Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Babysitter Who Had Sex With Boys Avoids Jail

She's really, really sorry, and said it "will never happen again."

A Connecticut babysitter who was charged with having sex with two underage boys two years ago will not serve time in jail.

Loni Bouchard, 22, was sentenced Thursday to a three-year suspended prison sentence, and two years' probation, according to The Hartford Courant. She is not allowed to have contact with either victim.

Judge David P. Gold told the court that he was "impressed by what appears to me a greater level of maturity" in Bouchard, noting that office of probation and one of the victim's families supported a no-jail sentence.

Bouchard, who pleaded guilty to three counts of first-degree reckless endangerment, said that she was "really sorry to the victim and their families" and vowed that it would "never happen again." She originally faced four counts of second-degree sexual assault, and other related charges, but those were reduced in June.

In 2011, Bouchard, then 19, was arrested after the mother of a 14-year-old boy she had been hired to watch learned that the babysitter was having a relationship with her son and went to police. Under investigation, Bouchard admitted to having previously had a relationship with another 14-year-old Connecticut boy.

Bouchard's attorney later argued that her crimes stemmed from "immaturity" and opportunity, rather than "sociopathic or antisocial behavior.”

According to warrants obtained by The Hartford Courant, Bouchard had written in her journal that she was in love with the boy and that the law shouldn't tell her whom to date.

According to the Shoreline Times, Bouchard's mother pleaded guilty to risk of injury for allowing the relationship between the victim and her daughter to progress, and providing alcohol and marijuana. She received two years' probation.

by Anonymousreply 1209/28/2013

A 14 year old needed a babysitter?

by Anonymousreply 109/28/2013

She should not go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 209/28/2013

And her dear ol' Mom aided and abetted these goings-on? What a great family. BOTH should've gotten some jail time.

by Anonymousreply 309/28/2013

Is there any information on why a 14-year-old (or at least two 14-year-olds, if the story about the prior offense is true) would have a babysitter in the first place?

I was babysitting other kids for money at age 14.

Was the kid developmentally disabled? If so, the woman should absolutely do time. If not, what the fuck was the mother thinking???

by Anonymousreply 409/28/2013

I don't get women like this. A 22 year old woman is in her prime physically and can get any man she wants. Why wouldn't she go for someone of age and actually attractive? So dumb.

by Anonymousreply 509/28/2013

God, those boys thought they'd died and gone to heaven.

by Anonymousreply 609/28/2013

My exact words, R6. Jail? For fucking a 14-year old when you're 19? AYFKM?

by Anonymousreply 709/28/2013

That's my life story!

by Anonymousreply 809/28/2013

She is going to have a tough ENOUGH time getting through life with decisions like that one. Her worst punishment is having to be HER. Why waste state resources to house that mess?

by Anonymousreply 909/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 1109/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!