Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you lie to your doctor (for reasons other than to get a prescription)?

I lie about about my eating habit (not healthy), drinking habit (a lot), drug habit (very occasionally), and safe-sex practice (let one slip once in a while), since I don't want to feel judged or be lectured, despite the fact that it's in my best interest to be honest and that the judgment is probably projected.

I know it's silly since I'm honest about these things with my friends, yet I'm afraid to be honest with the person who sticks his finger in my butt hole and is professionally required to have my best interest in mind.

by Anonymousreply 709/28/2013

I think doctors are trained to add a few more units a week to whatever amount a patient says he drinks.

by Anonymousreply 109/27/2013

Yes, I tell him he really does it for me. And if I ever leave my lover, it will be all him.

by Anonymousreply 209/28/2013

I do sometimes glue beauty marks to different parts of my body - on my dick for the urologist, right next to my asshole for the proctologist, and nipples for the dermatologist.

by Anonymousreply 309/28/2013

you're an idiot OP because you're not getting the medical care you deserve because of your dishonesty.

And lying to get a prescription is ok in your opinion?

by Anonymousreply 409/28/2013

As a teen, my handsome, relatively young, doctor asked me if I masturbated while he checked out my balls. He seemed nervous as he said it. I knew where he was headed and I wanted it, so I played along. I claimed to not know how, even as I was already plumping up. I still remember it fondly and have something of a fetish about it.

by Anonymousreply 509/28/2013

R5's handjob from his teen doctor sounds hot.

by Anonymousreply 609/28/2013

That's Nifty, R5!

by Anonymousreply 709/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!