/04/2013

I wonder if this will be an item on SNL's Weekend Update or an actual sketch.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 36410/04/2013

They did one in the early 1990s with Joe Piscopo as Sinatra...would like to see the update.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 36510/04/2013

...I guess they couldn't have Phil Hartman on anymore.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 36610/04/2013

What I find interesting is that Tina and Nancy have had a relationship with Ronan his entire life. What's that all about?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 36710/04/2013

[quote]Let me get this straight...Mia is saying she's so promiscuous that she has no idea WHO the father of her son is?

Says R356, who eats anonymous crusty ass at the local ABS. LOL.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 36810/05/2013

[quote] She is not the kind of person to chase after money in court.

Then why did she demand $7 million dollars from Woody? Why did she accept $6,000 a month in child support (if she knew Woody wasn't the bio dad)

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 36910/05/2013

So Ronan is rumored to be dating Jon Lovett? a nebbish looking jew who is an ex Obama speech writer/ standup comedian/television writer......

Hmmmm,....

Doesn't his boyfriend reminds you guys of someone.....

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 37010/05/2013

Here they are . . .

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 37110/05/2013

The fist few paragraphs in Orth's article linked above are quite disturbing.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 37210/05/2013

Mia didn't want to continue her personal relationship with Woody. She wanted to continue the work. Once again, they were in pre-production of "Manhattan Murder Mystery" and she was due on that Monday for a costume fitting. She showed up because she had a signed contract. Her parents were old school Hollywood and taught her to honor her commitments. That's why she didn't walk off "Rosemary's Baby".

Plus she was a working actress, and needed the paycheck. Allen's' films are low budget and Mia never got the big bucks that Julia Roberts or Meg Ryan did and she had all those kids to feed. She was informed at the costume shop she was dismissed, which probably wasn't even legal with the union and was immediately replaced by Diane Keaton. Apparently Diane didn't care who Woody fucked after her.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 37310/05/2013

r374 - Eh, perhaps she showed up partly due to professionalism, but I expect another motivation was to stick it to Woody some more. (Not that I blame her.) There's no way she truly expected they would work together after what had gone down.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 37410/05/2013

Thank God W.A. was never an important leftist leader like Daniel Cohn-Bendit. These disgusting pedos ruin everything they touch.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 37510/05/2013

He has his father's eyes.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 37610/05/2013

[quote]There's no way she truly expected they would work together after what had gone down

Even movie stars are expected to honor a contract. If she hasn't shown up for work she would have violated that contract and could have been sued for damages, where she showed up, was dismissed and could sue for her salary.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 37710/05/2013

[quote] Then why did she demand $7 million dollars from Woody? Why did she accept $6,000 a month in child support (if she knew Woody wasn't the bio dad)

The $7 million dollars I'm not sure about, but it couldn't have been support/alimony for herself, because she and Woody were never married. Perhaps it was damages she was seeking on behalf of Dylan in relation to the charges of sexual abuse? If so, as a mother representing her daughter's interest, it was her responsibility to seek damages from the alleged abuser.

The child support was for the children, not for Mia. Woody was financially responsible for three of them: Dylan, Ronan, and Moses. $6000/month in child support is in no way out of line for three children of a multimillionaire. Again, it was Mia's responsibility as their mother to seek support from their father.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 37810/05/2013

R379 she took the money, but refused to allow Woody to see the children.

Where is the fairness in that? And now she says Ronan might not be Woody's son. If she knew that, why did she take the money?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 37910/06/2013

But, but....didn't the children refuse to see Woody? I was under the impression that they all cut off contact with him once the "escandalo" hit the papers. Why would Dylan want to see the man who had been molesting her?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 38010/06/2013

Woody had visitation rights, but Mia would do everything in her power to try to prevent them.

She coined the phrase parental alienation by filling the kids minds with how bad Woody was.

Like it or not, he was their father. But Mia wanted to control the situation and wanted Woody no where near the children.

But she also wanted the money, which she took.

If she didn't want Woody anywhere near the children, she should have done the honorable thing and refused child support.

btw Woody was never charged with any crime by the cops, due to lack of evidence.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 38110/06/2013

Visitation is NOT the same thing as support, R382. Men in jail who don't have visitation are still liable for supporting the children they've spawned. If Jerry Sandusky had minor children, would you say he should not have to pay child support if he couldn't see them?

Good for Mia that she was willing to put up a ferocious fight to protect her children. Lack of criminal charges, because some bumbling Keystone cops can't get their shit together, is meaningless. Mia knew with absolute certainty what a sick pedo Woody was/is, as did everyone else who was close to them at the time. Any good mother would do the exact same thing.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 38210/06/2013

What doesn't make sense is that Dylan claims Woody contacted her and sent pictures of them together, hoping to have her meet his daughters. If he were some kind of perv at any point, I highly doubt he would think that was a possibility. Mia drove her whole family nuts. Honestly if they want to claim he ever did anything to a child, why is it all way after the fact and completely unprovable, and conveniently unreported before their relationship soured? She created the model of divorce for bipolar mothers.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 38310/06/2013

[quote] Mia knew with absolute certainty what a sick pedo Woody was/is, as did everyone else who was close to them at the time.

Yet she stayed with him. She even told him over the phone (which Woody recorded)

'You took my daughter, now I will take yours'

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 38410/06/2013

R383 so you are saying it is okay to deny visitation, even if charges are not proven or filed?

Yet it is okay for Woody to support Ronan, even if he is not the bio dad. Yet Mia kept taking the money,

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 38510/06/2013

Whatever the case with Mia/Woody, Ronan is an adult who (based on this episode) looks like he's hauled around by the nose by his mother. Even if it's true (which seems unlikely), its weird to publicly speculate on the parentage of a grown man who's supposed to be some State Department Boy genius.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 38610/06/2013

R387 Mia credibility is now questioned, because she 'hid' Ronan parentage to keep the money coming from Woody.

If Woody is not the bio dad, why would he have had to pay support?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 38710/06/2013

[quote]She coined the phrase parental alienation by filling the kids minds with how bad Woody was

Did it ever occur to you the kids were pissed at Woody and Soon-Yi on their own? They betrayed the kids too.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 38810/06/2013

R389 nailed it. Some of you guys are such women haters you can't look at anything clearly.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 38910/06/2013

It really does appear that way, r387. I feel badly for Ronan Farrow at this point because of how completely dominated he appears to be by such an emotionally unbalanced and selfish woman. He's too old for this sort of thing and his credibility will be questioned the longer he stays bound to her.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 39010/06/2013

R390

So who could blame the kids, when Mia is filling their heads with hate.,

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 39110/06/2013

He certainly doesn't seem serious minded when he makes light of what is essentially a story of his mother extorting money from her rich ex lover to pay for his Ivy League education. Woody should file criminal charges against her.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 39210/06/2013

I'm not sure how Ronan will justify maintaining a relationship with his mother after her proclamation and all its implications. It wouldn't be "morally consistent" of him to do so.

But I have a feeling Sonny Boy will make an exception for Dear Ole Mom.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 39310/06/2013

What on earth compelled that woman to make something like this public now? Is she nuts?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 39410/06/2013

Mia is so crazy and her hate for Allen so intense that she has no problem publicly humiliating her son in order to further embarass Woody. All this after 20 years.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 39510/06/2013

[quote]I'm not sure how Ronan will justify maintaining a relationship with his mother after her proclamation and all its implications. It wouldn't be "morally consistent" of him to do so.

Oh my, dear old Aunt Pittypat at R394 is clutching her pearls again. Someone get the smelling salts.

[quote]Mia is so crazy and her hate for Allen so intense that she has no problem publicly humiliating her son in order to further embarass Woody. All this after 20 years.

This is hilarious. The only thing that's been humiliating to Ronan is/was having to claim an ugly old pedo freak as his dad. Mia boosted his prospects and his pedigree 1000 % by implying Frank Sinatra could be his dad instead of Woody. Who wouldn't rather claim Frank as a father?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 39610/06/2013

r397, that was a quote from Ronan Farrow. He claimed that he could not have a relationship with his (alleged) father Woody Allen because it would not be morally consistent of him to do so.

So, according to your post, it's actually Ronan clutching at his pearls.

Maybe you can tweet him and ask him to stop?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 39710/06/2013

Yeah but they extorted money from Woody.

Grand Larceny is a crime

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 39810/06/2013

As previously stated, Woody is soon to be deified at the Golden Globe Awards when presented with the Cecil B. DeMille Award for lifetime achievement.

Mia is simply trying to sabotage the positive media coverage Woody will be receiving around the time of the awards ceremony in January.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 39910/06/2013

Why are poor, unemployed basement dwellers wringing their hands and gnashing their teeth because a multi-millionaire had to pay a 'relative' pittance in child support and tuition fees?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 40010/06/2013

R. 397 it is humiliating to be employed by the State Dept.and have your mother characterize you as a party (pursumably unknowing) to extortion.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 40110/06/2013

{{snort}} No it isn't, R402. Nice try though. People have gotten elected POTUS with MUCH more embarrassing relatives than Mia Farrow.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 40210/06/2013

Woody is a sick fuck, and if Mia is trying to remind the public of that before he gets anointed with this big award, well then more power to her. Dylan still remembers what was done to her and is very credible. Woody has no conscience for whatever reason (e.g., sociopathy, aspergers); therefore, many people believe him because they can't fathom such a lack of empathy.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 40410/06/2013

Grand Larceny?! There are some real idiots posting here.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 40510/06/2013

[quote]If she didn't want Woody anywhere near the children, she should have done the honorable thing and refused child support.

She had legal right to it. Besides, she took no money from Sinatra, because it wasn't an acrimonious break up. With Allen it was, as it happens with a lot of couples.

Remember, Allen is the guy who sued Doumanian, his ex producing partner who got money for his movies, and in the middle of the law suit asked her to continue the friendship as if nothing happened (putting this in bold for those who accuse Farrow of being dishonest by showing up for wardrobe fitting on Manhattan Murder Mystery"):

[bold]Mr. Klores, Ms. Doumanian's spokesman, said that Mr. Allen had called her to ask her to have dinner with him, despite the lawsuit. 'That's crazy,' Mr. Klores said. 'She is splayed all over the tabloids and being portrayed as less than honest, and he's not sensitive enough to see the harm and hurt he's caused. That's unique.'[/bold]

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 40610/06/2013

That Ronan guy is sooo full of himself.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 40710/06/2013

[quote] She had legal right to it.

Not if he is not the bio dad of Ronan.

Besides Mia was the one who wanted to terminate the adoption of Dylan and Moses.

Since she did that, why would she still accept the money?

Mia can't have it both ways. Wanting Woody to have nothing to do with the children (and going to court to terminate parental rights) and then turning around and taking his money.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 40810/06/2013

Fraus can have it any way they want. There are many cases of courts forcing men to continue paying child support to kids who are not their genetic offspring. Gloria Allred supports this kind of thing.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 40910/06/2013

[quote]Not if he is not the bio dad of Ronan

It doesn't matter who the bio dad is if Allen's name is on the birth certificate.

I kind of wonder if Mia is rationalizing in retrospect in a sense hoping that Ronan isn't Woody's son. Just so she can feel better.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 41010/06/2013

But it hasn't been that way in at least 30 years r412

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 41210/06/2013

What's your point, r412?

Are you seriously trying to justify this heinous behavior?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 41310/06/2013

"What on earth compelled that woman to make something like this public now? Is she nuts?"

Because she was asked.

Yes, she's probably nuts, but Allen's a perv.

I like you, R401.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 41510/06/2013

She shouldn't have taken his money for the kid that wasn't his. Seriously.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 41610/06/2013

I read reveiws suggesting that the main character from Blue Jasmine was very closely based on Mia Farrow. It does seem to be the case, based on everything she has done and her current state of mind.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 41710/06/2013

Is there a thread to talk about Blue Jasmine? I need to talk about it. Just saw it.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 41810/06/2013

Re: 'Blue Jasmine.' Her instant vengeful call to the FBI; and her son's later face-to-face reaction - "I hate what he did, but I hate what you did even more" might be relevant here. Not that the father was around to blame any more.

Broad inference being, Mia made a convulsive situation worse than necessary by magnifying the scandal beyond control. It could all (we gather) somehow have been contained with measured adult discussion - rather than this irreparable mess.

Which will go on. Woody will continue filming, and doubtless Mia has yet more in her locker. Long haul.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 41910/06/2013

Yes, I also suspected Jasmine was as much Mia as she was Blanche.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 42010/06/2013

Mia had sex with both Woody Allen and Frank Sinatra on the same day. Frank was first and since he was old, his sperm was a bit slower, but both sperm fertilized Mia's egg and so both Allen and Sinatra are Ronan's father.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 42110/06/2013

Darling Mia, this is the trouble you get into when you make devil movies.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 42210/06/2013

"She shouldn't have taken his money for the kid that wasn't his. Seriously."

Except it hasn't been proven that the kid isn't his. They never did a DNA test.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 42310/06/2013

I agree, R401! Losers!

Mia might be nuts but Woody is a creep. It was even right there in the movie Manhattan, way before the scandal, but everyone ignored it.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 42410/06/2013

[quote] There are many cases of courts forcing men to continue paying child support to kids who are not their genetic offspring. Gloria Allred supports this kind of thing.

The point is she was trying to strip Allen of his parental rights.

It is one thing to have your name on the birth certificate. But another to both strip Allen of his parental rights (thus banning him for the kids lives completely) and asking for $6,000 a month in child support.

She wanted to have her cake and eat it too.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 42510/06/2013

[quote]She wanted to have her cake and eat it too.

Yes, which is entirely appropriate. Again visitation and support are separate issues.

Again (because it didn't sink in the first time) if someone was in jail for molestation, they would not have visitation rights, but they would STILL be required to pay child support.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 42610/06/2013

But no charges were laid against Woody. And Mia did everything in her power to strip away Woody's rights as a parent. Including passing off another man's child as his.

All so she could collect $6,000 a month.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 42710/06/2013

R427, he was not in jail for molestation. In fact they had to drop the case when they found that the daughter had likely been influenced by the mother. Do some reading about the case.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 42810/06/2013

Plus Woody has her (Mia) on tape saying "You took my daughter, now I'm going to take yours"

She also added don't forget the $6,000 at the end of the month.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 42910/06/2013

How long until Ronan's hairline goes Jude Law? I wonder if all the wonderful opportunities he's been given will begin to dry up. Looksism is very, very real.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 43010/06/2013

When did Mia's father lose his hair? That gene is on the mother's side, remember?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 43110/06/2013

Just googled Mia's father John Farrow, and Ronan looks like his clone. Not Frank Sinatra at all, like John Farrow.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 43210/06/2013

Young John Farrow

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 43310/06/2013

linky stinky

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 43410/06/2013

Again, per the Orth quote, the official file about Dylan disappeared. That certainly was convenient for Woody.

The man has no soul.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 43510/06/2013

r436, I actually believe it was more convenient for Farrow. Thank goodness she had mafia connections to dispose of it.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 43710/06/2013

From 1993

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 43810/06/2013

...and the way she speaks of her daughter, 20 years later...why it's downright...chilling. "Captured" and "seat at Elaine's"?

"She was on the streets in Korea when she was captured and brought to the state orphanage," Farrow recalled of daughter Soon-Yi in a 2006 interview with The Observer. "And in a way I can see from her perspective — a very limited perspective — that she's improved her situation. She's got the penthouse, and the seat at Elaine's, or — whatever I had, she has. For a little orphan kid from Korea ... Perhaps she's not to be blamed."

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 43910/06/2013

Frankly, R440, she sounds like a regular DL-er.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 44010/06/2013

What amazed me about the Vanity Fair article is that it says that Cindy Adams reported rumors of Frank being Ronan's bio-dad back in the Fall of 2012! Now, I know it's not "cool" to read Adams' column, but I can't believe NO ONE posted anything about it on Datalounge. We usually catch stuff like that.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 44110/06/2013

John Farrow when he was young. Ronan looks identical to him. Mia's father.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 44210/06/2013

He looks more like Sinatra than John Farrow, IMO.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 44310/07/2013

[quote]What on earth compelled that woman to make something like this public now? Is she nuts?

Did you just tune in?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 44410/07/2013

Sinatra had mob ties and his mother was a backstreet abortionist. I don't consider this much of an upgrade.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 44510/07/2013

You're saying then Ronan that you missed out on Sinatra's generous physical endowment.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 44610/07/2013

I see Mia in John Farrow, but not Ronan. He is the spitting image of Frank.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 44710/07/2013

R442, I remember someone saying that Frank might be the father on another Mia (or Ronan) DL thread and people ignored or laughed at him.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 44810/07/2013

BREAKING ANONYMOUS R450 admits: "I couldn't care less who fathered Mia Farrow's son."

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 44910/07/2013

Darlings, she has the BEST seat at Elaine's.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 45010/07/2013

He looks like John Farrow? He does not look a thing like John Farrow, please.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 45110/07/2013

R451 She must be sitting outside then.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 45210/07/2013

R446= John Boehner. Abortion's hardly some dirty secret, dear.

And it's a MAJOR upgrade from having a father who's a child molester.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 45310/08/2013

I think he looks just like his mother. But I believe that both Mia and Woody are nuts.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 45410/08/2013

She doesn't come across as nuts in the article in VF, or really in any article I've seen about her. She was angry her kids were molested. And then that his people made everything public to try to prevent his arrest. The only thing I find nuts about her is her defense of Roman Polanski, which is completely inexplicable.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 45510/12/2013

People.....trust me when I tell you that Ronan is not Frank's son. Mia likes to stir the pot when it comes to anything related to Allen.

Frank was hardly jumping around at 71 without Barbara at his side. Give me a break.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 45610/12/2013

I agree with r457 - Frank was feebly old by the time Ronan was born. Mia is one hell of a sociopathic shit disturber who is DISTURBED, & I am not Team Woody either. But she is all kinds of crazy.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 45710/12/2013

I'd rather have a grandmother who was a pre-Roe v. Wade abortionist than a father who fucks my special needs sister.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 45810/12/2013

Mia seems high-strung and eccentric, but hardly nuts. Woody, OTOH...

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 45910/12/2013

She is nuts, R460.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 46010/12/2013

It's official, Ronan will have his own show on MSNBC.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 46110/16/2013

Was the paternity claims a publicity stunt?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 46210/21/2013

r463 - Probably.

r462 - So after all that education, he's pursuing a career in showbiz? Oy.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 46310/22/2013

Mother and son were out and about in NYC last evening.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 46410/22/2013

Ronan was a guest of "Morning Joe" on MSNBC a few hours ago. His show starts in January. Ronan is handsome and smart, but a little young for his own show.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 46510/22/2013

Is he younger than Luke Russert?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 46610/22/2013

Luke is almost three years older. Ronan has the more elite education Law degree from Yale vs. Luke's BA from Boston College.

Many highly regarded people have law degrees from Boston College, including John Kerry. But just a BA is not good. Blame Luke or MSNBC for his job at the cable network, right after his father died & Luke graduated from college.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 46710/22/2013

r464 he was raised by a really crazy shiksa, what more do you want? Crazier than anyone past or present. She is aspie & OCD as well as bipolar & borderline & a big narcissist. She is certifiable.

& I'm not Woody's fan either, but she is batshit beyond batshit.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 46810/22/2013

True, but after forty-five years, her performance in "Rosemary's Baby" still rivets me.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 46910/22/2013

469 says "shiksa" then says he's not a woody Allen fan. Uh huh.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 47010/22/2013

Do I remember correctly that this kid is gay?

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 47110/22/2013

Wonder if Ronan is as blessed below the belt as Sinatra, whose valet wrote that Frank had to wear specially made underwear to contain it.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 47210/23/2013

I dunno- he looks more like a young Marlon Brando to me.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 47310/23/2013

The Vanity Fair website has the article up now. Interesting reading, especially how Allen tried to manipulate the legal system both in Connecticut and NY.

Not only is the NY case file missing, but the notes from Dylan's clinical assessment were destroyed by the staff at the Yale-New Haven Hospital Child Sexual Abuse Clinic. The article strongly suggests the clinic was working on Allen's behalf even though the assessment was requested by the CT state attorney in the case. Allen later went on to make the state attoryney's professional life miserable by filing ethics complaints. The SA had a fine reputation and spent nearly a decade fighting them. The complaints were found to have no basis.

Mia may be nutty as a fruitcake, but Allen sounds depraved.

by 'look at his eyes..... look at his eyes.....'reply 47410/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.