Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Incestuous lesbian community alert: Jodie Foster dating Ellen D's ex according to E!

Jodie Foster has a new girlfriend.

The Oscar-winner has been quietly dating photographer Alexandra Hedison, according to sources.

Name sound familiar?

Well, Hedison used to date Ellen DeGeneres until the talk show queen left her for Portia de Rossi.

"It's pretty serious," a source says of Foster and Hedison. "They're totally in love."

Internet chatter about the two began in the summer when the two were photographed together at a technology seminar at Fox Studios in Los Angeles and out to dinner with friends a few days later. Both were at the opening of Alan Cumming's Macbeth in NYC back in April, but they weren't photographed together.

by Anonymousreply 7104/26/2014

Jodie likes to date her own age which is refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 110/01/2013

I hate lesbians who only date within their narrow social circle -- and that's almost all of them. God forbid they should try to meet new people.

by Anonymousreply 210/01/2013

Jodie was cuntry when cuntry wasn't cool.

by Anonymousreply 310/01/2013

Aren't lesbians always "totally in love" until restraining orders ensue?

by Anonymousreply 410/01/2013

U Hauls love the dyke community.

by Anonymousreply 510/01/2013

Are there approx 15 lesbians in Hollywood, or something?

by Anonymousreply 710/01/2013

Why do I get the feeling R2 has burned through every woman in her own narrow social circle?

by Anonymousreply 810/01/2013

seems to be true though... or well, at least they are friends I guess ;)

by Anonymousreply 910/06/2013

I predict that Jodie and Jane Lynch will be a couple in the future.

by Anonymousreply 1010/06/2013

They do not look particularly happy.

by Anonymousreply 1210/06/2013

R8? I don't even HAVE a "social circle," not in that sense, at least. All of my friends are straight. This "incestuous lesbian behavior" is just what I've observed in my 41 years of being an out lesbian, and it's so common that it was a plotline on the L Word.

Perhaps gay men do the same thing -- I wouldn't know. But I do know that most gay men will fuck a complete stranger and never have contact with him again.

by Anonymousreply 1310/06/2013

Hollywood is so incestuous. I always think with a straight woman, say, in the case of Rick Soloman ' Don't they feel weird having his dick in their mouth, and vag ? It's already been in Paris Hilton, E.G.Daily, Shannon Doherty, Pam Anderson' and on and on. Now, with Lezzies, it's the same- the vag has been slurped up by all these women who know ech other. Ewwwww !!!

by Anonymousreply 1410/06/2013

I understand why actors gravitate towards other actors, but so very few of those marriages and relationships sustain over a long period of time. Ellen's ex is not an actress anymore, but she used to act... Her photos are nothing special, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 1510/06/2013

At least they are both relatively feminine

by Anonymousreply 1610/06/2013

FOSTER ???? Fem ???

by Anonymousreply 1710/06/2013

how the heck did Alex get Jodie Foster. Last I heard Alex was in New Mexico holed up in a rehab.

by Anonymousreply 1810/06/2013

[quote] They do not look particularly happy.

That's because they're lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 1910/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 2010/06/2013

Incest is best

by Anonymousreply 2110/06/2013

"Jodie Foster is disgusting. Not letting her sons know who their father is. She's repulsive. Evil woman."

Only a complete moron would call someone "evil" for such a stupid reason. Maybe her sons don't give a shit who the sperm donor is. She's the one who raised them.

by Anonymousreply 2210/06/2013

(22) you don't even know her so hush.

by Anonymousreply 2410/06/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2610/06/2013

(25) there is no "us". if people don't like you, don't blame others.

by Anonymousreply 2710/06/2013

(R26) maybe YOU want to know who YOUR father is. mind your own dang business and stop acting like you know what these kids want.

by Anonymousreply 2810/06/2013

OMG, 23!

by Anonymousreply 2910/06/2013

Her boys are very sweet and well-behaved.

They deserve to have a father.

Jodie is less of a lesbian and more of a Hollywood troll. And she's hunchbacked as well with bad posture.

Hollywood==High school.

by Anonymousreply 3110/06/2013

I thought Jodie was dating Matt Damon?

by Anonymousreply 3210/06/2013

Having children out of wedlock when one is wealthy and successful is a mark of promiscuity.

Jodie Foster is not a lesbian. She sleeps with guys, has children out of wedlock, and also sleeps with women.

I hate to say it, but she's a real slut.

by Anonymousreply 3310/06/2013

Jodie's style of promiscuity would turn off anyone except those who work in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 3410/06/2013

R35, but don't tag her as a lesbian, because she's not. She screws guys. Irresponsibly, which I don't judge, except that two wonderful innocent boys are without a dad.

by Anonymousreply 3610/06/2013

r36 Perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 3710/06/2013

R35, Jodie doesn't hate one man, her savior, Mel Gibson.

by Anonymousreply 3810/06/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 3910/06/2013

I hate gay women who hate men! Psychos

by Anonymousreply 4010/06/2013

She we always love meeeeeeeeeeee!

by Anonymousreply 4210/06/2013

Wait, when did JF screw any men? It's really obvious that one of the kid's father's is James Woods, the other is probably the gorgeous gay guy that died. The third one? Possibly Mel G.

I don't think she screwed any of those men.

by Anonymousreply 4310/06/2013

Google says that JF only has 2 sons - Kit Foster & Charles Foster. One looks like Woods, the other is probably the guy who died's child.

by Anonymousreply 4410/06/2013

A pic of JF's son's here, the DM says Mel Gibson but that would only be the younger child. The older one is all James Woods.

by Anonymousreply 4510/06/2013

Again, Jodie foster is NOT gay! She screws guys. She pushed not one, but two fatherless children out of her coochie, That's how much she loves penis.

She admires Woody Allen--no lesbian in her right mind would work with Woody Allen.

Not many lesbians would hang out with Mel Gibson.

She's just another slutty amoral Hollywood actress, who somehow got away with being perceived as some huge talent. She's not. she's nothing special. Nothing to look at, nothing to admire.

by Anonymousreply 4610/06/2013

R46 = Pam Shriver

by Anonymousreply 4710/06/2013

R11 and the other dozen posts you've made, all the same, did it ever occur to you that maybe they know? Just because you don't means nothing unless you are trying to claim that you've moved in with the family.

by Anonymousreply 4810/06/2013

Jodie Foster is not a lesbian!

by Anonymousreply 4910/06/2013

I don't think either of those kids is Gibson's. Gibson was beautiful when young and those kids are not very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 5010/06/2013

The younger one looks like JF, and the older one like James Woods.

by Anonymousreply 5110/06/2013

Calling Alex Hedison an 'actress' is stretching things a bit. I'm pleased she's found her true calling and will no longer be stinking up TV screens.

by Anonymousreply 5210/07/2013

You sad, envious queens.

by Anonymousreply 5310/07/2013

i hope she finds happiness. She's a great actress and I enjoy her movies.

by Anonymousreply 5410/07/2013

A celebrity simply cannot date a regular person, can they? It has to be someone in the "us" circle, even if it is to be totally secret. Yeah.

by Anonymousreply 5510/07/2013

Are all Jodie Foster threads this demented? I've never looked before.

by Anonymousreply 5610/07/2013

I don't know the first thing about Hedison, but she is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 5810/07/2013

Very few wealthy women choose to have children out of wedlock and withhold the father's name to the children. It's odd behavior, not common among the well-heeled but certainly common amongst lower-income women.

Jodie must have had a terrible relationship with her parents.

by Anonymousreply 5910/07/2013

Alexandra's dad, actor David Hedison, is a handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 6010/07/2013

[quote] Are all Jodie Foster threads this demented?

Yes r56, they usually are. She has been a magnet for the unhinged or downright crazies since Hinckley and somehow most of them have found their way to DL.

Worst are probably the self-righteous crusaders who seem to think that hating her is a requisite for the advancement of gay rights. We've had everything here, from the waiter who boasted of spitting in her drink to punish her for being closeted to the current lesbians who have decided she's a traitor for sleeping with men (even though Foster herself alluded to artificial insemination when she first got pregnant).

Then you got all those who hated her for saying her private life was her own, then hated her for coming out without wording it exactly how they would have wished it, and now are hating her for the way she's supposedly raising her kids and so on.

by Anonymousreply 6110/07/2013

ha, good summary R61!

by Anonymousreply 6210/07/2013

R56, this thread is particularly nuts. I think it probably has to do with all the Repugnant tea party trolls that have infested DL as of late in addition to the usual maladjusted pieces of work that R61 mentions.

by Anonymousreply 6310/07/2013

All Hollywood narcissists are being exposed these days, not just Jodie. She's certainly no worse than the others, but no one worships her.

The economy and hell, the future of this country is in such dire straits that the general public disregards celebrities in general.

Travolta, Cruise, Foster, Mel Gibson--they are all super-rich but really, have no real discernible talent. And they all live weird lives. Everyone is tired of being told to admire them, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 6410/07/2013

I think Jodie Foster threads are deliberately derailed by trolls for reasons only themselves would know.

by Anonymousreply 6510/07/2013

Her threads are demented because everyone (gay) has been sure she was a lesbian ever since they saw her in Tom Sawyer.

Thus every thanksgiving/xmas they would attach fists firmly to hips and declare 'but she is, i tell you she is!' while the smirking straight relations gave the obligatory eye roll.

It has truly gotten their collective panties in a wad that she refused to acknowledge the blindingly obvious, thus leaving them open to the straight relative's barb 'just because you are does not mean everyone is'.

by Anonymousreply 6610/07/2013

[quote] Very few wealthy women choose to have children out of wedlock and withhold the father's name to the children. It's odd behavior, not common among the well-heeled but certainly common amongst lower-income women.

Very few wealthy women are gay.

by Anonymousreply 6710/07/2013

They marry yes.

by Anonymousreply 6804/26/2014

Alexandra Hedison sounds like the lesbian equivalent of a pass around bottom boy

by Anonymousreply 6904/26/2014

Except Alex got a ring on her finger, and the pass around boy gets a ring somewhere else....

by Anonymousreply 7004/26/2014

Jodie Foster and this chick Alex are now married. Well, it is Hollyweird !

by Anonymousreply 7104/26/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!