Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Teresa Giudice freaks out over fraud charges: ‘Why is this happening to me?’

Joe and Teresa Giudice are putting up a united front despite their 39-count indictment and fraud charges, and during an emotional appearance on Watch What Happens Live Teresa revealed she will stay strong for her daughters, but questioned why this is happening to their family – and RadarOnline.com has your sneak peek.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey couple have pled not guilty to the charges, but face 50 years each in prison if convicted.

“I can’t fall apart, Andy,” Teresa tells host Andy Cohen.

“I have my daughters. I mean, they mean the world to me.”

It’s the first time Joe and Teresa have spoken publicly about their legal battle.

“Maybe out of all this…I don’t know, I mean there’s like…you go through things in life, I mean I don’t know why. I’m asking like, why is this happening to me?” Teresa tells Cohen as she gets choked up.

“So maybe something my daughters can learn from this is, my mom was really strong through all this, she was there for us, and I hope they always have that there with them.”

When I heard that these charges carry a maximum of 50 years in prison…” Cohen said.

“I thought it was 100,” Joe chimed in, appearing to take the situation lightly.

by Anonymousreply 3011/19/2013

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 109/27/2013

Bitch, you are a criminal. That's why it's happening to you.

by Anonymousreply 209/27/2013

Murder/suicide?

by Anonymousreply 309/27/2013

I don't see Teresa understanding the instructions on a shampoo bottle.

by Anonymousreply 509/27/2013

How was evading taxes on HER earnings from the Real Housewives Joe's doing?

by Anonymousreply 609/27/2013

If Teresa gets the slammer, Andy will get permission to film his new show Housewives of Cell Block C

by Anonymousreply 709/27/2013

Poor little Geeter, Glioma, Melasma and Areola!

What will become of them?

by Anonymousreply 809/27/2013

[quote]How was evading taxes on HER earnings from the Real Housewives Joe's doing?

She didn't. Her show earnings were an issue in that they were not reported in her bankruptcy case, nothing to do with taxes.

by Anonymousreply 909/27/2013

The only thing worse than these pathetic nobodies are the people who give life to them by watchibg their shows.

by Anonymousreply 1009/27/2013

Why meeeeeee!? Why meeeeeee!?

by Anonymousreply 1109/27/2013

I wonder if teresa dared to have her DNA analyzed by 23andme...what would they find?

by Anonymousreply 1209/27/2013

"Not enough human DNA found...malfunction"

by Anonymousreply 1309/27/2013

[quote] I wonder if teresa dared to have her DNA analyzed by 23andme...what would they find?

They wouldn't find anything. This is what would happen to the 23andme's office building if they sent samples to it

by Anonymousreply 1409/27/2013

[quote]The only thing worse than these pathetic nobodies are the people who give life to them by watchibg their shows.

And yet you felt compelled to not only come into, but post in a thread about a pathetic nobody.

by Anonymousreply 1509/27/2013

[quote]It was all his doing anyway; I don't see Teresa understanding loan negotiations.

And you can see Joe understanding it?

by Anonymousreply 1609/27/2013

The point was the taxes from her her earnings were not properly reported. How can that be solely Joe's doing?

by Anonymousreply 1709/27/2013

Also, if he's found guilty he's DEPORTED.

by Anonymousreply 1809/27/2013

Didn't Andy Cohen make a joke out of gay marriage and then demand that asshole hockey player with the hair plugs he's banging date a woman to conceal his homosexuality?

by Anonymousreply 1909/27/2013

The only fraud going on here is the fact that she's been masquerading as a woman. Ugly heifer.

by Anonymousreply 2009/27/2013

This is what happens when you make bad choices. Its called "consequences". Melissa can explain the concept to her.

by Anonymousreply 2109/28/2013

Teresa knew exactly what was going on - there is no way she should avoid jail time.

by Anonymousreply 2209/28/2013

She's not going to avoid jail time. it's not going to happen. She's going to the slammer.

Anyone who lives in NJ has seen the anti-insurance fraud ads about prison everywhere.

There's no way they are going to let her skate. That's not how the federal prosecutors work.

by Anonymousreply 2309/28/2013

Does she call herself Joo-dice or is that hubby, who should know better since he was born in Italy and is still their citizen.

by Anonymousreply 2409/28/2013

Jail time? Throw her in the zoo with all the other orangutans.

by Anonymousreply 2509/28/2013

Karma's a bitch, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 2609/28/2013

R26

Yes, it is Danielle... I'm pretty sure that explains your Joker face.

by Anonymousreply 2709/28/2013

Prison. It's a Jersey thing.

by Anonymousreply 2809/28/2013

How cliche. Dina on a gay site. Looking for your hubby, dear? I think he just posted something about a 7-way.

by Anonymousreply 2909/29/2013

The Feds have added two more counts of fraud in the indictment against Teresa.

From Realitytea:

[quote]The authorities shared today that the two additional counts are related to a $361,000 mortgage loan that Teresa took out in July of 2005. Teresa claimed on the loan application that she was employed as a realtor making $15,000 per month. But the fact is that Teresa wasn't even employed outside the home at the time!

She's going to plead not guilty.

[quote]Authorities shared that these two new bank fraud and loan application fraud counts each carry a maximum possibility of 30 years in prison and a $1 million fine!

by Anonymousreply 3011/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.