Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Datalounge's out of control anti-Madonna troll - A deranged Brit?

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 3909/26/2013

[quote]It's got to be someone unbalanced, right?

Do we really have to answer that for you? This is datalounge, after all.

by Anonymousreply 109/26/2013

So does this make you the anti anti-Madonna-troll troll?

by Anonymousreply 209/26/2013

There are quite a few. I started the "Madonna single fail" and "Madonna album fail" threads of Spring 2012, and believe me, it wasn't just one "troll" who kept them going and going and going until they maxed out.

by Anonymousreply 309/26/2013

Madonna threads are as ridiculous as Soap and Prancing Ponies posts from the past.

by Anonymousreply 409/26/2013

OP, you're mistaken if you think there are only a couple trolls. I can't stand that piece of shit either.

by Anonymousreply 509/26/2013

[all posts by racist flame bait troll removed, ISP notified with full text of all posts.]

by Anonymousreply 609/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 709/26/2013

Lady Gaga is #1 in more countries than Madonna. Madonna is over. Lady Gaga is Queen of Pop!

by Anonymousreply 809/26/2013

why are people so sensitive? Using the word "rage" here is extreme. Some of us simply don't like Vadge, and will respond to threads about her. Deal.

by Anonymousreply 909/26/2013

Britain's been more loyal to Ciccone than the US, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1009/26/2013

There are way more anti-Madonna posts started than there are ever pro-Madonna posts started. That says something, if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 1109/26/2013

Why is this Madge Fan not only posting a ridiculous thread but attempting to establish credibility by denying what she is? If you are so enamored of Madonna, why assume that you get credit for say you aren't?

Because you know it's a bad position.

Stop this rampant silliness. Your claim you were in a cradle when Madonna actually was a subject of active discussion is something troll-dar would deny you.

by Anonymousreply 1209/26/2013

Has she ever bumped bitter pussies with the anti-Timberlake troll?

by Anonymousreply 1309/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 1409/26/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1509/26/2013

I too think its all one person wreaking havoc these days, but I also think he/she is behind a lot of these non-Madonna posts too. The posts all have the same tone and are relentless.

by Anonymousreply 1609/26/2013

The deranged posters are the ones who take offense to negative posts about Vadge.

by Anonymousreply 1709/26/2013

I think that the real problem that many people have with Madonna is that she is all "style" (I'm using the term loosely here) and no substance. She can't do anything well live, is a lousy actress and, like all untalented people, she overcompensates with a massively inflated sense of self-importance.

I agree that some people are far too intense about their negative reactions to her but, then again, there are people who react just as strongly in her favour. She is a polarizing figure who has built a career on controversies and scandals, and being reviled or obsessively loved tends to be the price you pay for doing those things.

I myself haven't really been a fan since the age of 10. Still, she is a somewhat nostalgia act to me. Many of her songs are part of my childhood's soundtrack.

by Anonymousreply 1809/26/2013

It's not just one poster. Madonna's a joke, and many people on DL like to make fun of her for that.

The only deranged person here is someone who thinks there's only one evil silent enemy out here, stalking his favorite star.

by Anonymousreply 1909/26/2013

I think the vehemence is related to the fact that Madonna is the same age group as the typical DLer.

by Anonymousreply 2009/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 2109/26/2013

[quote]The run-on "madge stans" (Madonna fans?) and the constant "cunt cunt cunt" has become too much to ignore.

I never understand this sort of comment. How difficult is it to ignore something? Who exactly is holding your feet to the fire to read every post or even thread around here?

by Anonymousreply 2209/26/2013

Don't you have some murders to solve, Jessica?

by Anonymousreply 2309/26/2013

Who has that much energy?

by Anonymousreply 2409/26/2013

As opposed to the mainstream US music scene, which has just "discovered" 90s dance music.

by Anonymousreply 2609/26/2013

What do you think "whore" means, r27?

by Anonymousreply 2709/26/2013

R28 the US had 90s dance music. Europe's trance and techno shit came after the early 90s house style music, which came from black American disco in the 70s.

by Anonymousreply 2809/26/2013

House started in the 80s. And I don't either are better than the other.

by Anonymousreply 2909/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 3009/26/2013

My dear whiny and oh-so-fragile OP, you must be new around here. Did you attend Michfest by any chance?

Vadge has no discernible talent, at least none outside of Madison Avenue. AIDS may have wiped out a generation or more of our culture-mavens but gay men can still call out a vapid, famewhoring cunt when we see one.

by Anonymousreply 3109/26/2013

On top of having no talent, she has an awful, awful personality. If you're going to be a no-talent whore, at least be a nice one. Vadge is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 3209/26/2013

OP, you have to understand that one may be a virulent anti-gay homophobe who wishes AIDS and misery on us, but if they can't sing...then the knives really come out.

by Anonymousreply 3309/26/2013

R35, nice try, but overly facile and smug. No one here but the dregs of the dregs is homophobic enough to praise the kind of rats you describe.

Unless it's a guy and he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 3409/26/2013

R36, you weren't here a few years ago when some were praising Michael Savage when he made comments against Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 3509/26/2013

R34, LOL! So true!

by Anonymousreply 3609/26/2013

OP where are you from?

by Anonymousreply 3709/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!