Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What's the American expression for 'Property details' ?

I'm referring to the pics and info supplied when someone's selling a property.

Or is it the same?

by Londonerreply 1009/28/2013

I don't think there is a specific term.

by Londonerreply 109/28/2013

SO, what do you say when you ask a broker for the details on a property? There HAS to be an expression/term.

by Londonerreply 209/28/2013

Hello, OP. Here were say "Property Info".

by Londonerreply 309/28/2013

Some might call it "the listing" or "listing details."

by Londonerreply 409/28/2013

Hello, R3. Thank you...and hello, R4, thank you. would you refer to the photographs...Property details photographs?

by Londonerreply 509/28/2013



"Virtual tour"

by Londonerreply 609/28/2013

Property specs ("specks" short for specifications)

by Londonerreply 709/28/2013


by Londonerreply 809/28/2013


by Londonerreply 909/28/2013

God, now I'm REALLY confused.

Could some very kind person kindly translate the following line into modern American for me:-

I'm not happy with the (now I can't even think in British).

I'll start again:-

"I'm not AT ALL happy with the photographs on the property details- can we arrange to have them retaken?"

Don't bother translating this part:-

"Who takes a photo of just the lavatory when they're photographing a bathroom? It's absurd".

"Fire the idiot!"

by Londonerreply 1009/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.