Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blake Lively - The Next Goop?

She's launching a 'life curating' company.

WTF is a life curating company?

Blake explains:

[bold]The main element of it is that it's about storytelling and it's about living a very one-of-a-kind, curated life, and how to achieve that.[/bold]

Yeah. Of course. Translation - my movie career flopped and I'm married to a closeted asshole, so this is all I've got.

by Anonymousreply 2209/26/2013

Blake Lively absolutely is the next Goop, but even dumber and more desperate.

I've heard awful things about her lack of professionalism and how difficult it is to get a good take out of her from many, many friends in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 109/25/2013

You should have gone for the Cleveland Steamer, dear. It washes right off.

by Anonymousreply 209/25/2013

Goop in training,

by Anonymousreply 309/25/2013

What the hell is a "curated life"? Hipster bullshitter.

by Anonymousreply 409/26/2013

I admire her for realizing she has no discernible talent and opting to marry well and finding something to do with her time since movie audiences have rejected her in a manner akin to projectile vomiting.

That said, in reality, she married an equal no talent (oops) and will have to stick it out for at least a few years, otherwise she'll be decried as the goldigger she is. Plus, this laughable venture of hers is going nowhere.

Open a bed and breakfast, swear off Hollywood and spend the rest of your time coffee cradling, Blake. That is truly your niche.

by Anonymousreply 509/26/2013

a hipster version of hoarding and scrapbooking?

by Anonymousreply 609/26/2013

Ask Ben Affleck about Blake and 'Goop'

by Anonymousreply 709/26/2013

Jennifer Garner looks disabled.

by Anonymousreply 809/26/2013

Isn't she from Burbank? L.A. suburb? Not exactly hipster hotbed. Curated life my ascot. That's where you pretend to like/do things that make you seem cooler than you really are?

by Anonymousreply 909/26/2013

I've heard the same, R1. I know someone who worked on Gossip Girl, and said she once made the entire set wait twenty minutes while she ate fried chicken.

by Anonymousreply 1009/26/2013

I have so much second hand embarrassment for her.

by Anonymousreply 1109/26/2013

This is the type of bitch that men only put up with because they want to fuck her. Imagine the horrors for anyone not interested in her sexually; being stuck in a room for any amount of time listening to this dimwit prattle on about her latest "curate the world/save the world" project is some form of purgatory..

by Anonymousreply 1209/26/2013

Penn Badgly is the poster boy for Hipster bulldouchery. She was in a relationship with him for three years. It sounds like something he would say.

by Anonymousreply 1309/26/2013

Her career went from hot to not at record speed. She was never all that talented but she must be a pain in the ass. Hollywood tried very hard to make her happen. I guess I was right that Leighton Meester is the one from Gossip Girl who will have the real career.

by Anonymousreply 1409/26/2013

"The main element of it is that it's about storytelling and it's about living a very one-of-a-kind, curated life, and how to achieve that."

Let me guess... she wants to charge people money to show them how to be a braggart and a phony on social media. New flash, honey, people don't need to be taught that!

by Anonymousreply 1509/26/2013

If one more person uses the term "story-telling" outside of an elementary school class, I'm gonna hit 'em. "Story-telling" is code for "reframing your bullshit" but, as a motto, that's a hard sell.

by Anonymousreply 1609/26/2013

She was the weakest link of the Sisterhood movies.

by Anonymousreply 1709/26/2013

I want her to send more naked pictures to Ben Affleck so Jen Garner can give him another black eye. Blake is just no fun since her starter marriage.

by Anonymousreply 1809/26/2013

Ahh, excuse me, I curated Ryan Reynolds, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 1909/26/2013

[quote]She was in a relationship with him for three years.

No, she was his beard. Slight difference.

And once you get his pants off, he's not pretentious at all.

by Anonymousreply 2009/26/2013

Saw her in "Savages" - wow was she bad. She was born in freaking Tarzana, so she's just a Valley Girl, gone pretentious - they're the worst !

by Anonymousreply 2109/26/2013

"The main element of it is that it's about storytelling and it's about living a very one-of-a-kind, curated life, and how to achieve that."

So, a website that sells throw pillows?

by Anonymousreply 2209/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!