Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Item

[Pop Bitch] Every young star needs a fixer in their entourage to score their dr*gs. In movie circles this usually means a “producer” with a trust fund.

There’s one international film financier photographed with almost every troubled star and starlet… usually just before they head to rehab.

So it’s bad news for the team around which once-hot young Brit actor (whose love-life and advertising deals are bigger news than his recent films) as their boy seems to be hanging out more and more with his “ambience technician”?

Film Financier:

by Anonymousreply 2709/28/2013

The actor is that guy from the vampire movies.

by Anonymousreply 109/27/2013

It does fit RPattz, but wouldn't the BI have hinted more pointedly if it was? Everyone knows who he is and he's not exactly a has-been yet.

by Anonymousreply 209/27/2013

What about that guy who played in The Tudors. He kind of disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 309/27/2013

Who has advertising deals?

by Anonymousreply 409/27/2013

Jonathan Rhys Meyers, R3? He's been in and out of rehab for years, so that wouldn't be news, and he's pushing 40, so he's not young, either. He's also Irish, of the not-British variety. Furthermore, he's been doing TV almost exclusively lately, and he's kept a pretty low profile for a while. He has a new Dracula series premiering any day now, and early reviews are good. Doesn't fit.

Unless you meant Henry Cavill, and I hardly think his two-week bearding stint with Kaley Cuoco got more press than "Man of Steel"

by Anonymousreply 509/27/2013

RPatz recently got a widely reported hunk of money to do a Dior campaign.

by Anonymousreply 609/27/2013

Jonathan Rhys Meyers has a new show coming out. It's vampirish.

by Anonymousreply 709/27/2013

On some of the blind gossip sites, they have pictures of Robert Pattinson hanging out with the same guy Zac Efron had been hanging out with before he went to rehab.

by Anonymousreply 909/27/2013

There's no doubt this is pointing to Rpatz.

Once-hot Brit Actor: check. Twilight is over and all his other films have bombed.

More famous for his love life and ad campaigns: Pattinson's infamous bearding with Stewart is about the only reason he's famous. And he signed a 3 year deal with Dior with a much hyped commercial campaign premiering a few weeks ago.

I don't think it's been much of a secret the he's a drunk and a druggie who likes to party more than work.

by Anonymousreply 1009/27/2013

Yeah this is clearly meant to be about Pattinson, and do you have a link for that R9?

by Anonymousreply 1109/27/2013

I want to see pictures too. Robert used to be good looking. WTF is he doing to himself.

by Anonymousreply 1209/27/2013

Pattinson looks like hideous death.

by Anonymousreply 1309/27/2013

Link to the blind item.

by Anonymousreply 1409/27/2013

Link to the picture of Sparkles Pattinson, Mohammad Al Turki and Zac Efron.

Apparently this Al Turki "producer" is friends with Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Efron, and Michelle Rodriguez.

by Anonymousreply 1509/27/2013

He's bearding with Dylan Penn now? She's way, way out of his league, that bearding contract must be costing him a fortune.

by Anonymousreply 1609/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 1709/28/2013

Oh yes, here is the Turki guy with Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 1809/28/2013

Jonthan RM is not British; he's Irish. There's a big difference.

by Anonymousreply 1909/28/2013

r15, r18

He's got good taste in twinks, I'll give him that.

by Anonymousreply 2009/28/2013

Is Rob a twink? I never heard any rumors about him.

by Anonymousreply 2109/28/2013

[quote]He's bearding with Dylan Penn now? She's way, way out of his league, that bearding contract must be costing him a fortune.

Outside of show business, you would have a point. However, since when is a model, even a connected model, "way, way out of his league" for a movie star?

by Anonymousreply 2209/28/2013

R22, you do have a point. Although she's the child of 2 A-listers, and will probably be a Hollywood staple whether she has any talent or not for the rest of her life, so I think she has a little more social clout than your average model.

by Anonymousreply 2309/28/2013

Dylan Penn is a big 'get'? Nobody knew who she was last week! She's a 'model' like Ireland Baldwin is Cindy Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 2409/28/2013

ITA with all the posters who are scratching their heads over Dylan Penn being WAY out of Rpatz league. Huh? What is she? Who is she? Nothing yet that I can see. Just the demon spawn of two fucked up actors.

Might as well say that Rumor Willis is WAY out of his league too. Does that give you some perspective, R16?

by Anonymousreply 2509/28/2013

Pattinson. You can see he's drugged up to his eyeballs.

by Anonymousreply 2609/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 2709/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!