Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Straight Man Gets Emotional Over Gay Brother's Struggles After Wedding

In this emotional video, David Stevens, a straight man, discusses what happened after he posted pictures of his gay brother's wedding on Facebook. After telling the reader about the beautiful and loving relationship between his brother and his partner, Stevens shares a Facebook message he received following their decision to tie the knot. The message reads:

Hey David, I am removing you from my friends list. Sorry man, that latest post is way over the top. Homosexuals joining in holy matrimony? I don't think so. The holy bible speaks out against homosexuality and speaks highly of holy matrimony between a man and a woman. It's nothing more than a slap in the face to those who choose God's word for homosexual s to join in a holy marriage. I'm only defriending you so I don't have to look at your anti-God stuff anymore -- nothing personal. Originally posted on his personal blog, Stevens' nuanced and thought-proving response is both emotional and insightful, and will leave you reaching for the tissues.

Be sure to watch the video all the way through to hear his response and the larger perspective he gained about what it means to be LGBT.

by Anonymousreply 3410/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 309/30/2013

Transcript, please.

by Anonymousreply 409/30/2013

I'm sorry r3, the link does not blow, the video on the link blows, sucks, stinky-linky. It is also fucked up, blows chunks, sits there like a turd if you click through to the YouTube video.

by Anonymousreply 609/30/2013

Facebook is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1409/30/2013

[quote]Facebook is stupid.

I Liked this.

by Anonymousreply 1909/30/2013

[quote] It's LGBT asshole! Not GLBT.

Let me guess: you're a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 2109/30/2013

Thank you massah, thank you!

by Anonymousreply 2410/01/2013

Right, R24? Integrity is doing the right thing when nobody is looking...straight allies don't deserve kudos for doing the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 2610/01/2013

It's fake.

by Anonymousreply 2710/01/2013

Can we please start a movement to have just LG or at most LGB? Grouping us in with the trannies is just wrong in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 2910/01/2013

I'll have to agree, how did the lgb become a catchall?

by Anonymousreply 3110/01/2013

The straight brother sounds like a huge drama queen/attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 3210/01/2013

Lol R30! I think that IS Uncle Bottom!

by Anonymousreply 3410/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!