Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

So You Think You Can Dance Contestant Comes Out

Tucker Knox is gay and married. Someone once told me, "If they can dance -- they're good in bed." What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 1809/30/2013

a gay dancer-alert the media

by Anonymousreply 109/30/2013

They need to rename the show, So You Think We Care.

(not about him coming out but about the show in general).

by Anonymousreply 209/30/2013

What happens to dancers after they're on this show? Does the publicity help them get jobs with national exposure? Sometimes I'll see some guy busting loose behind Miley Cyrus or whoever and think his face looks familiar, maybe I saw him on this show.

by Anonymousreply 309/30/2013

He married his brother? Ewwwww

by Anonymousreply 409/30/2013

[quote]He married his brother? Ewwwww

It's not that gay men marry their mirror image, it's that "mirror image" is actually gay face. Gay face has to be attributed to biology and hormones. I firmly believe gay face is linked to the biological phenomenon of homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 509/30/2013

I am shocked, SHOCKED I tell you.

by Anonymousreply 609/30/2013

In one of the up close and personal segments that introduced one of his dances they featured his dad saying he stood behind what his son had accomplished and is proud of him. Very touching but it never once mentioned that he was gay even though you could see it from Mars. Now he comes out a month later and it's earthshattering news.

by Anonymousreply 709/30/2013

Not only do they look like brothers but brothers with both of the same parents (who probably also look alike). Nothing wrong with that, though. The best to them.

by Anonymousreply 809/30/2013

In this guy's case, he married his mirror image. Whatever tickles the pickle, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 909/30/2013

I guess we all look alike to you. ;)

by Anonymousreply 1009/30/2013

It's gayface to a certain degree, but they have the same nose-shape.

by Anonymousreply 1109/30/2013

Lots gay men across all races, have the same facial symmetry I have noticed.

George Takei has gayface, for example.

by Anonymousreply 1209/30/2013

1) If you've been on 'So You Think You Can Dance', you already came out.

2) Will all the 'diversity' freaks please stop going 'ew, he married his brother' whenever two white guys are together? We get it, you want gay guys to pick someone from a different race than they are. Now go away.

by Anonymousreply 1309/30/2013

#2 is really just homophobia, R12. That's the truth. Gay marriage is "faggoty" to many here. They have problems; don't take it personally.

by Anonymousreply 1409/30/2013

A gay dancer with major gayface is gay? Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 1509/30/2013

I just assumed that most of the guys on the show are gay, except for the few that Mary "Hot Tamale Train" Murphy gets her hands on.

by Anonymousreply 1609/30/2013

[quote]If you've been on 'So You Think You Can Dance', you already came out.

by Anonymousreply 1709/30/2013

Doy. If you watched the show they would often put the camera on this guy for reactions after Tucker danced.

It was either his partner or a very loyal audience member that, for some reason, the camera always seemed to capture -- after Tucker danced.

by Anonymousreply 1809/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!