Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Neil LaBute's "Full Circle"

It premieres next week on DirecTV's Audience Network. Is anyone planning to watch?

I caught the first two episodes last night (they're available online for DirecTV subscribers.) It was interesting, although the first episode started off feeling a little too much like a stage play and not a TV show. Also, breaking the scenes up with on-screen cards that read "appetizers," "entrees," and "dessert" is silly. But the storylines were interesting and the acting was good. Tom Felton is already not aging well, though.

by Anonymousreply 611/10/2013

Just read about this. Looking forward to checking it out. Don't have DirectTV, so was looking to see if there were any torrents out there to download of the first couple eps you mentioned have been released, OP, but couldn't find anything.

by Anonymousreply 110/03/2013

Yeah, it looks like the show has flown totally under the radar and isn't even on any of the torrent sites.

I watched whole series and, unfortunately, it was not very good. The first few episodes were okay and made it seem like the idea had some potential. But the last few episodes were bad and the finale was completely godawful. Honestly, LaBute is lucky no one seems to know about the show because the finale was seriously embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 210/20/2013

I'm watching the episode with David Boreanez and his character is exhausting to watch.

by Anonymousreply 310/22/2013

Thanks for the reminder, OP. I read about this a while back and look forward to watching. (Quite a number of episodes show as available on-demand on DirecTV.)

by Anonymousreply 410/22/2013

Tony Kushner is going to do a series for HBO

by Anonymousreply 510/22/2013

The season finale was over the top, but I really enjoyed this show and seeing how the characters were connected.

by Anonymousreply 611/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.