Since 1995

"The Crazy Ones" starts in 10 minutes!

I WANT TO CRINGE!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1209/27/2013

Did it suck?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 109/26/2013

Did anyone watch?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 209/26/2013

I'll watch on line-when it's gone. Williams is embarrassingly bad in the clips I have seen. I'm talking embarrassingly bad.

I predict it this decade's "Life With Lucy."

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 309/26/2013

If you watched the endless promos this summer then you basically saw the first episode. The only good part was Kelly Clarkson singing It's Not The Meat It's The Motion with James Wolk. Hamish Linkletter was the same in this as he is in everything he does. CBS willl probably keep it around because it's sandwiched between The Millers and Two and a Half Men. It's an Ally McBeal ripoff.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 409/26/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 509/27/2013

It was pretty embarrassing, although I can't blame the makers for not trying. I've never liked Robin Williams' routine of making funny noises and accents, and or just "being Robin Wiliams", and many of the scenes relied heavily on that.

Sarah Michelle Gellar looks like she's fifty with her bird-like neck, anorexic appearance and botoxed face. She's not a very good actress but in comedy she's truly not very good. She's still using her schtick of speaking and acting like a confused little girl she did in Buffy. Now that she's older it looks even more stupid that it did earlier.

Wolk is of course sex on legs, and his character is sex hungry thing that fucks all the time. That is nicely done from the makers, and actually jokes around that were the only jokes that made me smile a bit. I propose that all the future episodes involve Wolk only in his underewear in every single scene. That might make me watch another episode.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 609/27/2013

I Love Bob!

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 709/27/2013

Robin Williams is exhausting. That manic nanu nanu improv shit he does gets tired fast.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 809/27/2013

It didn't feel like a pilot episode. In fact, it felt like a mid-season episode you just stumbled into.

Has David E. Kelley written half hours before? Because it felt like a heavily condensed hour-long plot.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 909/27/2013

Wait, Wolk was in his underwear during one scene in the premiere?

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1009/27/2013

Robin Williams and little Speedy Alka Selzer Michael J. Fox need to be put out to pasture - they both suck.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1109/27/2013

No, Wolk wasn't in his underwear last night.

by Simon Halls's Bag of Orangesreply 1209/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.