Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kaley Cuoco Engaged to Ryan Sweeting After Three Months of Dating!

Kaley Cuoco is gearing up for another big bang: A wedding! After a whirlwind three-month courtship, the Big Bang Theory star, 27, is engaged to tennis star Ryan Sweeting, her rep confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. "It's only been three months but she knows Ryan is the one," a source close to the actress explains. "When you know, you know."

Sweeting, 26, proposed on Wednesday, Sept. 26 -- just a few days after the couple made their red carpet debut together over the weekend at a pre-Emmys bash and then at the Emmy Awards show itself in L.A. The CBS star was accordingly in a joyful mood on social media after accepting the proposal. "Flying high, I could literally touch the sky with you . . . " she tweeted to her 1.6 million followers. On her Instagram account, she shared a snapshot with her mother Ashley and sister Briana. "A sweet celebration w my sweet soul sisters," the caption wrote.

Another telling Instagram snapshot depicted two adorable penguins walking side-by-side. "I love u @ryansweething :)" she cooed to her man.

It will be the first marriage for both, who first stepped out together at a horse ranch in Moorpark, Calif., in early August.

Adds the pal: "[She's] never felt this way. She knows this is it. And the ring is gorgeous!"

by Henry C.reply 4512/29/2013

Bearding contract?

by Henry C.reply 109/26/2013

Ryan Sweeting's singles rank is 500+. Now, that is a tennis star.

by Henry C.reply 209/26/2013

Wasn't she just with Henry Cavil when "Man of steel" came out? Geez wtf

by Henry C.reply 309/26/2013

Poor Johnny Galecki must be heartbroken!

by Henry C.reply 409/26/2013

With her erratic dating style it wouldn't surprise me, r1.

by Henry C.reply 509/26/2013

She must be like Renee Zellwegger. Not necessarily a dyke but a quasi fag hag of sorts.I know straight girls that feel safer with gay gays. It doesn't make sense but I actually knew a very religious right wing Christian girl who wanted to marry a gay husband!?!

by Henry C.reply 609/26/2013

Well, she DID have a stunning gown on at the Emmys. Maybe she can have it dyed a lovely champagne color, and wear it down the aisle.

by Henry C.reply 709/26/2013

Yeah, but did he take her to the grocery store?

by Henry C.reply 809/26/2013

This is her second engagement. Maybe she was engaged even more.

by Henry C.reply 909/26/2013

She sure didn't take long to get over Henry! She was just with him a few months ago!

by Henry C.reply 1009/26/2013

[quote]She sure didn't take long to get over Henry! She was just with him a few months ago!

R10. But Kaley was only 'dating' (in the loosest sense of the word) Henry for a couple of weeks. And then it was kaput.

by Henry C.reply 1109/26/2013

Who the fuck is Ryan Sweeting?

by Henry C.reply 1209/26/2013

As in bearding for, R11?

by Henry C.reply 1309/26/2013

It's a rebound engagement. They'll never make it to the altar.

She'll realize what a mistake it was to break up with me. Nobody buys groceries like I do!

by Henry C.reply 1409/26/2013

I love Kaley but she needs a new publicist. She's been engaged twice now. And the hopping from man to man tells me she is 1: closeted 2: one of those women who just can't be alone 3: was totally punked by Cavill and is embarassed and looking to save face. 4: likes to whore around but needs to maintain her good girl image in real life cause TBBT fans really love Penny and identify her with 5: really boring and has a hard time holding onto a man

by Henry C.reply 1509/26/2013

That's fast.

by Henry C.reply 1609/26/2013

Sweeting's highest ranking was #64. He has a solid game but never was going to be competing for big titles. He's currently injured and hasn't played in months which is why his ranking has slipped so much.

Obviously he's using Cuoco to famewhore. He's a white boy born in the Bahamas but grew up in Florida for tennis so his family is not hurting for money. Don't be surprised if he suddenly gets small-time modeling or acting spots out of this relationship.

by Henry C.reply 1709/26/2013

[quote]This is her second engagement. Maybe she was engaged even more.

I think this is the third engagement.

by Henry C.reply 1809/26/2013

They will be divorced in a year, two tops.

by Henry C.reply 1909/26/2013

If they get married.

by Henry C.reply 2009/26/2013

By all accounts, she's a nice person, but WTF is up with her getting engaged over and over again? What's wrong with just dating someone for a while? She's still pretty young, so there's no hurry.

by Henry C.reply 2109/26/2013

I'm watching her on the season premiere and she doesn't look as good as she used to look.

by Henry C.reply 2209/26/2013

I don't watch the show. You mean tonight was the season premiere and the engagement is announced on the same day?

Kind of tacky.

by Henry C.reply 2309/26/2013

R22 - How so? She looked like she had slimmed down.

by Henry C.reply 2409/26/2013

You couldn't mistake that glow from when a woman is in love on her face during tonight's episodes.

by Henry C.reply 2509/26/2013

For those who think Cavill-Cuoco was a bearding rather than a booty call. Read the comments:

by Henry C.reply 2609/26/2013

Looks like Ryan carries a couple of tennis balls in his pants just in case they pass by a tennis court.

by Henry C.reply 2709/26/2013

He's hot and she makes a fortune. Good for both of them.

by Henry C.reply 2809/26/2013

Don't some celebs get swag and endorsement deals for photo shoots of these faux hetero rituals?

Not that anyone would buy the crap they're wearing in the above photo!

But the whole Cavill shopping photo op was heavily tied in with a People.com fashion spread. They knew what all the clothes were, and they were all new.

by Henry C.reply 2909/26/2013

She has major issues that are coming to light because of her bearding mishap with Cavil.

by Henry C.reply 3009/26/2013

She beards more often than Rachel Bilson. Is her extensive rhinoplasty hiding her true caneface, mayhap?

by Henry C.reply 3109/26/2013

Kaley is the second highest paid actress in TV (13 million per year). Only Sophia Vagara earns more money (33 million (US and Latin earnings).

Why is Kaley getting married? She will divorce soon and she will have to pay alimony.

by Henry C.reply 3209/26/2013

She gave an interview last year and said that she can't cook and doesn't like cleaning so she needs to learn how to be a good wife before she gets married. She makes all that money. She can hire help. I'm sure these guys want to marry her for other reasons than her cooking.

by Henry C.reply 3309/26/2013

I bet she ends up in rehab. She's probably a cokehead.

by Henry C.reply 3409/26/2013

I wonder if she bought that big diamond engagement ring herself! Her fiance surely can't afford that rock.

by Henry C.reply 3509/27/2013

Jumpin' Jehosephat! What a rock to hock!

by Henry C.reply 3609/27/2013

I hate her commercials. Just the most stupid spots. And she has zero chemistry with Johnny G. She's the weakest player on TBBT

by Henry C.reply 3709/27/2013

I think she is a lesbian. Not sure why her team is pushing so hard now with all the marriage bullshit. I hadn't read anything about the press being suspicious of her orientation so I don't get why now?

by Henry C.reply 3809/27/2013

Okay this is coming second had so I accept any scorn thrown my way. A girl friend of mine was working on a now cancelled show (can't remember the name but one of the female leads was on Reba's sit com). She was working behind the sets moving some stuff for production during rehearsal. Kaley came onto the stage (to visit the Reba actress) and was passing by my friend and stopped and asked her a question (can't remember what) but my friend was new and could be much help but tried to answer as best she could.

So my friends feeling was why did Kaley stop in the dark behind the set area to ask her some random question? She admits it was a gaydar moment and she has no proof but that but she felt Kaley pinged.

Yes my friend is gay, and I never thought anything about it until I started reading on here that some people suspect that Kaley might be gay.

by Henry C.reply 3909/27/2013

I barely heard of her before a few months ago and now I'm seeing daily pap pics of her getting coffee and endless stories about her boring love life.

by Henry C.reply 4009/27/2013

I think it's sad. She appears to be one of those types of women who cannot be alone. This reeks of desperation.

by Henry C.reply 4109/27/2013

Kaley Cuoco holds hands with her new fiance Ryan Sweeting while grabbing lunch at Marmalade Cafe on Saturday afternoon (September 28) in Sherman Oaks, Calif.

by Henry C.reply 4209/28/2013

Rebound engagement?

by Henry C.reply 4309/28/2013

[quote]She beards more often than Rachel Bilson.

Are you saying Rachel Bilson is still bearding for Hayden Christensen?

by Henry C.reply 4409/29/2013

Still together

by Henry C.reply 4512/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.