Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Pope Francis Proves He's A Turd

On the heels of Pope Francis' groundbreaking remarks faulting the Roman Catholic Church for being overly focused on homosexuality and abortion, news has emerged that the pontiff ordered the excommunication of a priest who advocated for women's rights and gay marriage.

by Anonymousreply 1009/26/2013

Bump for the p.r. Pope, whose evil antigay ways in Argentina have not actually been fixed.

by Anonymousreply 109/26/2013

The Military Junta's little lap dog is a master of prestidigitation and has successfully fooled many people into believing that he is a "progressive" figure within the Catholic Church thanks to his frequent smoke and mirrors numbers and muddled declarations about controversial matters. But make no mistake - he has been chosen because he knows how to play the game of pretences better than anyone, and can navigate the dangerous waters of the modern media like no other.

This bastard is a devious old son of a bitch in a benevolent old man's skin. He is there to provide a more "modern" and "moderate" speech while keeping the status quo within the church intact. In short, never trust someone who blessed torturers and murderers. They have no morality and are undeserving of authority to judge anyone.

by Anonymousreply 209/26/2013

I'm thinking he's trying to keep his life. You see how they got rid of Pope Benedict. I suspect towards the end he will make sweeping changes. Its kind of early

by Anonymousreply 309/26/2013

Right, R4. Right. Sweeping changes. Can't wait.

R2 speaks the truth. This pope isn't different. He's just media savvy and not physically repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 409/26/2013

None of us should care about the Pope, or anything having to do with that crime organization except their sexually abusing children.

by Anonymousreply 509/26/2013

Francis' PC noises are no different than a horny teenager trying to nail a date. But we all know he intends to shaft everyone with his "Let a thousand flowers bloom" spiel.

The gay community must tell this guy, "When I say 'No" I mean 'NO.'"

by Anonymousreply 609/26/2013

On the other hand the Church's compassion for fleeing Nazis following the War demonstrated a breadth of sympathy matched only by the US rocket program.

by Anonymousreply 709/26/2013

Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith began it's troubled history as a lovely little entity known as the Inquisition. It's nice to know they're letting people live, and not putting them to the torch, just denying someone his life's work. Way to go, Frank. You could've put the kibosh on the whole excommunication, but chose not to. NOW, you'll have to deal with the fallout and the protests and the many disillusioned people who thought you'd be a breath of fresh air. Not so much it seems.

by Anonymousreply 809/26/2013

Ah, no surprise here. He just doesn't want his flock to talk about it. It is really the same strategy that the Republican party should adapt. The more they speak about it the more idiotic they sound.

by Anonymousreply 909/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.