GLEE Premier ...

Anyone watch?

"The Beatles"!!

by Anonymousreply 13810/08/2013

They elected a premier?

by Anonymousreply 209/26/2013

no we don't watch network tv!

by Anonymousreply 309/27/2013

If we're going to talk about something related to Ryan Murphy can we keep it limited to American Horror Story(returns next week!) and The Normal Heart(can't wait for that campy train wreck)?

by Anonymousreply 409/27/2013

I loved it

The Blaine bit at the end was amazing

by Anonymousreply 509/27/2013

I haven't watched it yet but I see online that Blaine and Kurt became engaged...because of course they did. As of last episode they weren't even together not to mention they are all of 17/18, that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 609/27/2013

I have to say that the proposal at the very end...? I cried. That blew me away. Damn.

The rest was rather meh.

by Anonymousreply 709/27/2013

I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't really like the songs of the Beatles so I wasn't much into tonight's episode, but that proposal at the end - even though i was thinking "cheesy, cheesy, cheesy" leading up to it - the actual proposal was just about the most perfect thing I've seen on TV.

by Anonymousreply 809/27/2013

Way too much Artie, whose character is supremely annoying. And ridiculous the cheerleader would give him the time of day.

The only way to watch this show is to fast forward through anything featuring Sue's tired machinations to rule the world and anything with NeNe Leakes.

The end extravaganza was fun but couldn't it have been just a declaration of love and Blaine trying to win Kurt back instead of an actual proposal, which is really stupid considering their ages and circumstances?

Clare Danes as Fanny Brice? Perfect casting but maybe too on the nose, her being so ethnic. Such a powerhouse singer, though!

by Anonymousreply 909/27/2013

Why bother to talk about "early Beatles" and "middle Beatles" if you're just going to mix them up randomly?

by Anonymousreply 1009/27/2013

Big open mouth kiss by Kurt and Blaine

OF COURSE datalounge hates Colfer, Murphy, etc.

by Anonymousreply 1109/27/2013

No one hates Colfer, they just think he has strange dolphin like teeth.

by Anonymousreply 1209/27/2013

Darren Criss is one of the worst actors on television. I was cringing during his explanation for his cheating during that scene before their duet especially. Jesus.

But it fits since these writers are some of the worst as well. I don't know how they even got the job.

I admit I thought the Kurt and Blaine duet was fun.

They do not need to be getting married, though. I foresee Kurt getting cold feet further along, although the story line will last half an episode like most Glee things.

by Anonymousreply 1309/27/2013

Sounds as if they are laying the groundwork for Rachel to sing "My Man" during the Cory Monteith tribute.

The Funny Girl producers were insistently proclaiming that she is too green, which can only mean that Finn's death will mature her and, naturally, she will then be able to sing a show-stopper with depth and understanding.

by Anonymousreply 1409/27/2013

Rachel already sang "My Man" on the show.

by Anonymousreply 1509/27/2013

Looking forward to Adam Lambert coming on in November even though I know you queens don't like him for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 1609/27/2013

Plot and character are not what Glee is about. These are just vehicles for the songs. Otherwise it's all just random pairings getting together and splitting apart, and another fracas with Bad Sue with an occasional Good Sue so we don't hate her.

by Anonymousreply 1709/27/2013

Is Glee going to kill Finn?

by Anonymousreply 1809/27/2013

haven't watched it yet

but i don't like the beatles so doubt i'll like the show

by Anonymousreply 1909/27/2013

Where was Finn? It seems like he would've been in that proposal scene.

by Anonymousreply 2009/27/2013

Artie and Tina have been in high school for over five years and still can't catch a break

by Anonymousreply 2109/27/2013

Who the fuck still watches this shitpile?

by Anonymousreply 2209/27/2013

Can't wait for that attention whore Demi Lovato to be on

by Anonymousreply 2309/27/2013

It is the runup to the Farewell, Cory episode, R22, so I watched it last night during commercials on Grey's Anatomy. I'll do the same next week, then watch the entire Farewell to Cory episode, during which I will cry and cry and cry. Full Mary sendoff.

And then Glee is dead to me. I can't stand these new people, or all the old people running around as if the new people matter.

by Anonymousreply 2409/27/2013

"Where was Finn?"

In a photo on Rachel's product-placed iPhone.

by Anonymousreply 2609/27/2013

[quote]Darren Criss is one of the worst actors on television. I was cringing during his explanation for his cheating during that scene before their duet especially. Jesus... But it fits since these writers are some of the worst as well. I don't know how they even got the job.

Bitching and moaning and yet you watch.

by Anonymousreply 2709/27/2013

[quote]I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't really like the songs of the Beatles

Me too, I thought I was the only one. I'm surrounded by fans in my family. My Mother saw them at Shea Stadium and I can't say I like one song.

by Anonymousreply 2809/27/2013

I liked the Beatles when I was young. I got very sick of them, though. I did not like the GLEE versions at all.

by Anonymousreply 2909/27/2013

I only watched Glee for Rachel and Finn. I'm going to stop watching the show after the farewell. That new Rachel is so annoying and Klaine's gotten boring.

by Anonymousreply 3009/27/2013

Up thread poster is correct - this show only exists to sell downloads of their lame versions of songs...

Which they do - in the hundreds of thousands.

by Anonymousreply 3109/27/2013

R27 Oh, are your feelings hurt? Boo hoo.

by Anonymousreply 3209/27/2013

The show just keeps getting worse and worse. Same old preaching to the choir marriage bullshit (whats the show's obsession with trying to get these teenagers, straight or gay, married and domesticated by 19????) and the musical sequences are too boring to sustain the rest of a virtually storyline free episode (why a double Beatles tribute all of a sudden?). I mean how many songs can we see performed in the same hallway set, the same outdoors set etc? Everything is so stale and on the nose and lazy. They aren't even trying anymore.

Its a truly, truly terrible show and I feel sorry for the cast (especially Colfer who must be struggling hard to sell such a moronic storyline). The writers and producers don't deserve a paycheck. I'm going to wait and watch the Finn death ep and then I'm gone. There's only so much you can take.

by Anonymousreply 3309/27/2013

Is the white kid with the yellow skin still on the show?

by Anonymousreply 3409/27/2013

I felt sorry for Kurt at the end, where peer pressure caused him to make a decision that he knew he was going to regret.

by Anonymousreply 3509/27/2013

i agree what if Kurt wanted to say no about the marriage proposal, i mean they only got back together a couple days before..Blaine made it kind of impossible for him to say no.. and there is a lack of Glee kids.. I thought there was a quota about how many kids there had to be in order to stay active. Wasn't that the whole premise of the pilot? Now there are like 6 kids left in the club..and none of them are particularly engaging enough to keep the show going.. and by the Glee timeline that was set up last year, the spring semester should end by Christmas..What are they going to do when Tina, Blaine, Sam and Artie graduate? or are the writers going to make this the longest senior year ever and just never have them graduate?

by Anonymousreply 3609/27/2013

I was so happy to see Sebastian back, he's more handsome than ever...and less bitchy!

by Anonymousreply 3709/27/2013

[quote]I felt sorry for Kurt at the end, where peer pressure caused him to make a decision that he knew he was going to regret.

Are you serious? Getting a marriage proposal from Blaine doesn't come everyday, honey!

by Anonymousreply 3809/27/2013

Probably the last we'll see of Sebastian though. Sad.

Blaine should have had a tawdry affair with him while he was unattached, imo. The whole engagement seems forced for both characters, but then when does any story seem organic on Glee?

by Anonymousreply 3909/28/2013

R38--I guess you haven't considered that if Blaine and Kurt don't marry, it opens up the possibility for you and Blaine!

by Anonymousreply 4009/28/2013

R34 that joke is SO funny. please post it many many more times, in many (even) unrelated threads.

by Anonymousreply 4109/28/2013

How does glee go from Sebastian trying to break up broing klaine to now agreeing to help blaine propose to his rival kurt?

by Anonymousreply 4209/28/2013

Why did the marriage proposal have to be such a big event? And why didn't they go see Cinderella on Broadway and have Blaine propose at the curtain call?

And how the hell can these kids afford to fly back and forth from NYC so much? And Mercedes from California?

And why is Quinn so pissed that she won't return with the rest of the originals?

And why don't they bring back Max Adler to play the gay, sexy bully. Rowr!!!

by Anonymousreply 4309/28/2013

I couldn't even finish watching the episode. Not even Blaine and Kurt's kiss kept me interested. This show seems to have squandered all the good will and good feeling it originally generated. Like a lot of Bryan Murphy shows it turned to shit after a season and a half. The only exception (so far) has been American Horror Story. Hopefully the one per year story lines will keep Murphy on his game.

I'm old enough that I once thought I'd never see something like Kurt and Blaine on TV. I certainly never thought a show would be so bad that such a storyline couldn't keep me interested.

by Anonymousreply 4409/28/2013

Viewership went down 35% compared to last season's premiere.

At least Kurt and Blaine kissed!

I read that the Modern Family gay proposal did not even have a kiss.

by Anonymousreply 4509/28/2013

I hope you all realize that the two Beatle shows are just meant to be placeholders until the actual season begins.

by Anonymousreply 4609/28/2013

Blaine looked great as Paul on the faux TV stage set. He looks far better without slicked down hair.

Miss Brittany. Mercedes looks great, why didn't they let her sing?

Rachel's "Yesterday" was terrible - her vocal tics like scooping and sliding are really outrageous on a simple, hard to sing song like that.

The entire rest of the episode sucked, especially cheeleader girl and the preachy marriage shit.

by Anonymousreply 4709/28/2013

Jessica Lange Bitches!!!

by Anonymousreply 4809/28/2013

[quote]I couldn't even finish watching the episode.

That's kind of a shame because the only worthwhile part of the entire episode was the last two minutes.

by Anonymousreply 4909/28/2013

Why won't the guys on Modern Family kiss?

by Anonymousreply 5009/28/2013

i don't understand why they even brought back Mercedes.. I don't think she even had any lines..plus if they brought her back for the small scene at the end, why not Puck, Mike Chang, Emma, ect. ? and all these rival Glee clubs had nothing else to do but serve as back up to a marriage proposal? and let me guess now Tina and Sam are going to be a couple.

by Anonymousreply 5109/28/2013

Glee has never based in reality but this engagement between Kurt and Blaine is too much. Then again, for all the "trailblazing," Kurt and Blaine have always been written as really old-fashioned, so I guess this does ring true.

by Anonymousreply 5209/28/2013

I think the premier of Glee is Ryan Murphy, but he's left much of the work of late to junior ministers.

by Anonymousreply 5309/28/2013

This forced chemstry between kurt and blaine is just so tiresome and shows how the writers have gotten lazy.

by Anonymousreply 5409/28/2013

Ryan Murphy has given up on Glee; he is busy make awesome tv with American Horror Stories. The Glee writers are just some interns with short term memory. Kurt and Blaine get together and suddenly get engaged. WTF!! If someone cheated on you and you got back with them, will you seriously marry them right away? That's so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 5509/28/2013

R55 but, but..., you heard Blaine and his "loved you thru time" speech, right?

by Anonymousreply 5609/28/2013

[quote]This forced chemstry between kurt and blaine is just so tiresome and shows how the writers have gotten lazy.

The writers have always been lazy.

by Anonymousreply 5909/28/2013

I know Kurt is a graduate and Blaine is a senior, but does anyone else think that Darren Criss plays his character as being older? Every time I see the two together, it seems like Blaine is the older one while Kurt comes across as a younger high schooler.

by Anonymousreply 6009/28/2013

I agree, R60. If I didn't watch the show somewhat regularly, I'd think Blaine was at least a couple of years older.

by Anonymousreply 6109/28/2013

R60 and r61 are blaine seems older than kurt.

by Anonymousreply 6209/28/2013

Darren Criss looked good as a Beatle.

Blaine is homeless and has no parents, right? That's how he was able to decide on his own to go to public school.

by Anonymousreply 6309/28/2013

Blaine was so cute as paul.

by Anonymousreply 6409/28/2013

Now if glee was doing this I would watch more often.

by Anonymousreply 6509/28/2013

I'm really surprised/disappointed Ryan Murphy never had a dream sequence that included Blaine and Sam making out. If for no other reason that I can't believe he wouldn't want to see Darren Criss and Chord Overstreet make out and fans would like it too, though maybe since he has had the pleasure of sleeping with both of them he doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 6609/29/2013

What is Blaine holding in his hands in R65? And who are "Faberry/Achele"?

by Anonymousreply 6809/29/2013

Darren does look hot with Beatle bangs, is Sebastion back for good?

by Anonymousreply 6909/29/2013

can tina ever win? She has been on the show forever and even with half the girls gone she still can't get a solo....

by Anonymousreply 7009/29/2013

"is Sebastion back for good?"

No. Cannibals in Spain devoured him.

by Anonymousreply 7109/29/2013

R71 FTW.

by Anonymousreply 7209/29/2013

We PRO-cured for him!

by Anonymousreply 7309/29/2013

I love Darren Criss so much. I wish he'd sing to me.

by Anonymousreply 7409/29/2013

"I'm really surprised/disappointed Ryan Murphy never had a dream sequence that included Blaine and Sam making out."

Which one would be the bottom?

by Anonymousreply 7509/29/2013

I was a little startled by the notion that "Sam" was the "straightest" one of the guys... please. He's the GAYEST one, and that include Blaine.

by Anonymousreply 7609/29/2013

Jacob Artist, who plays Jake Puckerman, is a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 7709/29/2013

And he might have been a decent character had the writers given him and a few of the other newbies any back story what so ever.

by Anonymousreply 7809/29/2013

R75 why Blaine , of course. you know Kurt is the top in that relationship!

by Anonymousreply 7909/29/2013

Blaine actually does seem more like a bottom to me. He's always so eager to please. Kurt's pretty fem, but also seems like a control freak. They're fairly sexless as a couple though, so what does it matter in the end?

With Sam or Sebastian however, Blaine would be a hungry, bouncy bottom. Sue Sylvester agrees.

And no, Sebastian is probably gone for good simce the Warblers have no reason to reappear and Grant Gustin will have a role on Arrow.

by Anonymousreply 8009/29/2013

are they going to hold the wedding and halfway thru find out that Finn died? and that that is how they will stall the wedding..

by Anonymousreply 8110/01/2013

if the Glee kids are so low in status, why when they are singing does the rest of the school approve of their shenanigans of often seem to participate.. When blaine started singing at lunch why didn't the jocks push him down the steps?

by Anonymousreply 8210/02/2013

I generally like this show. But my god, this episode was horrible. And it's not even over yet.

Chris Colfer did the worst Beatles cover ever.

by Anonymousreply 8310/03/2013

I have a feeling that the Sam/School Nurse storyline was quickly grafted on to replace a Finn plot.

Also, couldn't they have hired a better looking actress for Sam to lust over?

by Anonymousreply 8410/03/2013

Not with Sam in that haircut that makes him look like an unkempt middle-aged lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 8510/03/2013

Nene was a novelty appearance (she's an Olympic swimmer when black folks are notoriously bad swimmers--har har) but that joke isn't funny anymore.

Back to the ATL wiff you, boo! Bloop!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8610/03/2013

Does anybody believe that chubby Tina Cohen-Cheng could fit into one of Kitty's dresses?

by Anonymousreply 8710/03/2013

I fucking LOVE, R86!!!!!!!!!! Plop.

by Anonymousreply 8810/03/2013

I liked this one. It was just fun, inoffensive and silly. The way I like my Glee. The Santana yeast commercial legitimately had me cracking up.

The new chick they hired to be the one millionth bitchy cheerio isn't that impressive delivering those snarky rants though. Too bad.

I don't get how the they haven't forced Overstreet to cut his hair.

by Anonymousreply 8910/03/2013

I kinda like the Sam long hair. He looks like the type of hippie who loves to get stoned and ride a dick.

by Anonymousreply 9010/03/2013

R83, GLEE + Beatles = Ewwwww. Worst musical choice they've ever made. So not right for each other. I couldn't even watch tonight.

Next week I will watch Farewell to Finn, and then I am DONE.

by Anonymousreply 9110/03/2013

The songs were really bland and boring and bad, for the most part. A couple were okay.

by Anonymousreply 9210/03/2013

Lea Michele and Chris Colfer murdered "Get Back." I actually had to mute the tv and distract myself until the scene was over.

The next episode is the Finn/Cory goodbye. Apparently all the proceeds from iTunes purchases of the songs will go to a charity Cory Monteith supported. So, tactless though the whole thing may be, at least there's that...

by Anonymousreply 9310/04/2013

Glee + Beatles + Brian DiPalma's "Carrie."

Why didn't slushy/bloody Tina then sing "Helter Skelter" and kill everybody?

by Anonymousreply 9410/04/2013

A little ridiculous. He was a drug addict who didn't help himself. I love how Glee will make avoid that whole issue. Was Cory supposed to be in the first two episodes and then cut out?

by Anonymousreply 9510/04/2013

The Beatle episodes were done AFTER Cory's death as a "placeholder" to allow the writers to retool the season, which actually begins on November 7.

by Anonymousreply 9610/04/2013

[quote]Lea Michele and Chris Colfer murdered "Get Back." I actually had to mute the tv and distract myself until the scene was over.

Thought the exact thing. Colfer's falsetto, which often sounds nasal and/or reedy, isn't suited for most of the music on the show. Same goes for Michele when she goes for full-on Barbra bombastic mode.

Loved Naya/Santana's yeast infection commercial. Didn't understand why they came up with the Sam/school nurse plot. Hated the scene between Sue and the black Cheerio in the principal's office. A bit of bad Sue is okay but hate it when she tells the students it's okay to harass and bully others.

by Anonymousreply 9710/04/2013

I didn't mind "Get Back" though the lyrics make it an odd choice for this show.

Every single time they show Unique in drag I think it's Mercedes.

I'm dreading when the show gets around to "Roar" and "Royals" and (urp) "Wrecking Ball."

I hated the Tina storyline but I loved how everyone jumped up and walked away in the middle of her song.

by Anonymousreply 9810/04/2013

Sam was orignally supposed be bisexual but they dropped that in favor of the sam/(insert female character) storylines.

by Anonymousreply 9910/04/2013

What R97 said.

Also, isn't it kind of embarrassing for Lea Michele to get the role of Fanny Brice on TV when she didn't get it in real life?

by Anonymousreply 10010/04/2013

Loved Get Back. I hope they give Kurt and Rachel more upbeat songs like that. I also want a proper Kurt and Santana duet.

And Lea Michele wouldn't have had time to do the role in real life. That musical fell through anyway.

R98 Roar is being performed in the fifth episode. So Is Applause, by the abomination combination of Sam, Blaine, Artie and Marley. Plug your ears now.

R95 He was supposed to be in the first two episodes. Sam clearly has what was supposed to be his plot.

by Anonymousreply 10110/04/2013

I'm looking forward to Adam. Do we know what type of character he'll play? Family member? New teacher?

by Anonymousreply 10210/04/2013

R102 He's on the NYC side, and Lea Michele tweeted a photo with what looks like Rachel, Dani, Santana, Kurt and Adam's character in a band together.

by Anonymousreply 10310/04/2013

I'm pretty sure they were written though before he died, R96.

by Anonymousreply 10410/04/2013

Has Demi Lovato released a press statement yet about her own same-sex experimentations? That girl and her whole PR team hasn't met a personal struggle that they haven't tried to exploit for attention and media coverage.

by Anonymousreply 10510/04/2013

[quote]Loved Get Back. I hope they give Kurt and Rachel more upbeat songs like that. I also want a proper Kurt and Santana duet.

I loved it, my favorite musical scene.

by Anonymousreply 10610/04/2013

I know I'm going to ball like a baby with the Farewell Finn episode next week.

by Anonymousreply 10710/04/2013

[quote]Every single time they show Unique in drag I think it's Mercedes.

LOL, me too.

by Anonymousreply 10810/04/2013

[quote]I hated the Tina storyline but I loved how everyone jumped up and walked away in the middle of her song.

I thought they did a great job with the Carrie scene. Clever to use the red slushy for blood...sad, but funny at the same time. The walking from Tina's song was hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 10910/04/2013

Is the premier of Glee more popular than David Cameron?

by Anonymousreply 11010/04/2013

[quote]The Beatle episodes were done AFTER Cory's death as a "placeholder" to allow the writers to retool the season, which actually begins on November 7.

Filming was rushed during The Beatles musical segments, but that was in place of the sudden death of Cory Monteith.

by Anonymousreply 11110/04/2013

Thank God I didn't live long enough to see this.

by Anonymousreply 11210/04/2013

Colfer and Michelle should be restricted to Broadway ballads. Please God, never another "upbeat" duet.

by Anonymousreply 11310/04/2013

[quote]I know I'm going to ball like a baby with the Farewell Finn episode next week.

I didn't know babies could ball. I thought you had to wait at least until puberty.

by Anonymousreply 11410/04/2013

I'm pretty sure the Beatles episodes were done before his death.

by Anonymousreply 11510/04/2013

[quote]Thank God I didn't live long enough to see this. by: John Lennon

Bet Katherine Jackson was full of glee.

by Anonymousreply 11610/04/2013

this show's message is never consistent..Sometimes it come down on bullying and other times it supports it..i find it kind of wrong that Sue was basically encouraging the cheerleader to bully the glee kids, and didn't punish her for basically humiliating a student in front of hundreds of peers.. she should know what bullying does, it forced Kurt to go to another school for a bit and the karosky to almost kll himself.. I guess i shouldn't be surprised though..Glee is never consistent.. Also what is the odds that kitty's dress would fit Tina? and please write out Unique!! They should of just kept Mercedes..

by Anonymousreply 11710/04/2013

The message on bullying is consistent. If Sue is encouraging a cheerleader to humiliate other students, it will come back to bite them both in the butts. Usually those who do wrong are punished later, or are shown to realize the error of their ways.

by Anonymousreply 11810/04/2013

R102, there has been a lot of secrecy about the role Adam will play and much speculation. All that is known is that Chris said, on one of the morning shows, that Kurt would see him as a threat and that Kurt would be "mean" to the Adam character.

Also there was talk that Adam would do Gaga's "Applause" on Show 4, "Katy or Gaga", but he didn't approve of that song, and instead is doing "Marry the Night".

by Anonymousreply 11910/04/2013

[quote]The message on bullying is consistent. If Sue is encouraging a cheerleader to humiliate other students, it will come back to bite them both in the butts. Usually those who do wrong are punished later, or are shown to realize the error of their ways.

Exactly, they were merely setting up a new villain.

[quote]Also there was talk that Adam would do Gaga's "Applause" on Show 4, "Katy or Gaga", but he didn't approve of that song, and instead is doing "Marry the Night".

Actors on "Glee" do not get a choice of song. They can suggest as The Rocky Horror show was Chris Colfer's suggestion but no one including guest star Lambert get veto power.

by Anonymousreply 12010/04/2013

Mike O'Malley who has done such on great job on the show as Bert Hummel, the best Dad a gay boy could have, is now starring on NBC's "Welcome to the Family". So is he being written out of "Glee"?

by Anonymousreply 12110/05/2013

I still miss Karofsky ... :(

by Anonymousreply 12210/05/2013

Lea Michele posted this picture of the "NY Crew" (including the guesting Demi and Adam) singing in the loft shared by Rachel, Kurt and Santana.

by Anonymousreply 12310/05/2013

Mike O'Malley is not being written out of Glee, no. He's usually only a guest star who turns up a few times a year to have an inspirational heart-to-heart chat with his son, and he can fit that in around his regular work. He's going to be in the Cory tribute next week but after that we may not see him for months.

by Anonymousreply 12410/05/2013

Taoiseach

by Anonymousreply 12510/05/2013

Bert Hummel and his moments with his son were the main reason to watch this show.

by Anonymousreply 12610/05/2013

R126, I so agree about Bert Hummel. On the other hand, Rachel's two gay Dads were merely annoying. But they did do a great job of fathering her.

by Anonymousreply 12710/05/2013

Mike O'Malley only booked his new show with the provision he could work "Glee" around his schedule if he is needed. The new show is single camera so they can adjust the shooting schedule to accommodate him.

by Anonymousreply 12810/05/2013

The only time I watch the show is when Papa Hummel is on. I think he's every gays dream father.

by Anonymousreply 12910/05/2013

And O'Malley lost the Emmy to Neil Patrick Harris's totally forgettable one show guest shot on "Glee". It's ridiculous but Harris did give a nice shout out to Mike.

by Anonymousreply 13010/05/2013

WEHT Kurt's apprenticeship at Vogue with SArah Jessica Parker?

by Anonymousreply 13110/05/2013

One of the best SJP moments on the show.

I have heard nothing about Parker coming back. So I assume the apprenticeship at Vogue is over.

by Anonymousreply 13210/05/2013

R131/R132 Kurt clearly stated in the most recent episode that he got a job at the diner where Rachel and Santana are working because the Vogue internship doesn't pay anything. So the implication is that he's still working there.

by Anonymousreply 13310/06/2013

Demi Lovato was kind of fantastic in the latest episode.

by Anonymousreply 13410/06/2013

R128, considering the ratings his new show got, I think we'll be seeing much more of him on Glee.

by Anonymousreply 13510/06/2013

i believe Adam may be playing Demi's brother on the show. There is some talk that he is part of the band that Kurt is forming with Santana and Demi's character.

Adam is looking good (here in photo from last night on friend Eli Lieb's Instagram). He could threaten the Kurt/Blaine romance.

by Anonymousreply 13610/06/2013

r134 I agree, I was expecting her to be terrible so was pleasantly surprised.

by Anonymousreply 13710/07/2013

R120 said that actors on the show do not get a choice as to the songs they sing. But I believe that guest stars do have at least some input, or maybe the more creative ones do.

On twitter today, Ryan Murphy said that Adam "is really cool and has great ideas". So I think he did get to choose the Gaga song he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 13810/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.