Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sleepless in Austin

This guy is offering anyone $1,500 to anyone who can find him a girl. He lists all the of the qualifications he is looking for, and then a bunch of his own personal convictions so that she can make her mind up. Here are some of the highlights but you have to go to the website and see for yourself...

"I also do not support homosexuality. I think it’s disgusting, and morally wrong. I think it’s the trait of a defective human being.

I am old fashioned. I am conservative. I believe men should be men, and women should be women. God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve.

Furthermore, I do not believe homosexuals should be allowed to teach in schools or hold any type of job in which they have any type of interactions with children in which they could leave a false impression that homosexuality is ok on their young minds.

Now with that said, go ahead and ask me how I feel about Gay marriage…

And I will tell you that I am ok with that, because you know what, I’m just one person, I can’t stop it from happening, so if it’s going to happen, it’s going to happen, and I am a Wedding Photographer, so just think if they allow Gays to legally marry, the income I make from Wedding Photography basically would double overnight wouldn’t it! hahaha!!!!

Now with that said, I am not a mean or hateful person. I am a very easy going, nice, peaceful guy. And I work with people sometimes that are Gay and never have any problems with them. We get a long fine."

So open minded. Yet, he won't recycle. What a hilarious guy he is. He's not rich. A wedding photographer. He says he "will be" purchasing a 1977 Corvette 350 in the future.

Oh, he'll throw in an extra grand if the romance leads to marriage.

by Anonymousreply 5609/28/2013

What a loser. He has a fat stomach, weird face, but insists that his girlfriend be less than 130 pounds and Caucasian. He also said that he would never date a black woman, even if she looked like Halle Barry. I'm sure that Halle will be disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 109/26/2013

[quote]God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve.

With original bon mots like this one, it's a wonder he's single.

by Anonymousreply 209/26/2013

This is Austin. He's already a laughing-stock to everyone I know. I see his business drying up in the very VERY near future.

by Anonymousreply 309/26/2013

Are you sure he`s not a troll?

by Anonymousreply 409/26/2013

Romeo's showing off his new choppers, which are way too big for his mouth. In the old pics on his site you can see he had gnarly teeth.

by Anonymousreply 509/26/2013

That hand looks pretty big, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 609/26/2013

More: Austin’s Larry Busby is a wedding photographer, but he’s just moonlighting for his real profession: a love-starved, Whites-only stud muffin.

Busby posted an ad on his website “Sleepless in Austin” for a girlfriend, offering a $1,500 finders fee. He also offered a $1,000 bonus if this future girlfriend turned into a future spouse.

Did I mention he also plays in a band? His stage name is Romeo Rose, “Romeo” for his romantic flair and “Rose” because it’s the state flower of New York which happens to be 1,700-something miles away.

Before you make that mad dash for your car or the plane to meet Busby, there are some requirements you have to follow. Thankfully, he was gracious enough to post them on his website:

“I will not date a Black girl. I don’t care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a Black girl. However, I will date any other race, Hispanic, Mexican, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, European, White, whatever, anything except Black.”

“I like a girl that dresses on the conservative side. Not like a slut, and not anything weird. Just normal is fine. T-Shirt & Jeans are OK. But a girl in a dress really gets my heart racing! I also love it when a girl wears a mini skirt with boots, not cowboy boots, but sexy boots. Or high heels, I love spiked high heels!”

“I prefer a woman that has never had children, because having kids does ruin a womans body often times.”

by Anonymousreply 709/26/2013

I find it amusing that he capitalizes "Gay" just like he capitalizes "God."

by Anonymousreply 809/26/2013

I love that he thinks French, Italian and Russians are races.

by Anonymousreply 909/26/2013

He sounds delightful.

by Anonymousreply 1009/26/2013

He's a wedding photographer and that's the BEST photo he could produce of himself?

by Anonymousreply 1209/26/2013

His IQ is hovering around 90. Well that's a generous assessment. More like mild MR.

by Anonymousreply 1309/26/2013

R13, I don't think he's MR, but he's definitely not normal. His Reddit threads display a staggering degree of social cluelessness and lack of awareness about how he comes off to people.

by Anonymousreply 1409/26/2013

I'm shocked no one hasn't scooped this gem up

by Anonymousreply 1509/26/2013

At least he's honest and forthright unlike 99.9% of people on dating sites.

by Anonymousreply 1609/26/2013

He won't tell you his regular 9-5 job is working in a call center which is about 50% Black people ... and that he will be losing that job in 3..2..1...

He also tortured and killed his girlfriend's pets. (The smoker)

Psycho.

by Anonymousreply 1709/26/2013

Here's his business site. HuffPo says his name is Larry Busby but he says his name is Romeo Rose. The shit he says is despicable. I live in Austin (east of the freeway - read what he says about east Austin). Honestly, I don't see how he's going to be able to make a living or do anything in this town from now on.

by Anonymousreply 1809/26/2013

This has got to be a joke. He might find a dumb, attractive bitch but does he really expect to find an independed, working, attractive woman with this egomanical, insane, dumb as bread shit?

My personal highlight is how he things nationalities are races.

Almost was bad as him, the over-weight, ugly guy asking for a perfect woman.

Seriously, is there anything the guy is not bigoted or hypocrite about? Weight, race, clothes (he wants them conservative but also in a mini skirt and high heels?), tattoos, children, politics, personal opinion, homosexuals, the woman's relationship with a past boyfriend...

by Anonymousreply 1909/26/2013

He's a wedding photographer, why can't he meet girls at weddings? According to "Wedding Crashers," it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

by Anonymousreply 2009/26/2013

I just read the whole 'about me' thing and the guy is clearly mentally ill and needs help. Sounds like a mixture of light autism, narcissistic and paranoid personality disorder. I thought that before I even got to the conspiracy theory bullshit he believes in and the fantasies about all kinds of bands and movies talking about him/mentioning him.

I also love how he claims he is not a racist and then calls women who have had sexual relations with black men absolute trash.

by Anonymousreply 2109/26/2013

Good grief! From Gawker comments.

"Because when a woman has been with a black man, in my book that is ALMOST the same thing as beastiality, because black people look like apes, monkeys and gorillas. I don't mean any offense to Black people, but that's just the truth. You can't look at a black man like Ving Rhames and a gorilla and tell me you don't see some similarities. I am just speaking the truth and saying what MOST people truly think but don't have the courage to say."

by Anonymousreply 2209/26/2013

A wedding photog?!!?

by Anonymousreply 2309/26/2013

Glasses on a woman is a dealbreaker? Has this fucker looked in a mirror lately?

by Anonymousreply 2409/26/2013

Ugly people say ugly things and I'm not talking about the outside

by Anonymousreply 2509/26/2013

Here's an interview a local radio station had with him yesterday. The interview starts about 22:00 in part 2 of the podcast.

by Anonymousreply 2609/26/2013

"Now then, Dmitri, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the Bomb... The *Bomb*, Dmitri... The *hydrogen* bomb!... Well now, what happened is... ahm... one of our base commanders, he had a sort of... well, he went a little funny in the head... you know... just a little... funny. And, ah... he went and did a silly thing... Well, I'll tell you what he did. He ordered his planes... to attack your country... Ah... Well, let me finish, Dmitri... Let me finish, Dmitri... Well listen, how do you think I feel about it?..."

by Anonymousreply 2709/26/2013

Is this another Kimmel gag?

by Anonymousreply 2809/26/2013

Oops, sorry, that quote was supposed to on the Movie Lines thread

by Anonymousreply 2909/26/2013

More and more stuff. Animal abuse too?

by Anonymousreply 3009/26/2013

[quote]God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve.

And look how well that turned out....

by Anonymousreply 3109/26/2013

Details of the animal abuse.

by Anonymousreply 3209/26/2013

Didn't he claim he loves animals? The guy sounds like a real sociopath and a psychopath in the making.

by Anonymousreply 3309/26/2013

Like quite a view conspiracy nutcases in the past years btw. Tuscon shooting, Boston bombing, guy who shot a schools bus driver and held a boy hostage for days, Breivik, the crazy couple that planned to torture cops and now the Navy Yard shooter, all conspiracy theorists....

by Anonymousreply 3409/26/2013

Why is he living in Austin anyway? He'd be much happier somewhere more conservative, like Nazi Germany.

by Anonymousreply 3509/26/2013

How funny that someone with a face like his has the nerve to be picky.

by Anonymousreply 3609/26/2013

I wish all dating profiles were like this.

It'd be so great if everyone put the dealbreakers right out in the open, and spared us the agonizing work of weaseling them out ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 3709/26/2013

Can you imagine how bad this guy is in bed?

by Anonymousreply 3809/26/2013

This guy is the Virgo from hell.

by Anonymousreply 3909/26/2013

Omg, he kicked his girlfriend's dog to death. Why was he not prosecuted?

by Anonymousreply 4009/26/2013

R37 In today's Germany the guy would already be in jail for what he did to the pets.

by Anonymousreply 4109/26/2013

Recognized his pic. He's one of a thousand who responded to my ad on OKCupid, although I live a few states away. Of course I ignored his private message.

Many SWM claim to be successful and wonder why they are lonely. Then you read their profile statements. They're looking for a Barbie doll who fits into a very rigid box of beliefs, or at least agrees with 100% of everything that their man says, crazy or not. Theirs no room for any compromises.

by Anonymousreply 4209/26/2013

Well, he looks exactly like what I would imagine such a person to look like.

by Anonymousreply 4309/26/2013

I love how he picked hot pink lettering on a black background for his bio. He seems conflicted.

by Anonymousreply 4409/26/2013

His teeth look like dentures two sizes too big for him.

by Anonymousreply 4509/26/2013

Yeah, the Teeth. It's like Mr. Ed meets Gary Busey.

by Anonymousreply 4609/26/2013

On his profile he states he was once on Judge Judy. I would love to see that.

Reading his profile, I think he has Aspergers or something wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4709/26/2013

Black women have no idea the magnitude of the bullet they have dodged by his rejection of them.

by Anonymousreply 4809/26/2013

I simply can't imagine why he would publicize his shocking racism and bigotry like that. He probably thinks he's preaching to the choir in Texas. But in Austin? He'll be in a McDonalds asking you if you want fries with that very soon.

by Anonymousreply 4909/26/2013

R49 I bet Judge Judy wiped the floor with him. He was undoubtedly bringing some kind of bizarre unreasonable complaint against someone.

by Anonymousreply 5009/27/2013

I know KLBJ and HuffPo Live baited this guy during their interviews (ala Colbert Report) to let him show his stupidity; however, I think everyone is now realizing we're dealing with somebody who is potentially the next mass shooter. It's no longer funny.

I think we should be worried what happens when he realizes the world is ridiculing him and the city of Austin rejects him. Right now he's wired and happy with the attention. Shouldn't we be concerned about the clues his past is showing us about what happens when he is not happy?

He brandished a gun on YouTube when someone posted a yelp review he didn't like? Tortured and killed helpless animals - mercilessly? Restraining orders? This guy needs to go on some law enforcement's "watch list."

by Anonymousreply 5109/27/2013

R53 Don't forget that they guy is also a conspiracy nutcase. All clear signs of a mass shooting or serial killer waiting to happen. These people usually start with animals. The police needs to keep their eyes on him and he needs therapy and medication.

by Anonymousreply 5209/27/2013

This cannot be real.

by Anonymousreply 5309/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.